Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Texans versus packer tailgating tickets (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95142)

StephenMusel 10-05-2012 11:56 AM

Texans versus packer tailgating tickets

I have 6 tickets that I'm not using. I want to sell them on this board because my name is attached to these tickets and I don't want them to be sold to someone online that could possibly get me in trouble with Uncle Bob. I'm accepting all reasonable offers. I'm even open to a possible trade. Please text 832-922-1173

Thanks,
Stephen

robroy72 10-05-2012 11:59 AM

Re: Texans versus packer tailgating tickets

Theres a thread looking to trade some for a blue parking pass

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=33126

I've met him before, trustworthy dude to deal with.

Joe Texan 10-06-2012 01:36 AM

It is illegal to sell the tailgate passes and you busted your self with this post

StephenMusel 10-06-2012 11:28 AM

Didn't know. These are no longer for sale.

Stemp 10-06-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenMusel (Post 2028960)
Didn't know. These are no longer for sale.

Contact TexansChick. I know her friend needs at least one for her husband.

And if you are just trying to get your money back I don't think the Texans will mind much.

ubecool454 10-07-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 2028833)
It is illegal to sell the tailgate passes and you busted your self with this post

They are selling them on ebay. I doubt the Texans care....they got paid already.

ubecool454 10-07-2012 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenMusel (Post 2028504)
I have 6 tickets that I'm not using. I want to sell them on this board because my name is attached to these tickets and I don't want them to be sold to someone online that could possibly get me in trouble with Uncle Bob. I'm accepting all reasonable offers. I'm even open to a possible trade. Please text 832-922-1173

Thanks,
Stephen

Do you have any for the Buffalo and Ravens game. If so I'll pay double for 2 or barter with blue parking.

Joe Texan 10-07-2012 02:54 AM

I talked with the texans and questioned them about the problem that season ticket holders not getting any because they are selling them on ebay or stub hub. They said they cannot be sold and if you get caught you lose the priveledges point blank. I wasnt trying to call out SM but i thought yall should know, just be careful.

ubecool454 10-08-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 2029200)
I talked with the texans and questioned them about the problem that season ticket holders not getting any because they are selling them on ebay or stub hub. They said they cannot be sold and if you get caught you lose the priveledges point blank. I wasnt trying to call out SM but i thought yall should know, just be careful.

I thought last year that they sold the tickets on a week to week basis but this year they said they sent out a email that said you could by the limit for the whole season. By the time I found out they were sold out up to the buffalo game. Joe I know what your saying but with approx 65K seasons ticket holders chasing 4000 tailgating passes they might have to go to a different route. Really I think they should just charge at the walk in gate and when they reach their limit lock the gate.

Joe Texan 10-09-2012 02:37 PM

Hey i agree they need to make it fair for all season ticket holders. I found out after they were sold out. It sucks for those who can trust the guys they give these passes to. I simply do not want anybody on this board to lose the privilidge