Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   TARP WEEK- Round 1# (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94449)

mootini 09-10-2012 12:45 PM

TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!

NitroGSXR 09-10-2012 12:48 PM

Re: BEEF WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2010730)
Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!

Maurice Jones-Drew is going to get his. Hope we can handle the rest and keep us afloat. I expect a good game as always.

DBCooper 09-10-2012 03:27 PM

Re: BEEF WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2010730)

Can always count on you to show mootini!

I missed the jags game yesterday, I'll have to download it from iTunes I guess.

Then I'll be ready to tear y'all apart!

Lol

Rey 09-10-2012 03:45 PM

LoL at the title change

mootini 09-11-2012 08:09 AM

Re: TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey (Post 2010978)
LoL at the title change

Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!

GlassHalfFull 09-11-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2011456)
Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!

Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.

:glasshalffull:

:d:

mootini 09-11-2012 01:22 PM

Yes...Moontini's are a great drink, but I'm not a bartender. A MOO-tiny could be a Cow's small MOO! or Mootini could be this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qFXWW8ydo :kitten: :kitten: :kitten:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2011474)
Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.

:glasshalffull:

:d:

mootini 09-11-2012 01:28 PM

Well, maybe this is what mootini means? http://fineartamerica.com/featured/1...ll-bullas.html

NitroGSXR 09-11-2012 01:34 PM

[img]http://www.drinkxculture.com/magento...00_mootini.jpg[/img]

disaacks3 09-11-2012 01:37 PM

Yeah, I kinda felt bad for 'piling on' against my nephew. He did some beautiful artwork for a bar in J'Ville in exchange for season tickets.

Rather than congratulating him on his stunning artwork, I reminded him "It's only JAGS tix". :kitten:

mootini 09-11-2012 01:38 PM

LOL What an awesome painting! If I was Texan fan, that might be a cool painting for the wall!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroGSXR (Post 2011662)

mootini 09-11-2012 01:39 PM

Nice...DIS!!! LOL :kitten:

Quote:

Originally Posted by disaacks3 (Post 2011664)
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for 'piling on' against my nephew. He did some beautiful artwork for a bar in J'Ville in exchange for season tickets.

Rather than congratulating him on his stunning artwork, I reminded him "It's only JAGS tix". :kitten:

Vinnie 09-11-2012 01:42 PM

Tailgating with all beef products, LOL! That's funny. I guess I'll have to go eat some _ _ _ _ _ to counteract the mojo!

mootini 09-11-2012 01:44 PM

LOL Always, _ _ _ _ _does a man good!!! Eat away. That's why I love me some Jags!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinnie (Post 2011668)
Tailgating with all beef products, LOL! That's funny. I guess I'll have to go eat some _ _ _ _ _ to counteract the mojo!

mootini 09-11-2012 02:12 PM

I'm hoping for some more games like this! I was going crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvOUG8nuZ4

b0ng 09-11-2012 05:21 PM

I heard Blaine Gabbert played pretty well against one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. Kudos!

76Texan 09-11-2012 05:54 PM

You're always welcome here, Mootini, by me at least, LOL!

You're a good football fan.

Texan_Bill 09-11-2012 07:32 PM

Good to see you Mootini!!! I've had a Mootini or two, errrrr Martinis, myself... I'm not buying any of the BS about JAX not being very good at all. I think this will be a fairly tight game especially considering it's a divisional game.

Good Luck, good game and as always, no injuries!!

My prediction?

49-2... The 2 coming from the Texans punter running out time off the clock. :D

I kid, I kid.... I do believe it will be a closer game than most (although, and you would understand, I hope not!) might think.

Giant Tiger 09-11-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2011683)
I'm hoping for some more games like this! I was going crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvOUG8nuZ4

I knew I shouldn't have watched... figured it was that game :headhurts:

mootini 09-12-2012 06:28 AM

Same to the Texans! I saw the Texans struggling vs the Dolphins, until the 3rd quarter...lucky to be playing a rookie QB? :kitten:

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0ng (Post 2011796)
I heard Blaine Gabbert played pretty well against one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. Kudos!