Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   10/28 late games (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95803)

Wolf 10-28-2012 03:52 PM

10/28 late games
 
Tony Turnover two ints already

TEXANS84 10-28-2012 03:53 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Eric Winston looks absolutely terrible today.

Getting beat left and right, but more to the right.

markn 10-28-2012 03:54 PM

Just saw a shot of Jason Garrett's play-card:

1. Run
2. Hail mary

Wolf 10-28-2012 04:12 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Cowboys lol

GlassHalfFull 10-28-2012 04:14 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Dez is having a nice game....:kitten:

chicagotexan2 10-28-2012 04:17 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Nyg 22 cowgirls 0. Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!! The titans lost too. This almost makes up for no Texans.

chicagotexan2 10-28-2012 04:20 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Correction it's 23-nothing nyg over dallaholes.

brakos82 10-28-2012 04:23 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Huh, Cowboys actually did something for once.

CloakNNNdagger 10-28-2012 04:26 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
This Romo et al performance is reminding me of the Dallas / Bears game.:chef:

brakos82 10-28-2012 04:30 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger (Post 2046633)
This Romo et al performance is reminding me of the Dallas / Bears game.:chef:

Or that Titans/Pats game in the snow a few years ago. :kitten:

Ruinondd 10-28-2012 05:00 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Well crap I go eat a quick dinner and dallas is only down 13. Oh well it least that it means it could be a decent game.

Ruinondd 10-28-2012 05:05 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Well it hasn't been a very entertaining day of football so far :( Redskins vs Steelers was hard to watch with so many drops, Besf's vs Colts didn't get any good till the very end.

CloakNNNdagger 10-28-2012 06:18 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
http://i.qkme.me/3ojg1r.jpg

Wolf 10-28-2012 06:34 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger (Post 2046678)

Msr for calling it

CloakNNNdagger 10-28-2012 06:34 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Predicted it..............with 1 minute in the game...........Romo just intercepted by Giants..........game over:lol:

TexansLucky13 10-28-2012 06:43 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger (Post 2046686)
Predicted it..............with 1 minute in the game...........Romo just intercepted by Giants..........game over:lol:

Update... Cowboys are about to win.... that TD catch by Bryant was beyond epic

Edit - Got overturned. Oh well it was still an epic attempt

HoustonFrog 10-28-2012 09:05 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Tough game. Romo sucked at first but hung in there and brought them back. I'm more peeved at Garrett. Just outsmarts himself.

StarStruck 10-28-2012 10:21 PM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonFrog (Post 2046736)
Tough game. Romo sucked at first but hung in there and brought them back. I'm more peeved at Garrett. Just outsmarts himself.

It was a rough beginning, but I have to give our boys a big love ya for their efforts in making the come back effort. Met and took pictures with some awesome Giants fans.

HoustonFrog 10-29-2012 06:29 AM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StarStruck (Post 2046762)
It was a rough beginning, but I have to give our boys a big love ya for their efforts in making the come back effort. Met and took pictures with some awesome Giants fans.

The issue I'm having Star is that I see some people say what you did but in an accepting way. As a fan since the 70s there was always an expectation...unreasonable or not...of SB or bust. Now over 16 years people have accepted mediocrity and are just proud about close games. Not saying you, just others I have read. That puts those fans right in Jerry's pocket. They accept this stuff and still pay for everything.

SheTexan 10-29-2012 08:13 AM

Re: 10/28 late games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruinondd (Post 2046653)
Well it hasn't been a very entertaining day of football so far :( Redskins vs Steelers was hard to watch with so many drops, Besf's vs Colts didn't get any good till the very end.

Skins and Steelers game was hard to watch because of those gawd awful uni's the Steelers wore! Hurt my eyes, and kinda made me wanna puke, so I turned it off!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger