Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95286)

b0ng 10-10-2012 09:17 PM

Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/bria...r-season.84602

Pretty much par for the course for the hillbillies.

Say Watt 10-10-2012 09:35 PM

Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Damn. Those people are classless. I'll admit, I cheered the hit on Locker, but I certainly wasn't happy he was hurt. In fact, I preferred having him out there to Hasselbeck. But those hillbillies are ecstatic openly about a guy tearing his acl. I hate them even more now.

gwallaia 10-10-2012 09:38 PM

Only the tiniest minded people get into message board insult fights.

False Start 10-10-2012 09:53 PM

Meth is a hell of a drug. :scarygirl:

NastyNate 10-10-2012 09:58 PM

You should go defend Cushing's honor by making strongly worded statements. I'm sure it will help.

rush2112mn 10-10-2012 10:15 PM

Titans fans suck just like their freakin owner...:foottap::voodoo:

thunderkyss 10-10-2012 10:35 PM

eh.... I cheered when Brit got hurt last year. & when CJ2ypc got paid.

rolyat93 10-10-2012 10:50 PM

I'm not condoning what they said in the least, but, why even go to their site? We already know they're sub-humans.

Say Watt 10-10-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolyat93 (Post 2033533)
I'm not condoning what they said in the least, but, why even go to their site? We already know they're sub-humans.

This.

Corrosion 10-10-2012 10:59 PM

I wouldnt piss on a Tits fan if he or she were on fire .;... Hell , I woudlnt pour gasoline on them to accelerate the process. (Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

:corrosion:

gtexan02 10-10-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrosion
(Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

Please spell Accelerate and use it in a sentence:

(In my best hillbilly voice)

Thats Easy

Ack Celery

The sound I make when I see a vegetable

Ryan 10-10-2012 11:13 PM

I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.

Ryan 10-10-2012 11:19 PM

Their organization is classless from top to bottom, and that's the price that they get, mediocrity. I would not be surprised if they were bottom feeders in our division for the next 10-15 years. Even the Jaguars seem to have a good owner who is passionate now at the least. Look at the Colts, sure they may have sucked their way into a great QB, but in one year they already seem to be on the right track and is ran by competent people.

The Titans despair could not happen to a nicer group of people. Have fun. :tiphat:

Stemp 10-10-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan (Post 2033554)
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah.

They are one of those teams! :splits:

I'm going to laugh when they lose to Buffalo and the Colts.

TheDrifter 10-10-2012 11:33 PM

At least their celebrating should end up giving their cousin wives a one night reprieve from getting Blue Ribbon Pabst empties thrown at them.

Lucky 10-10-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyNate (Post 2033503)
You should go defend Cushing's honor by making strongly worded statements. I'm sure it will help.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VcrNn8AiWM...n+internet.png

b0ng 10-11-2012 12:12 AM

I'm just trolling them now. I start on page eleven, maybe I'm going overboard, who cares they are easy.

Texanmike02 10-11-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan (Post 2033554)
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.

I've said for years that they have our sloppy seconds. They forget that we had the option. We decided that Bud Adams is not worth the trouble. Thankfully it was them that was left high and dry with the ugly b1tch we decided not to take to prom...

Mike

houstonspartan 10-11-2012 01:27 AM

Meh. Let them cheer Cushing's injury. It's a blatant sign of jealously

I almost feel sorry for Titan fans. They assumed they'd be next-in-line for the AFC South throne. On top of that, Bud Adams (who lives in Houston mind you) has to deal with that huge, bright, shiny, revenue-generating stadium known as Reliant - on a daily basis. The Houston market is one of the wealthiest in the NFL, and Bud has to deal with the fact that he tossed it.

Titan fans are a sad bunch.

Stemp 10-11-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonspartan (Post 2033609)
Meh. Let them cheer Cushing's injury. It's a blatant sign of jealously

I almost feel sorry for Titan fans. They assumed they'd be next-in-line for the AFC South throne. On top of that, Bud Adams (who lives in Houston mind you) has to deal with that huge, bright, shiny, revenue-generating stadium known as Reliant - on a daily basis. The Houston market is one of the wealthiest in the NFL, and Bud has to deal with the fact that he tossed it.

Titan fans are a sad bunch.

Bud Adams has more season tix to the Texans than he does with his own team.