Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Member Tailgate locations (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94201)

DBCooper 08-30-2012 06:13 PM

Member Tailgate locations

I'm surprised this is not a sticky.

Where is each members tailgate location?

I'm coming to Houston for the Bills game on Nov 4th and I would love to say Hi before the game!

I'm sitting way up high in 632!

Double Barrel 08-30-2012 06:40 PM

Re: Member Tailgate locations

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 2004297)

Gridiron, Tx!! :texflag:

DBCooper 08-30-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2004321)

Is that a tailgating location Darrel?

DBCooper 08-30-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2004321)

I get it now, it's my seating!

GlassHalfFull 08-30-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 2004297)
I'm surprised this is not a sticky.

Where is each members tailgate location?

I'm coming to Houston for the Bills game on Nov 4th and I would love to say Hi before the game!

I am sure the Blue Crew would love to welcome you. Platinum Lot, you can park in the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza and walk across the street to join the tailgate.

And if you don't have a place to stay, I would recommend that hotel, parking is free if you are staying there.

DBCooper 08-30-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2004612)
I am sure the Blue Crew would love to welcome you. Platinum Lot, you can park in the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza and walk across the street to join the tailgate.

And if you don't have a place to stay, I would recommend that hotel, parking is free if you are staying there.

Thanks Katie!

We are staying with family, but we may just park there anyway.

Kimmy 08-31-2012 12:50 AM

If you're in Yellow Lot, you're more than welcome to come say Hi at real steel tailgaters :) You can find us on facebook.

DBCooper 08-31-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy (Post 2004795)
If you're in Yellow Lot, you're more than welcome to come say Hi at real steel tailgaters :) You can find us on facebook.

Thanks Kimmy!

What time do tailgates get going on a 12:00 gameday?

Kimmy 08-31-2012 09:28 AM

8am buddy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 2004872)
Thanks Kimmy!

Texan_Bill 08-31-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 2004872)

For Blue Crew...... 7:00 am. :texanbill:

spurstexanstros 08-31-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2004895)

Im there...im bringing some friends that came with me last year and they had such a great time at blue crew. it became a condition for them to visit the blue crew inorder to come with me to the game. #theylovedTexanBill&JOETEXAN I cant wait to see Yall Ted Katherine and everyone else.

GlassHalfFull 08-31-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2004895)

I don't think they open the walk in gates until 8:30 am for any of the lots.

Platinum opens at 7 am for tailgating and all the other lots at 8 am. Keep in touch and maybe you can catch a ride in if you want the 7 am experience.

DBCooper 08-31-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2004902)
I don't think they open the walk in gates until 8:30 am for any of the lots.

Platinum opens at 7 am for tailgating and all the other lots at 8 am. Keep in touch and maybe you can catch a ride in if you want the 7 am experience.

Thanks for the offer!

I'll be lucky to convince my wife to be there before 10:00!

GlassHalfFull 08-31-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBCooper (Post 2004943)
Thanks for the offer!

I'll be lucky to convince my wife to be there before 10:00!

Make her be there at 9 by the latest. You really want to experience the whole gameday. Let me know what you want in the cooler and I will stock it for you.

DBCooper 08-31-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2004959)
Make her be there at 9 by the latest. You really want to experience the whole gameday. Let me know what you want in the cooler and I will stock it for you.

No No Katie, tell me what you drink and I will bring some for you!

Joe Texan 09-02-2012 12:40 AM

DB if you get there at 10 you will get to our tailgate at 11 and we will start to go in by then. You need to arrive 830 and you will see it all trust me. If you get to fiesta by 630 you can get in the back of my truck and ride in.

DBCooper 09-02-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 2006106)
DB if you get there at 10 you will get to our tailgate at 11 and we will start to go in by then. You need to arrive 830 and you will see it all trust me. If you get to fiesta by 630 you can get in the back of my truck and ride in.

Thanks Joe, hopefully we can be there early, I have never tailgated at the stadium and I want the whole experience.

NitroGSXR 09-02-2012 10:26 AM

Listen for and follow the horn that sounds off every half hour in the yellow lot. Go there. See the preacher. Grab your free beer and hear the sermon... then we all CHUG! Great fun and a great stop over while you forage the lots. Texanmojo.com is one of the major players out there. His tailgate has been mentioned in ESPN. We stop there everytime on our way to Blue Crew as we park in yellow.

Blue Crew in platinum more our home though. That's where you get to relax and spend time with friends and family. Oh yeah... they got some killer crack weenies by jeezebel from time to time. If you're bringing kids... Joe and his pinatas are super awesome.

DBCooper 09-02-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroGSXR (Post 2006175)
Listen for and follow the horn that sounds off every half hour in the yellow lot. Go there. See the preacher. Grab your free beer and hear the sermon... then we all CHUG! Great fun and a great stop over while you forage the lots. Texanmojo.com is one of the major players out there. His tailgate has been mentioned in ESPN. We stop there everytime on our way to Blue Crew as we park in yellow.

Blue Crew in platinum more our home though. That's where you get to relax and spend time with friends and family. Oh yeah... they got some killer crack weenies by jeezebel from time to time. If you're bringing kids... Joe and his pinatas are super awesome.

Thanks Nitro!

I'm bringing my son who is almost 4.

The game is...ahem....uh....one of his birthday presents, lol

Joe Texan 09-02-2012 12:05 PM

Come at 8 am park at the park plaza hotel corner of Kirby and 610. Drive to the northern most part of the parking and get out walk to the corner cross westridge, then cross Kirby and walk to the gate to walk through then ask where the platinum lot is walk straight down from the raging bull to us. Look foreword to it DB the hotel will charge i
I think 20 dollars but that is good for that price