Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Important game day information (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93740)

Yankee_In_TX 08-10-2012 04:52 PM

Important game day information

ALMOST ALL OF YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF THIS NEW GAMEDAY PROCEDURE.

Bud Light cans will be sold in Bud Plaza for $2.50 AND CAN BE CARRIED INTO THE STADIUM!!!!!!!!!!

:specnatz::kitten::hurrah::spin:

drs23 08-10-2012 06:28 PM

Re: Important game day information

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL (Post 1992533)
wow that will be crazy. i wonder how many you can take in the game, probably one. but its still a good idea.

You beat me to it. What's the limit. Would be cool if they'd let ya fill a 6er coozy carry. Bet that don't happen.

texanmojo 08-10-2012 10:36 PM

I don't drink BL but at that price, I might have to come in a different gate.

Vinnie 08-11-2012 08:37 AM

Wow, that's a third of the price of Miller. Time for Miller Lite to step up to the plate!:aggressive:

TexansBlood 08-11-2012 10:42 AM

Thank you Lord Jesus!

OzzO 08-11-2012 01:50 PM

it's probably the 6oz pony cans

Hookem Horns 08-11-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL (Post 1992533)
wow that will be crazy.

I agree, who in their right mind would pay $2.50 for Bud Light? Only offering Bud Light is discrimination against those of us without wheels on our homes or don't have a serious drinking problem. ;) They could at least throw in a Mexican beer or Shiner.

BTW, love your signature graphic there. Probably the best one I have ever seen here.

TexansBlood 08-11-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzzO (Post 1992777)
it's probably the 6oz pony cans

I was thinking this also, it's probably the baby beers. I should be able to fit a few in my cargo shorts though lol

Where is the link to this breaking news?

Yankee_In_TX 08-12-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansBlood (Post 1992802)
I was thinking this also, it's probably the baby beers. I should be able to fit a few in my cargo shorts though lol

Where is the link to this breaking news?

An employee told me, but since then it was in the Texans e-mail newsletter. Might be on the site some where?

J7R7wilson 08-13-2012 05:52 AM

Hell i dont drink bud light either but If you told me i could buy a can of old E for $2.50 and take it in the game I buy it!!!

Yankee_In_TX 08-13-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drs23 (Post 1992553)
You beat me to it. What's the limit. Would be cool if they'd let ya fill a 6er coozy carry. Bet that don't happen.

Right? I'd like, errr, 6 please.... And a bag of ice.

bpe3 08-15-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Time for Miller Lite to step up to the plate!
Don't expect Miller Lite to step up. In fact, they are stepping down. I haven't been inside the stadium in a while, but from what I've been told, all the old Miller Lite ads that used to be there are now Coors Light ads.

Decision was made by MillerCoors marketing peeps.

bpe3

hobie 08-16-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpe3 (Post 1995594)
Don't expect Miller Lite to step up. In fact, they are stepping down. I haven't been inside the stadium in a while, but from what I've been told, all the old Miller Lite ads that used to be there are now Coors Light ads.

Decision was made by MillerCoors marketing peeps.

bpe3

You are pretty much correct with that.... the lots used to be sponsored by Miller Lite are now sponsored by Coors Light.. so get ready for the new Coors Light girls walking around a lot near you !!!

Yankee_In_TX 08-16-2012 09:11 AM

The Miller Lite party deck (FKA the Bullpen Pub) is now just, errr, nameless, but I believe they got to keep all the furniture. They're trying to get a DJ again.

Texan_Bill 08-16-2012 09:18 AM

I guess I'll be heading in a little earlier this season. :texanbill:

rush2112mn 08-16-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobie (Post 1995658)
You are pretty much correct with that.... the lots used to be sponsored by Miller Lite are now sponsored by Coors Light.. so get ready for the new Coors Light girls walking around a lot near you !!!

Maybe we will see some "peaks" in them rocky mountains......lol