Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   ESPN Insider: Can Texans Run The Table? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94805)

GP 09-24-2012 08:17 AM

ESPN Insider: Can Texans Run The Table?

Quote:

Houston is good. Very good, in fact. But how good can they be by the end of the season? Can they win the Super Bowl? For sure. I mentioned that their division cannot keep up with the Texans, but how about the rest of their schedule? Can they go undefeated?
Link to article HERE.

I posted the last paragraph, but there was a ton of good stuff in the preview snippet that I left out (I am following policy on pasted articles). Would be neat to see the full length article, but then again...gotta' be an Insider to see it, and we won't be allowed to see a full "paid for" article I suppose. Maybe somebody could paraphrase, if you have an Insider account?

spurstexanstros 09-24-2012 08:21 AM

Re: ESPN Insider: Can Texans Run The Table?

and there is the jinx

2012Champs 09-24-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 2020507)
and there is the jinx

Oh thats the reason we wont run the table? lol

Its highly improbable that we run the table. Every year teams have games that they lay an egg on where they should have won. Winning 11-13 games and getting into the playoffs with healthy team is just fine

HJam72 09-24-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 2020507)
and there is the jinx

So, SWatt it.

TheMatrix31 09-24-2012 09:16 AM

ESPN is worthless.

HOU-TEX 09-24-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 (Post 2020535)
ESPN is worthless.

Ha, couldn't agree more

GP 09-24-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 (Post 2020535)
ESPN is worthless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOU-TEX (Post 2020536)
Ha, couldn't agree more

They're not all that bad. The paid me to get you to click on the link, after all.

Gotta earn a buck somehow. I'm up to 13-cents with the clicks I have received so far.

Just kidding, but you gotta' admit...it's plausible.

ObsiWan 09-24-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2020542)
They're not all that bad. The paid me to get you to click on the link, after all.

Gotta earn a buck somehow. I'm up to 13-cents with the clicks I have received so far.

of course, after all, you ARE a PR guy by profession, right?
:D

beerlover 09-24-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2020542)

Highly un un-plauasable. Someone has to reverse the jinx.

Stemp 09-24-2012 09:48 AM

Can they run the table. Sure.

Will they run the table? Probably not

TexanSam 09-24-2012 09:52 AM

It's only week 3 and they're already printing this stuff? Good grief. Even the Chronicle hasn't gotten that outlandish.

But let's assume we're 13-0 and already clinched a first round bye. I doubt Kubiak would play the starters the last 3 games just to set a record.

HJam72 09-24-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 2020571)
It's only week 3 and they're already printing this stuff? Good grief. Even the Chronicle hasn't gotten that outlandish.

But let's assume we're 13-0 and already clinched a first round bye. I doubt Kubiak would play the starters the last 3 games just to set a record.

Nah, he wouldn't do it. He'd play them just enough to keep them fresh....and we'd still run the table. :hurrah:

:jk:

Playoffs 09-24-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 2020571)

Yeah, this is the kind of puffery you expect from BleacherReport http://www.modacity.net/forums/style...t-airquote.gif writers.