Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94622)

EllisUnit 09-16-2012 06:15 PM

Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

OK i know its early again but it worked so well against the jags ;). I say

Texans 34

Broncos 13

(OK here at work at 3:30 AM after a whopping 2 hours of sleep i change my predicition after what seemed to be a revelation between closing my eyes and then opening them right back up to come to work, i got a large boost of Homerism :) )
Manning gave us hell when he was with the colts, but DONT FORGET he hasnt played against the texans revamped defense.

And I expect AJ and the passing game will play a big factor next week as i dont see us taking a early and commanding lead.

TdotTexas2Step 09-16-2012 06:20 PM

Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

28 Houston
21 Denver

Final score in overtime. The Texans Vs. Manning rivalry is reborn.

Seriously though, the key matchup here will be Kareem Vs. Decker. Manning threw equally to Thomas and Decker, and he went to Decker a couple of times in the endzone, Manning will surely test Jackson more than Joseph.

Lurvinator11 09-16-2012 06:22 PM

I predict I will know more after seeing Denver tomorrow night.

I don't like it though, I think it will be close, but it is hard to go and win in Denver.

I will update more.

Fili 09-16-2012 06:24 PM

35-0 blow out W for Houston.

ATXtexanfan 09-16-2012 06:27 PM

Denver 31
Texans 10
Peyton still sees us as his *****. He scores early and often then kubiaks gameplan
goes out the window. Schaub forced to play catchup and fails. Early thoughts, thats all

Corrosion 09-16-2012 06:29 PM

Possible preview of the AFC Championship game.

EllisUnit 09-16-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2014890)
Denver 31
Texans 10
Peyton still sees us as his *****. He scores early and often then kubiaks gameplan
goes out the window. Schaub forced to play catchup and fails. Early thoughts, thats all

hmmm since phillip came here the Defense has been way better than what Peyton was used to seeing from us. Even so i see us scoring more than 10.

Man we have some mood killers here...

ATXtexanfan 09-16-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2014894)
hmmm since phillip came here the Defense has been way better than what Peyton was used to seeing from us. Even so i see us scoring more than 10.

Man we have some mood killers here...

Not mood killing. Wades first shot at Peyton and I don't think Peyton fears wade. He has tools and a nice D. Just being reasonable against a qb who has always kicked our ass

sandmanx 09-16-2012 06:38 PM

Texans 27
Broncos 24

I think the Texans are the better team, but playing on the road is tough. I'll be interested to see how bitchboy Manning looks tomorrow, but I think he was a bit overhyped in week 1.

EllisUnit 09-16-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2014903)
Not mood killing. Wades first shot at Peyton and I don't think Peyton fears wade. He has tools and a nice D. Just being reasonable against a qb who has always kicked our ass

I dont think the Broncos D is better than ours and i dont think the broncos O is better than ours.

Just my opinion but we match up well if not better

Nawzer 09-16-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step (Post 2014886)
28 Houston
21 Denver

Final score in overtime. The Texans Vs. Manning rivalry is reborn.

Seriously though, the key matchup here will be Kareem Vs. Decker. Manning threw equally to Thomas and Decker, and he went to Decker a couple of times in the endzone, Manning will surely test Jackson more than Joseph.

What rivalry??? It's been a one sided affair. This is going to be a tough test for us. Good thing is that we haven't hit our stride yet offensively or defensively yet. Broncos looked awesome against the Steelers the other night, but it'll be interesting to see if Manning can have a repeat performance. I think it'll be a close game up in Denver and the thin air might have an adverse affect on our players. Arian and Tate are key to this game imo. Keep Manning off the field. As for the prediction, I'm going with my heart: 21-17 Texans. My head says this will be our first loss. I hope my head is wrong.

ATXtexanfan 09-16-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2014908)
I dont think the Broncos D is better than ours and i dont think the broncos O is better than ours.

Just my opinion but we match up well if not better

Peyton > schaub. Peyton > kubiak. I hope I'm wrong but I see a loss here on the road. Plus the hype machine will be running if Broncos are 2-0 also.

gtexan02 09-16-2012 06:47 PM

21-17 Texans.

EllisUnit 09-16-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2014916)
Peyton > schaub. Peyton > kubiak. I hope I'm wrong but I see a loss here on the road. Plus the hype machine will be running if Broncos are 2-0 also.

I hope they are 2-0. two power houses slugging it out......Tired of these blow outs TBH. Need one to get my blood pumping :whip:....as long as we still get a win.

LikeMike 09-16-2012 06:52 PM

This will be a real tough one. I consider the broncos one of the best teams of the league and Manning always looks good against us. Plus it's in Denver. I'm gonna say 21-17 Texans. Can't wait for a real test now, neither the Jags nor the Dolphins gave us a challenge...

Hervoyel 09-16-2012 06:52 PM

One more time I call upon Clubber's power

"My Prediction?"

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ubber-pain.jpg
"Pain"

axman40 09-16-2012 06:59 PM

Texans 316
Broncos -6
TEXAN SUPERFAN!
:koolaid:

Hagar 09-16-2012 07:00 PM

I think there's a 50/50 chance of seeing a scene from the Longest Yard:

I think he broke his fricken neck!!!

Peyton carved up those crappy 4-3 defenses under Bush; he hasn't seen Wade's blitzkieg defense yet.

24-17 Texans Win!

Allstar 09-16-2012 07:04 PM

I think we are easily the more talented team. The fact that the game is in Denver and their QB is Peyton Freaking Manning makes me feel very unsure about the outcome.

kiwitexansfan 09-16-2012 07:21 PM

I was a little nervous for the Dolphins just because it was the first game I think and you never know.

The Jags I was sure we would whip them good.

The Peytco's scare me, purely because of Manning.

I had this game down as one we would lose when predicting our record, but stuff that.

Texans 37
Broncos 20

Kubiak opens the playbook and we get the ball downfield some.