Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Desperate need of tailgate passes (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94582)

Tailgate.Kidz 09-14-2012 10:06 AM

Desperate need of tailgate passes

I called today to get passes for the Titans game but they sold out last night. just my luck right. I am planning a surprise tailgate for my girlfriends bday(oct1) and need at least 5 more passes.

If anybody can sell me any extras they might have I would greatly appreciate it. HELP

Thanks

TheBigpaki 09-14-2012 10:13 AM

Re: Desperate need of tailgate passes

I hate that we have to pay for tailgating now, and I have a loop hole around. If you have some print you a copy of invalid e-ticket to the game, you can just make copies of that and use them to get through the initial gate where they check tailgate passes. You wouldn't be able to get inside the stadium, but they wouldn't know those tickets are invalid at the parking lot entrance. Again I haven't actually tried this, but I don't see how it wouldn't work, since they don't scan anything.

Joe Texan 09-22-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigpaki (Post 2013269)
I hate that we have to pay for tailgating now, and I have a loop hole around. If you have some print you a copy of invalid e-ticket to the game, you can just make copies of that and use them to get through the initial gate where they check tailgate passes. You wouldn't be able to get inside the stadium, but they wouldn't know those tickets are invalid at the parking lot entrance. Again I haven't actually tried this, but I don't see how it wouldn't work, since they don't scan anything.

Now they know

YellowLove84 09-27-2012 12:46 AM

I bought some Texas Longhorn tickets through CentrexTickets.com check them out. It's just like eBay and the tickets come fast. They also have Tailgating tickets available too.

ubecool454 09-28-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowLove84 (Post 2022911)
I bought some Texas Longhorn tickets through CentrexTickets.com check them out. It's just like eBay and the tickets come fast. They also have Tailgating tickets available too.

Centrex wants 69.99 for a tailgate pass.:kubepalm:

chriswiggin 09-28-2012 01:02 PM

Why in the world would you post this? Don't you know the Houston Texans read these message boards? Sheesh.....hey, nice job buddy.

:mariopalm:

chriswiggin 09-28-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBigpaki (Post 2013269)

Why in the world would you post this? Don't you know the Houston Texans read these message boards? Sheesh.....hey, nice job buddy.

robroy72 09-28-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubecool454 (Post 2023835)
Centrex wants 69.99 for a tailgate pass.:kubepalm:

He knows that; he works for centrex.:bender:

ubecool454 09-28-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robroy72 (Post 2023875)
He knows that; he works for centrex.:bender:

The Texans used to have the best tailgating in the NFL but its slowly becoming the worst. They should just charge at the walk in gate on sunday and when they have the number sold that they have for sale just close the gates.

TheBigpaki 09-28-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriswiggin (Post 2023870)

I agree, I was not thinking that the Texans could possibly be monitoring the forums.