Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Our Creative Texans. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95242)

Perki-Perk 10-09-2012 06:05 PM

Our Creative Texans.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but please move if this is the wrong spot. Also thought it'd be a great continuous thread for anything the Texans do outside of football.

Quentin Demps is using his injured time to do a little message delivery.

Check it out!

Hot Link

Epic link fail...can someone fix?

Edit 5: I did it!!

ObsiWan 10-09-2012 08:01 PM

Re: Our Creative Texans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perki-Perk (Post 2032521)
Wasn't sure where to put this, but please move if this is the wrong spot. Also thought it'd be a great continuous thread for anything the Texans do outside of football.

Quentin Demps is using his injured time to do a little message delivery.

Check it out!

Hot Link

Epic link fail...can someone fix?

Edit 5: I did it!!

Nice piece. You had to do some digging to find this one.
:)

Perki-Perk 10-09-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2032574)
Nice piece. You had to do some digging to find this one.
:)

TBH, I visit that site regularly since I stopped listening to that sorry excuse for hip hop they have out there these days. Plus it helps with the whole "renewing of the mind" bit. Can't renew when you continually fuel on garbage. But this is not the forum for that. I just thought I'd point out our boy Demps out there being constructive with his off time. Better than impregnating several different women, spousal abuse or drunk and disorderlies. If we don't get media coverage for things like this, I'm fine with that. I'll take a team I can be proud of without having to sacrifice my morals.

Say Watt 10-09-2012 09:37 PM

That's really cool man. Thanks for posting.

Allstar 10-10-2012 12:48 AM

Christian Rap, eh? Whatevs, good for him.

Perki-Perk 10-10-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2032731)
Christian Rap, eh? Whatevs, good for him.

Christian rap has improved immensely over the last few years. Check out Lecrae, Bizzle, Thi'sl, Da T.R.U.T.H. and the guys from Humble Beast. (Propaganda and Odd Thomas off the top of my head). Also, the website that links to puts out new singles quite often and many are available for free download. Just click "music" at the top and enjoy. :turtle:

Also, if Hip Hop ain't your thing, check out some of Arian's "musings"

BigLee713 10-10-2012 09:34 AM

Nice find, its nice to see what our Texans are up to outside of the game. Thanks for sharing.

G27RR 10-10-2012 07:56 PM

Nice, thanks.

kiwitexansfan 10-10-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perki-Perk (Post 2032816)
Christian rap has improved immensely over the last few years. Check out Lecrae, Bizzle, Thi'sl, Da T.R.U.T.H. and the guys from Humble Beast. (Propaganda and Odd Thomas off the top of my head).

The Cross Movement.

El Tejano 10-11-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perki-Perk (Post 2032816)
Christian rap has improved immensely over the last few years. Check out Lecrae, Bizzle, Thi'sl, Da T.R.U.T.H. and the guys from Humble Beast. (Propaganda and Odd Thomas off the top of my head). Also, the website that links to puts out new singles quite often and many are available for free download. Just click "music" at the top and enjoy. :turtle:

Also, if Hip Hop ain't your thing, check out some of Arian's "musings"

I do Christian Hip Hop too. I'm pretty good. I'll get the links up in a few.

Perki-Perk 10-11-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Tejano (Post 2033761)
I do Christian Hip Hop too. I'm pretty good. I'll get the links up in a few.

Cool, that would be awesome! Do you upload to any sights for independent artists? Rapzilla? DaSouth? Etc...