Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Texans at Patriots trip info? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92816)

gtexan02 06-25-2012 11:40 AM

Texans at Patriots trip info?

Anyone coming to Boston to see the Texans beat the Pats in Foxborough?

HJam72 06-25-2012 11:43 AM

Re: Texans at Patriots trip info?

My God, if anybody does, the oil companies should offer to pay for your ticket, LOL.

gtexan02 06-25-2012 02:41 PM

*whoosh* that went right over my head :D Explain!

texan0305 06-25-2012 07:14 PM

I should be there, although tix to the game are super pricey :wadepalm:

Texan_Bill 06-25-2012 08:07 PM

Those of you that make the Patriots trip..... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be as rude, ignorant and arrogant as their fans were here for Super Bowl XXXVIII. That weekend changed my entire opinion of those ****ers!!! Apparently they forget a what POS franchise they were (not unlike Saints fan) for 30+ years or so..

Afterall, their early entrance into the league proved pretty futile and for several years were a laughing stock.

TexansJohn 09-19-2012 02:31 AM

Yup.......nonstop flights are filling up for that weekend, so book now! Staying at the hotel that is adjacent to Gillette Stadium. Unfortunately it's extremely pricey, but a buddy and I are splitting it and don't want to worry about getting out of the parking lot at the end of the game, which I've read is a nightmare. Rather go back to the hotel and celebrate the victory at the bar:ant:

Word of advice: if you do book at the Renaissance Hotel at Patriot Place, they do NOT guarantee two beds, even though their online reservation webpage leads you to believe differently. I wasn't happy about this deceit, but am just hoping that I won't care at that point if I have to sleep on a rollaway!

gtexan02 09-19-2012 10:25 AM

Holy crap checked StubHub and I may be priced out of the game! :(

For those that are coming, if you need suggestions on Boston area anything, let me know. Happy to help if I can

Dr2bKay 09-19-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansJohn (Post 2016538)
Yup.......nonstop flights are filling up for that weekend, so book now! Staying at the hotel that is adjacent to Gillette Stadium. Unfortunately it's extremely pricey, but a buddy and I are splitting it and don't want to worry about getting out of the parking lot at the end of the game, which I've read is a nightmare. Rather go back to the hotel and celebrate the victory at the bar:ant:

Word of advice: if you do book at the Renaissance Hotel at Patriot Place, they do NOT guarantee two beds, even though their online reservation webpage leads you to believe differently. I wasn't happy about this deceit, but am just hoping that I won't care at that point if I have to sleep on a rollaway!

Yikes, well I am glad that I am flying out of Nashville. Southwest just started direct service to Boston from Nashville so many they will have deals.

TexanDave 09-19-2012 03:52 PM

I am wanting to go but don't have tickets or hotel yet. Not even sure if it would just be me or friends going also.

Texan_Bill 09-19-2012 08:05 PM

EFF Patriots and especially their fans. Their fans were actually complete asshats when they were here for the Super Bowl.. I lost all respect for them, then!! I have made it a point to always root against them, ever since!!! EFF the chowds!!!

Craig. 09-19-2012 08:29 PM

The few that I met at the events surrounding it were cool as hell. /shrugs