Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94670)

michaelm 09-18-2012 03:14 PM

Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

I'm mostly over my little brother syndrome regarding the dallas cowgirls, but this is too funny not to post.

*WARNING* Not entirely safe for work due to some colorful language.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...s-on-epic-rant

TexanSam 09-18-2012 03:18 PM

Re: Dallas Cowboys Fan Takes Seahawks Loss Horribly, Goes on Epic Rant

That was hilarious. Major overreaction, but still hilarious. I like his threat to send Dez Bryant to Cleveland. It's become the Siberia of the NFL. I hope the Cowboys get blown out again this week. I'd like to see this guy's reaction after that!

TexanSam 09-18-2012 03:21 PM

Whoops. Double post

Hookem Horns 09-18-2012 03:42 PM

Awesome. I will be tuned in on Sunday cheering the Bucs on.

MannyFresh 09-18-2012 04:00 PM

I'd respect Cowboy fan if more were like him, but, they will still regurgitate those "5" even though they have been on that level in almost 20 years.

StarStruck 09-18-2012 07:31 PM

OMG, how did I miss this guy over the years. Bookmark, check, Twitter, check, Facebook, check.

brakos82 09-18-2012 07:34 PM

I heard that guy on the talk radio in Seattle.... they played it for Golden Tate and asked him if he felt sorry for putting that Cowboys fan through so much agony... to sum it up he said "not really." :kitten:

StarStruck 09-18-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 2016332)
I heard that guy on the talk radio in Seattle.... they played it for Golden Tate and asked him if he felt sorry for putting that Cowboys fan through so much agony... to sum it up he said "not really." :kitten:

I really couldn't care less that Golden didn't feel sorry for putting Shango through the agony and would expect that type of reaction because it makes sense. I am all gaga over the guys football knowledge, and break down a game and plays while keeping it entertaining. I've been watching video for the last hour and can't want until Thursday.

Corrosion 09-18-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 2016168)
That was hilarious. Major overreaction, but still hilarious. I like his threat to send Dez Bryant to Cleveland. It's become the Siberia of the NFL. I hope the Cowboys get blown out again this week. I'd like to see this guy's reaction after that!

I'd like to see the Cowpies get blown out every week ... havent been able to stand that organization since Tom Landry was canned.

Maybe Jerrah can have his son in law or whatever he is wipe the tears from his eye's after each loss.

StarStruck 09-18-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 2016168)

I hope that he will post where he will be hanging out before or after the game on Sunday. I would love to meet him and/or get a picture.

Wolf6151 09-18-2012 08:17 PM

I like this guy, he's funny and he's nuts. Jerry Jones might want to hire more security around the stadium or hire this guy as a head coach/motivational speaker. Nothing motivates like a foot in the ass sometimes. Dez Bryant might want to get some body guards.

Texn4life 09-19-2012 12:49 PM

This Browns fan's rant after the Texans game is classic. Still laugh when I watch it. It truly captures fans emotions when they're supporting a struggling team.

The Factory Of Sadness

The Pencil Neck 09-19-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texn4life (Post 2016816)
This Browns fan's rant after the Texans game is classic. Still laugh when I watch it. It truly captures fans emotions when they're supporting a struggling team.

The Factory Of Sadness

lol. I remember that. And I've felt that guy's pain from time to time.

There was a radio broadcast of a guy GOING OFF against the Browns in pure frustration and rage... the week BEFORE the Texans game. I've always wondered what he did the week after.

Texecutioner 09-19-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texn4life (Post 2016816)

The Factory Of Sadness

Sorry, but that rant has nothing on this guy. THis was a Giants fan from a few years ago. Funniest and most pathetic meltdown from a fan I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6Tn0Ie-AQ

Khari 09-19-2012 05:24 PM

dude's kinda annoying :thinking:

jaayteetx 09-19-2012 05:58 PM

Umm, dude needs to get a life.

dc_txtech 09-19-2012 07:38 PM

I watch people!

Texan_Bill 09-19-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khari (Post 2016984)
dude's kinda annoying :thinking:

Khari, actually the dude came on 1560 the game and came across quite well. Dude is very articulate and expressed how much positive feedback (by Seahawks fan, of course)... But seriously, dude was level-headed.

GP 09-19-2012 08:04 PM

"I'm gonna make a video on Tuesday......and I'm gonna' be OK....but right now......if you like me....you inconsuhhh-uhhh....you over da top. (five heavy, deep breaths) Bye."

That guy was absurd. The neighbors probably called the cops, thinking that guy's wife or kids was getting their ass beaten.

Hey bro, news flash: Your team has sucked since the mid-90s. Your owner sucks. You will always suck as long as Jones is your owner. So you're going to suck forever. Might want to just archive that video and pull it out and air it instead of making new ones. Your team Sucks!

Speedy 09-19-2012 08:17 PM

The "Factory of Sadness" guy was funny. It was made to be funny. It wasn't a real rant.

This guy going off on the Cowboys, this is just dumb.