Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93947)

Bullpenpride 08-19-2012 07:38 PM

20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game

Just joined this site, and excited to post my first thread. We've got 20 Texans fans (mostly from Bull Pen Sec117) flying to Denver the Saturday before the game and looking to start creating an agenda.

Our seats are all in Sec 230 between rows 15-16

Looking for a place in Downtown Denver to get together and party because we are all staying downtown

Can anyone advise us of the tailgating to-dos in Denver?

Sat night recommendation????

Yankee_In_TX 08-19-2012 08:00 PM

Re: 20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game

Have you joined the Facebook group?

Home team fan 08-19-2012 08:07 PM

How much were the tickets. I've thought about going. Probably by myself cus I might use a buddy pass to get there. My mom works for the airlines. Cheap way to fly. Oh yeah, what date y'all going?

Sway 08-23-2012 06:41 PM

we're going with some old neighbors who want to see payton- we'll be in sec. 121 if memory serves correctly- it'd be great to have a decent Texan representation in the crowd!

Bullpenpride 08-23-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1997868)
Have you joined the Facebook group?

I've tried to find the group but havent had anyluck with the link. You have a fresh link to try and join?

Bullpenpride 08-23-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Home team fan (Post 1997874)
How much were the tickets. I've thought about going. Probably by myself cus I might use a buddy pass to get there. My mom works for the airlines. Cheap way to fly. Oh yeah, what date y'all going?

we've got a group on row #15 and a second group in #16 sec 230 and we paid $244 a ticket which was high but to get the tickets close together we had to do it. The last couple of our folks got tickets for about $50 cheaper but in pairs only...

Bullpenpride 08-23-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL (Post 2000213)
we are going to Denver. Its 8 of us. we want to meet Texans fans Saturday night and Sunday before the game.

I heard there was a Houston guy that was going to host a party in downtown Denver because he was from Houston... We are thinking about wearing Battle Red jerseys to be different from the Navy Denver home jerseys...

LEATHERHEAD 08-24-2012 03:42 AM

LEATHERHEAD and Bronco Billy will be getting there Sat 7.30 am(denver)we need a bar or that party..keep in touch .sec115 row5 4 of us

texan0305 08-24-2012 05:44 AM

Yup can't wait for Denver Leatherhead!! Should be fun sitting with you guys!

HOUFan 08-24-2012 04:30 PM

This will be my first away game with 6 other Texans fans. 4 of us will be in section 112. It seems like there should be a good amount of Texans fans there. Can't wait!

mmnut66 09-04-2012 11:32 AM

Hey Bullpen Locos! We would love to join in with you all Sat. nite . We have tickets in sec.229 row 33 ....we chose the last row in that section so we can fly/showcase the Texans flag proudly!!
My brother which lives near Denver may know a downtown sports bar ( Lo Do/Coors field area) for all to gather.
Please keep us posted where we can meet and REPRESENT them Texans!
Mario 8323263238:fans::fans:

HOUFan 09-05-2012 09:26 AM

If there is going to be some type of meet-up for Texans fans saturday night, that would be awesome...please keep us updated.

Also, is anyone going to be tailgating for the game? Would be great to hang with more Texans fans before the game.

TexansBlood 09-05-2012 09:52 AM

In 2 weeks ill be in Denver going for a whole week! Going with 8 ppl, can't wait.

Im sitting end zone, Sec 131 Row 15.

We're probably gonna go eat at http://www.jackngrill.com/ sometime Fri or Sat, I wanna try there 64oz margarita lol I should pro try it before the game though

mmnut66 09-06-2012 01:18 PM

Two places were recommended to us 1) the Sports Column sports bar near Coors field... great gathering place for saturday nite ..let us know we would love to join fellow TEXANS!
2) Buckhorn Exchange Steakhouse for those of you that enjoy exotic game eats.

TexansBlood 09-12-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmnut66 (Post 2007973)
Two places were recommended to us 1) the Sports Column sports bar near Coors field... great gathering place for saturday nite ..let us know we would love to join fellow TEXANS!
2) Buckhorn Exchange Steakhouse for those of you that enjoy exotic game eats.

I see you can do a group rsvp, set it up man. Maybe Sat night or Sunday before the game unless there is a closer bar by the stadium.

MickMcGeough 09-14-2012 05:06 PM

I also couldn't find the FB page - can someone post a link?

JWarren14 09-17-2012 09:43 AM

I'll be at the game as well in Section 230 Row 15 seats 1-4

My wife and I are going with another couple. We are going to check out the Oktoberfest going on close by Coors Field. All day party.

Not sure what's going on before the game on Sunday. Let me know if anyone has a tailgate plan.

Looking forward to getting another W.

GlassHalfFull 09-17-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickMcGeough (Post 2013576)
I also couldn't find the FB page - can someone post a link?

it is a closed group, you need to be friends with someone to join. Search on Katie Coughlen and send me a friend request. Promise I am the only one out there