Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Away Games (read) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92416)

Yankee_In_TX 05-31-2012 11:56 AM

Away Games (read)

For those who want to coordinate away game trips, we have a Facebook group called Bulls On Parade (aka Travelin' Texans).

It is how we all met up in Baltimore (and had a BLAST!).

ANYONE is welcome to join - just ask for an invite.

If you're in the group and you see an invite, please try to add the person (I will as well).

Just keep in mind the SOLE purpose of the group is to plan Texans away game trips (and share photos from them!) not to give your thoughts on the rookies in camp ;)

imatexan 05-31-2012 03:08 PM

Re: Away Games (read)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1962573)
For those who want to coordinate away game trips, we have a Facebook group called Bulls On Parade (aka Travelin' Texans).

If you're in the group and you see an invite, please try to add the person (I will as well).

Just keep in mind the SOLE purpose of the group is to plan Texans away game trips (and share photos from them!) not to give your thoughts on the rookies in camp ;)

Awesome.

Link?

Yankee_In_TX 05-31-2012 03:45 PM

It's a private group because people post phone numbers and the such. Not sure if you can make a request to add you or if someone must add you - let me know!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/307478689296084/

Dr2bKay 05-31-2012 11:00 PM

Awesome... I need to rejoin the group. I thought it was only for the Ravens game.

Yankee_In_TX 06-01-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 1962910)
Awesome... I need to rejoin the group. I thought it was only for the Ravens game.

You're back in. Leave us again and you'll be banned! :P

Blake 06-01-2012 10:49 AM

I plan on attending the Bears game. Can I get an invite?

BullPenPhotos 06-01-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1962739)
It's a private group because people post phone numbers and the such. Not sure if you can make a request to add you or if someone must add you - let me know!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/307478689296084/

What is this "Facebook" thing that I hear so much about???
:jk:

SheTexan 06-01-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos (Post 1963350)
:jk:

Ask your wifey!! :kitten:

Hardcore Texan 06-02-2012 07:36 PM

I may be asking to join. Gotta get a job first before I can do a roadie, but have always wanted to do a road game and Denver is perfect for it this season. I got in-laws there that I can hassle and stay for free.

Texan_Bill 06-05-2012 08:48 PM

We are all at least doing the New Orleans Pre-Season game again, yes????

Minus "the Dungeon" of course!!! (side story including Joe Texans face-plant, which was awesome!!)

I ask this because I want friends to come down from Shreveport to hook us up with Saints "Super-Fan" (Glen) that took great care of us last time!

JB, are you in, again?? Corrosion, are you gonna figure out a puhcie way out again???? Chris, you and the hot red-head make a run...... Who's in????

JB 06-05-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1965046)

Minus "the Dungeon" of course!!! (side story including Joe Texans face-plant, which was awesome!!)

I ask this because I want friends to come down from Shreveport to hook us up with Saints "Super-Fan" (Glen) that took great care of us last time!

JB, are you in, again?? Corrosion, are you gonna figure out a puhcie way out again???? Chris, you and the hot red-head make a run...... Who's in????

How would you know?

Yeah another trip sounds good!. Maybe the party bus this time? Is there one?

Texan_Bill 06-06-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1965091)
How would you know?

Yeah another trip sounds good!. Maybe the party bus this time? Is there one?

If I remember anything from our trip to NOLA, It was Joe's face plant.... Epic!!

Then again, I can't make too much fun of him because he'll remind me of my face plant after an AC/DC concert at Toyota Center.

Drew_Smoke 06-06-2012 09:12 AM

Ryan...could you please add me to this group?

TejasTom 06-06-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos (Post 1963350)

An Orwellian NSA project promoted under the guise of "Social Media". Citizens monitor and report on themselves and others. FB has the world's largest face recognition database. The recent IPO was to raise capital to increase the behind the scenes monitoring. :user:

badboy 06-06-2012 12:00 PM

Nothing to add just noticed that on all forums I had the last message so wanted to add this one to make a clean sweep!

Yankee_In_TX 06-06-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew_Smoke (Post 1965157)
Ryan...could you please add me to this group?

Done.

SheTexan 06-06-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1965046)

Fun times! Glen is the BEST! ALMOST made me change my mind about Saints fans! :doot: Thank GOD above I missed all the "face-plant" episodes, and "the Dungeon" but had an absolutely AWESOME time at the game with all you guys/gals. Bout the only time in my TEXAN history that I ALMOST got drunk! Gotta be more careful when I'm around you guys!!:blowakiss:

Yankee_In_TX 06-06-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1965280)
Fun times! Glen is the BEST! ALMOST made me change my mind about Saints fans! :doot: Thank GOD above I missed all the "face-plant" episodes, and "the Dungeon" but had an absolutely AWESOME time at the game with all you guys/gals. Bout the only time in my TEXAN history that I ALMOST got drunk! Gotta be more careful when I'm around you guys!!:blowakiss:

Did you meet Glen Allen? He's awesome.

Dr2bKay 06-12-2012 09:54 AM

FYI, Southwest has their special on flights going on until Thursday. I scored great prices to Chicago and Jacksonville. $49 one way.

texan0305 06-16-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1962573)

Hey bud I tried to join the group but couldn't find it...could you add me? Eddie Hassan