Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Chicago Game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95523)

ktfletch1 10-18-2012 10:31 AM

Chicago Game

It looks like there are a quite few fans traveling to Chicago - we have a group of about 20 going - sitting in section 443, as this is the only way we could sit near eachother. I know this is a travel game offered by the Texans and we have also run into several fans in the stadium who say they are going.
Does anyone have any tailgate plans? It would be awesome to get a huge group of fans together. We are going all out in terms of dress and we can get pretty rowdy but we're a crazy nice group of fans -we just love to watch our boys play!

disaacks3 10-18-2012 10:52 AM

Re: Chicago Game

Check THIS thread. Also consider sending an IM to Ryan Dove on facebook...we've got a group called Bulls on Parade (Travelin Texans) where we've got contacts documents, meetup places, etc. He can add you to see the details.

ktfletch1 10-18-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disaacks3 (Post 2039917)
Check THIS thread. Also consider sending an IM to Ryan Dove on facebook...we've got a group called Bulls on Parade (Travelin Texans) where we've got contacts documents, meetup places, etc. He can add you to see the details.

Thanks! I went through that thread already, but didn't see anything about anyone planning a tailgate. But I am glad to see all of the fans going! We might buy whole new tickets the day of the game if they are cheap enough (I met a fan who bought tickets to the Jets game the day of and paid $54/ ticket to sit a couple of rows behind the texans!) I am going to check out the traveling fans page- we do a game a year, it would be awesome to hook up with other fans when planning.

Also, we'll be out and about the city before the game decked out (I'm sure I'll look beyond silly - tutu and all!), hopefully we run into fans early in the day, as well!

Dr2bKay 10-18-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktfletch1 (Post 2039903)
It looks like there are a quite few fans traveling to Chicago - we have a group of about 20 going - sitting in section 443, as this is the only way we could sit near eachother. I know this is a travel game offered by the Texans and we have also run into several fans in the stadium who say they are going.
Does anyone have any tailgate plans? It would be awesome to get a huge group of fans together. We are going all out in terms of dress and we can get pretty rowdy but we're a crazy nice group of fans -we just love to watch our boys play!

The Texans Hookah Tailgate will be in Chicago and they will have their own setup. One of the members post on here so he should be able to reply with more dets.

I will be tailgating with Bears fans that I know through PFUFA.

ktfletch1 10-21-2012 10:06 AM

Ok! Hope to hear from them - we'd love to chip in and tailgate with them!

SuperRY 10-24-2012 10:28 AM

I got my tickets. There will be 4 more in sec. 443.

disaacks3 10-24-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 2039986)
The Texans Hookah Tailgate will be in Chicago and they will have their own setup. One of the members post on here so he should be able to reply with more dets.

I will be tailgating with Bears fans that I know through PFUFA.

I'd love to tailgate with the PFUFA folks if possible. Do you know if that's who Ted & Kat will be with as well?

TexanFan881 10-24-2012 11:22 AM

I want to go but tickets are crazy expensive.

hellbentforfootball 10-24-2012 11:47 AM

We've got a total of 4 going..would love info for tailgating and any Saturday nite meet-ups:)

ktfletch1 10-24-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperRY (Post 2044182)
I got my tickets. There will be 4 more in sec. 443.

Awesome! We look forward to seeing you there!

ktfletch1 10-24-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanFan881 (Post 2044222)
I want to go but tickets are crazy expensive.

That is why we ended up in the 400's, especially because there are 20 of us in our group. I told them next year we need to decide BEFORE tickets go on sale :smiliepalm:

Farough 10-25-2012 01:23 AM

I was looking to go to this game because I found a groupon for a cheap hotel, but ticket prices are still sky high. Not sure if they will fall enough for me to be able to afford it

SuperRY 10-25-2012 11:03 AM

We're going to be TAILGATING in the Green Lot. It cost $35

Here is the link to buy prepaid parking:

http://soldierfield.clickandpark.com/apps/events

Dr2bKay 10-25-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disaacks3 (Post 2044218)
I'd love to tailgate with the PFUFA folks if possible. Do you know if that's who Ted & Kat will be with as well?

Yes, Ted is PFUFA so he will be at the tailgate too. Call/text him for dets.

ktfletch1 10-26-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperRY (Post 2044886)
We're going to be TAILGATING in the Green Lot. It cost $35

Here is the link to buy prepaid parking:

http://soldierfield.clickandpark.com/apps/events

Thanks! We will look into this lot, I'm not sure if we are going to rent a car or just take a shuttle to the game.

itsdotcom 10-27-2012 07:08 PM

anybody have an extra ticket I can buy?

Dr2bKay 10-29-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsdotcom (Post 2046227)
anybody have an extra ticket I can buy?

Have you tried stubhub?

itsdotcom 10-29-2012 11:17 PM

I got a couple tickets via seatgeek.com

TejasTom 10-31-2012 11:20 AM

Just got my tickets section 214.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

hellbentforfootball 10-31-2012 12:15 PM

weather looks like low 40's that night....no snow:)