Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93772)

rrequen2 08-12-2012 09:21 PM

FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
For Sale: Texans Preseason Package:

Texans vs 49ers 08/18/2012
Texans vs Vikings 08/30/2012

Section 130 Row M - 2 seats

Selling as set with Orange Parking for both games included.

$300

rrequez@gmail.com

rrequen2 08-14-2012 09:33 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Bump. Ill take $250

Stemp 08-14-2012 09:42 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Another person who only posts to sell their tickets.

:wadepalm:

OrangeLotPole8 08-14-2012 11:40 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
LOL, that's a hell of deal for both games for $250. That is way below face value, If he tries to make money he gets yelled at, if he sells them below face value he gets yelled at, maybe only people should post in here is when they are giving away FREE tickets? :kitten:

astros44 08-14-2012 11:55 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 1994711)
LOL, that's a hell of deal for both games for $250. That is way below face value, If he tries to make money he gets yelled at, if he sells them below face value he gets yelled at, maybe only people should post in here is when they are giving away FREE tickets? :kitten:

No, then they would complain that they don't get free parking too.
:texanbill:

OrangeLotPole8 08-15-2012 09:06 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
You should bring them a 12 pack iced down as well! :)

ubecool454 08-16-2012 10:58 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stemp (Post 1994621)
Another person who only posts to sell their tickets.

:wadepalm:

Stemp this section is called TICKETS, Memorabilia and Gear.:vincepalm:

drs23 08-16-2012 11:17 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ubecool454 (Post 1995761)
Stemp this section is called TICKETS, Memorabilia and Gear.:vincepalm:

Agreed, but can we get back to those free tickets w/parking pass and iced down 12 pack? I'm in! :D :kitten:

infantrycak 08-16-2012 11:21 AM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ubecool454 (Post 1995761)
Stemp this section is called TICKETS, Memorabilia and Gear.:vincepalm:

Yes it is but we do not want ticket brokers coming here solely to set up shop. We are happy for fans to buy and sell tickets here.

Stemp 08-16-2012 01:10 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ubecool454 (Post 1995761)
Stemp this section is called TICKETS, Memorabilia and Gear.:vincepalm:

Yes, but this a message board for FANS, it's not craigslist or stubhub.

If you look at the OP's posting history, he's ONLY posted tickets for sale in the last 2+ years and not participated in any of the fan sections.

Drew_Smoke 08-16-2012 03:25 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 1995781)
Yes it is but we do not want ticket brokers coming here solely to set up shop. We are happy for fans to buy and sell tickets here.

Exactly

OrangeLotPole8 08-16-2012 03:49 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Stempy,

I go all over the board, read all the forums, comment on some, go back and look at a few late tailgating posts. Look at my post for Blue and Orange lot parking passes........ I am giving you a pass and cash...... they are BELOW face value. I do not sell tickets here anymore UNLESS they are face value or less. I am sorry for trying to be nice and sell passes and tickets for less than face value to texans fans BEFORE I post it elsewhere. I am a school teacher here in the area just happens to of said YES when the texans were 2-14 and they were begging you to buy more more tickets. I stepped up to the plate and bought them, sell outs still happened, no blackouts, still on TV for the people that don't have season tickets. Now I have more tickets than I need, so YES I am going to make a few $$$$ on the tickets I own with the Texans being a superbowl contender. You ask the guy on here that bought my 115 G, I saved him $1,000!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I have 4 in the bullpen for the Vikings preseason game all 4 together will sell for $250...... so lets see here, I paid $312 for the tickets, let me give you the tickets and $62 for beer. Would that make you happy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stemp (Post 1995885)
Yes, but this a message board for FANS, it's not craigslist or stubhub.

If you look at the OP's posting history, he's ONLY posted tickets for sale in the last 2+ years and not participated in any of the fan sections.


infantrycak 08-16-2012 04:11 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 1996017)
I do not sell tickets here anymore UNLESS they are face value or less.

There is no rule you have to sell at or below face value. We just don't want ticket brokers squatting on the site. We aren't a free marketing tool. We are a Texans fan community which is happy to have Texans fans help each other out.

Stemp 08-16-2012 04:41 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 (Post 1996017)
Stempy,

I go all over the board, read all the forums, comment on some, go back and look at a few late tailgating posts. Look at my post for Blue and Orange lot parking passes........ I am giving you a pass and cash...... they are BELOW face value. I do not sell tickets here anymore UNLESS they are face value or less. I am sorry for trying to be nice and sell passes and tickets for less than face value to texans fans BEFORE I post it elsewhere. I am a school teacher here in the area just happens to of said YES when the texans were 2-14 and they were begging you to buy more more tickets. I stepped up to the plate and bought them, sell outs still happened, no blackouts, still on TV for the people that don't have season tickets. Now I have more tickets than I need, so YES I am going to make a few $$$$ on the tickets I own with the Texans being a superbowl contender. You ask the guy on here that bought my 115 G, I saved him $1,000!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I have 4 in the bullpen for the Vikings preseason game all 4 together will sell for $250...... so lets see here, I paid $312 for the tickets, let me give you the tickets and $62 for beer. Would that make you happy?

I don't know why you are upset, I wasn't calling you out. I was simply pointing out the the OP ONLY posted to sell tickets. I have no problem with people who sell their tickets for a profit if they so choose. I normally trade mine or sell them to friends if I can't make it down, but I don't care if someone makes a profit on their tickets. I don't, however, think that someone should only post on a fan message board if they ONLY trying to sell tickets, and not actually participating in the various discussions.

fullbull111 08-16-2012 07:31 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
I agree with ubecool.The thread is under tickets.If someone
Is not interested you are not forced to read or criticize.Sorry,
It is all about supply and demand.Like the rest of the world.
Just sayin.

infantrycak 08-16-2012 07:46 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fullbull111 (Post 1996145)
I agree with ubecool.The thread is under tickets.If someone
Is not interested you are not forced to read or criticize.Sorry,
It is all about supply and demand.Like the rest of the world.
Just sayin.

This is a private MB. The owner doesn't have to play free host to commercial ticket brokers. He built it for fans.

Just sayin'.

fullbull111 08-16-2012 07:55 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
I am not a ticket broker, never has been.Psl and season ticket holder from day 1
Wow so much angst on this thread.Lets all save it for Miami.Go Texans.

texanfan2002114 08-16-2012 07:55 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 1996158)
This is a private MB. The owner doesn't have to play free host to commercial ticket brokers. He built it for fans.

Just sayin'.

Thank you!!

infantrycak 08-16-2012 08:05 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fullbull111 (Post 1996163)
I am not a ticket broker, never has been.Psl and season ticket holder from day 1
Wow so much angst on this thread.Lets all save it for Miami.Go Texans.

I said nothing about you - just explained our rules. We are not here as a host site for ticket brokers but are more than happy to have fans come in and have a market for tickets.

But thanks for jumping in to try to cure our angst.

Welcome to the MB. Maybe one day you will make a non-ticket post.

OrangeLotPole8 08-16-2012 09:09 PM

Re: FS: Texans Preseason Package Both Games
 
If anybody thinks i am a "ticket broker" the person might want to read the posts I have in tailgating for a guy from Wisconsin.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger