Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Must Win vs GB (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95324)

Tailgate 10-12-2012 01:01 AM

Must Win vs GB

We absolutely MUST win this game if we want any chance at going undefeated into our bye week.

Seriously... Lets circle the damn wagons and show the nation we can move on from losing Cush and put a whoopin on them cheese heads. Right now... It doesnt get much more important than this game coming up right now.

GO TEXANS!!!!!! :logo:

SrslySirius 10-12-2012 01:03 AM

Re: Must Win vs GB

Agreed. If we go 5-1, our season is over.

thunderkyss 10-12-2012 01:48 AM

I'll be so pissed if we win ugly.

I'd rather lose outright than win ugly.

If we don't look like the Patriots, what's the point? :kitten:

NastyNate 10-12-2012 02:00 AM

:kubepalm:

kiwitexansfan 10-12-2012 02:24 AM

If the Texans lose this on national TV, nothing at all has changed about this team ever in its whole history.

infantrycak 10-12-2012 02:36 AM

Maybe Houston fans wouldn't have such big let downs after losses if they didn't have such unreasonable expectations going into games. Teams lose regular season games. Get used to it. Only two teams have ever violated that rule.

Norg 10-12-2012 03:27 AM

this isnt a must win but since the colts beat GB this could be intresting if colts keep winning

hell if the colts can beat GB why cant we either way outta conference game if we lose this game o well won mean much its the raven game tht will be the Biggest game of our season

Bulls on Parade 10-12-2012 03:55 AM

Texans 37, Packers 20

Calm down fellas. We got this!

:koolaid:

LondonTex 10-12-2012 05:36 AM

Stop worrying guys, the Texans are gonna take care of this game, no probs! Texans 30-13 GB

corytx8 10-12-2012 05:58 AM

Some of you guys are missing the point, every week we had a must win thread this season, we've won. So I agree, this is a must win game.

Fred 10-12-2012 06:33 AM

Of course the reason the Jets was a must win was it was important for conference tiebreakers. If the Texans are going to win the conference tiebreaker, then at least a couple of games against the NFC teams are "must lose".

Screw the tiebreaker, just win!

ObsiWan 10-12-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 2034476)
Maybe Houston fans wouldn't have such big let downs after losses if they didn't have such unreasonable expectations going into games. Teams lose regular season games. Get used to it. Only two teams have ever violated that rule.

Is it wrong for us fans to want to make us number three?
:fans:

ObsiWan 10-12-2012 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTex (Post 2034497)
Stop worrying guys, the Texans are gonna take care of this game, no probs! Texans 30-13 GB

I wanna know how you were the only one to get the Steeler/Titan game right in Pick 'Em...
:foottap:

IDEXAN 10-12-2012 07:22 AM

The Baltimore game is far more important than the GB game. I'm happy if we lose
Sunday nights game but go into our bye-week 6-1.

Texan_Bill 10-12-2012 07:24 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt1gp3XvY91qzozj1.jpg

;)

Thorn 10-12-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corytx8 (Post 2034498)
Some of you guys are missing the point, every week we had a must win thread this season, we've won. So I agree, this is a must win game.

^^^^
Everyone. Must. Read.

We live in desperate times folks, and we must act accordingly. Everyone must be armed with their nachos and favorite beverage Sunday night. This is a must win game.

LondonTex 10-12-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2034504)
I wanna know how you were the only one to get the Steeler/Titan game right in Pick 'Em...
:foottap:

Haahahaha .... I let my 20 month old baby make the picks ;)

Seriously tho... I saw how behind on points I was and figured it was a risky way to claw back a point as everyone else was going for the steelers. If this didn't work then plan B - I don't the titans to win things ... That fact coupled with the fact I usually pick wrong when I bet on teams I thought I'd bring them bad luck by betting on them(not that I believe in luck) ... If they win I get points... If they lose I'm happy as I don't want them winning things.... A win-win situation lol

Long story short... Complete guess haha

TejasTom 10-12-2012 07:34 AM

Monday was a wake up call that we luckly escaped with a win.

Hopefully Kubiak got the message, keep your foot off the brake.

srrono 10-12-2012 08:19 AM

Being a Texans fan of course I want to win every game but If the Texans lose this game it will not be the end of the world with GB an NFC team.

Tailgate 10-12-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2034516)

lol... this one is in the bag people.