Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95270)

Hookem Horns 10-10-2012 01:04 PM

Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook

Quote:

Trust me when I say that I'll be back better than ever next year; but in the meantime, I want to thank my teammates, coaches, and you fans for all the amazing love and support.

Oh, and WE are STILL winning THIS year's Super Bowl.
:cjeremy635:

Hardcore Texan 10-10-2012 01:15 PM

Re: Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook

Damn, it's sucks he won't be out there on the field!

TexCanada 10-10-2012 01:16 PM

Such a great player and person. Amazing that he can be so positive so soon after the news. I'm sure he will still provide our team with a lot of emotional support from the sidelines for the rest of the season.

BullNation4Life 10-10-2012 01:22 PM

I just hope he doesn't get pregnant while he rehabs....

wait for it...

wwwaaaaiiitt for it.....

EllisUnit 10-10-2012 01:44 PM

On a positive note maybe he won't be AS expensive to re sign, I know its not really positive just saying.

76Texan 10-10-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookem Horns (Post 2033097)

Trust me when I say that I'll be back better than ever next year; but in the meantime, I want to thank my teammates, coaches, and you fans for all the amazing love and support.

Oh, and WE are STILL winning THIS year's Super Bowl.

:cjeremy635:

That's the most positive I've heard out of this whole ordeal.

I hope, I trust that his teammates will rally around this and keep moving forward.

:fans:

Cjeremy635 10-10-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2033114)
I just hope he doesn't get pregnant while he rehabs....

wait for it...

wwwaaaaiiitt for it.....

Ehhh, if it gets him healed up faster.....

I think he needs to rehab out of the country. There's no way they are testing him if he's not in the US for the next 8 months. He can easily take a couple of cycles of HGH and be better than ever in that time frame. Just sayin'. :cool:

EVOLVIST 10-10-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 (Post 2033190)
Ehhh, if it gets him healed up faster.....

I think he needs to rehab out of the country. There's no way they are testing him if he's not in the US for the next 8 months. He can easily take a couple of cycles of HGH and be better than ever in that time frame. Just sayin'. :cool:

I don't know. Didn't Arian Foster say that after his first season they hit him with random drug tests frequently? Moreover, he said that you have to tell them if you're going out of town or out of the country, where they will still send someone to collect your pee. You have to tell them where you are. I believe it was on Foster's first show.

gtexan02 10-10-2012 02:55 PM

As long as he doesn't overtrain, we'll be fine!

Cjeremy635 10-10-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLVIST (Post 2033225)
I don't know. Didn't Arian Foster say that after his first season they hit him with random drug tests frequently? Moreover, he said that you have to tell them if you're going out of town or out of the country, where they will still send someone to collect your pee. You have to tell them where you are. I believe it was on Foster's first show.

I don't know about all of that. I would think that if you tell them that you're going to be going for a 6 month "walk about" in the Outback or visit the people of the Congo, I have no idea how they could send someone to collect a sample in such a remote & random location. Especially if where you say you're going to be is so remote that you don't even have cell service. Now where he actually ends up going is a separate issue. But, he could load up on some weights and HGH and drive off into the Australian open range. I'm not saying it's practical, just sayin' that someone with that type of disposable income could pull it off. :cool:

bckey 10-10-2012 03:39 PM

You can't replace Cushing. You just try and plug the hole as best you can. And I take Cush at his word when he says he will be back better than ever. The guy is an workout warrior. Rehab aint seen nothing yet til Cushing gets started on it.

Insideop 10-10-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 (Post 2033234)
I don't know about all of that. I would think that if you tell them that you're going to be going for a 6 month "walk about" in the Outback or visit the people of the Congo, I have no idea how they could send someone to collect a sample in such a remote & random location. Especially if where you say you're going to be is so remote that you don't even have cell service. Now where he actually ends up going is a separate issue. But, he could load up on some weights and HGH and drive off into the Australian open range. I'm not saying it's practical, just sayin' that someone with that type of disposable income could pull it off. :cool:

He won't need all those drugs to heal faster. He has one of those hyperbaric chambers that he sleeps in for a few hours a day to help him recuperate from workouts and injuries faster. Maybe he'll sleep in it all night now!

Hervoyel 10-10-2012 04:38 PM

You guys got it all wrong. Cushing doesn't use performance enhancing drugs. His sweat is a performance enhancing drug. His body manufactures it all on its own. Just playing on the same team as him makes other players gain muscle mass. Look at Matthews if you don't believe me!

76Texan 10-10-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hervoyel (Post 2033326)
You guys got it all wrong. Cushing doesn't use performance enhancing drugs. His sweat is a performance enhancing drug. His body manufactures it all on its own. Just playing on the same team as him makes other players gain muscle mass. Look at Matthews if you don't believe me!

What we'll miss is his sheer physical and mental approach to the game.
It's darn near impossible to replicate those things.

Watt and the Ninja will have to up their ante to keep the fire going (as much as they've already been doing.)

And I hope the rest of the guys will come out of their shells or at least share the load to keep the hot blood pumping.

markn 10-10-2012 06:31 PM

Didn't the Giants already win this year's superbowl?

Hervoyel 10-11-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markn (Post 2033398)
Didn't the Giants already win this year's superbowl?

Cushing: "OVER? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Giants won this year's Superbowl?"

Joseph: "Giants?"

Watt: "Forget it, he's rolling"

SAMURAITEXAN 10-11-2012 10:31 AM

I already miss Cush on the field.