Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   You SOB's broke my QB (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95059)

wpsharpshooter 10-02-2012 10:55 AM

You SOB's broke my QB
 
Looks like the shot layed to Locker in the 1st qtr will sideline him for a week or 2 UNLESS they opt for him to undergo surgery which will knock him out for the season... Now que Hasslepick... Thanks alot Texans.. But on to the game, I was kinda hoping yall could have racked up a few more points in the game.. Any ways good luck and welcome to another division title this year... Maybe even a Lombardi trophy

Hookem Horns 10-02-2012 10:58 AM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter (Post 2026532)
Now que Hasslepick...

Yo hablo tex mex tambien. ;)

The Pencil Neck 10-02-2012 12:56 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wpsharpshooter (Post 2026532)
Looks like the shot layed to Locker in the 1st qtr will sideline him for a week or 2 UNLESS they opt for him to undergo surgery which will knock him out for the season... Now que Hasslepick... Thanks alot Texans.. But on to the game, I was kinda hoping yall could have racked up a few more points in the game.. Any ways good luck and welcome to another division title this year... Maybe even a Lombardi trophy

Ah, he was already broke when we got there.

And, yeah, we've got some problems with our offense we need to get sorted out.

See you on December 2nd.

Playoffs 10-02-2012 01:03 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
Sorry. http://www.presnisvet.net/images/smilies/pardon.gif

BIG TORO 10-02-2012 01:10 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
We really didn't mean too! We would have rather played him than a vet. Might have done y'all a favor huh?

wpsharpshooter 10-02-2012 03:07 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 2026642)
We really didn't mean too! We would have rather played him than a vet. Might have done y'all a favor huh?

A favor lol... Maybe, I was in favor of letting Locker ride the pine for another season... looks like I might get my wish haha... The down side was that even though we wasnt winning games, we actually had some of the best passing games Ive seen since Mcnair... IDK how the season will pan out but I can tell you it will be a miracle if we see an 8 and 8 season...

HJam72 10-02-2012 03:09 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
I tend to agree that they needed Locker to get experience, even though Hasselbeck sparks the offense.

TheIronDuke 10-02-2012 03:15 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HJam72 (Post 2026725)
I tend to agree that they needed Locker to get experience, even though Hasselbeck sparks the offense.

That was a spark?

Looking forward to playing in Possum Holler then!

TejasTom 10-02-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 2026734)
That was a spark?

Yep, went down in flames....

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

HJam72 10-02-2012 04:04 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 2026734)
That was a spark?

Looking forward to playing in Possum Holler then!

Sparks tend to be rather small. :kitten:

OzzO 10-02-2012 08:58 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
I hear an ex-UT sausage supplier is looking for work.

Fred 10-02-2012 10:32 PM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
I glad he wasn't as broken as it looked like to those of us at the game. But it was a clean legal hit. It's not like we hired Fat Albert for the week to fall on him.

It may be time for Titans to face a sad truth that is not a problem for Texans fans: your QB is injury prone.

PapaL 10-02-2012 10:58 PM

I think Locker will be pretty decent some day. Like any QB, gotta keep him clean and he has to have the desire; HWSNBN comes to mind.

---

Reading this thread really made me think of Blazing_Arrow. RIP homie.

kiwitexansfan 10-03-2012 03:30 AM

Re: You SOB's broke my QB
 
I think Hasselback is a better QB, think we did you guys a favour.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger