All Texan Mock last days before 2012 draft
1. Bobby Massie, OT http://www.viewfromrockytop.com/wp-i...sippi_logo.png 6061 316
Starting RT with ability to kick inside & work his way back out + value for OL in transition.
2. Jared Crick, DE/DT, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._1992-2003.PNG 6042 279
Multiple inside positional fit, looks like a 3-4 end who could beef up & play nose guard.
3. Bruce Irvin, OLB, http://0.tqn.com/d/okc/1/G/G/9/westvirginia.jpg 6030 245
Pass rushing specialist, adds edge speed, explosiveness in three man blitz packages as Wade likes to use.
4a. Joe Adams, WR, http://cdn0.sbnation.com/legacy_imag...ansas_Logo.gif 5105 179
Speed to stretch the field & special teams kick returner extraordinaire.
4b. Juron Criner, WR http://ag.arizona.edu/maricopa/garde...gos/logo-a.gif 6024 224
Big body, possession receiver, proficient blocker, route runner, durable & willing to run crossing routes.
5. Kyle Wilber, ILB, http://www.magnetamerica.com/bmz_cac...ge.150x131.jpg 6036 249 Just another great late ILB prospect who could really fit in Wade Phillips defense.
6. Quintin Sailsberry, C/OG, Mississippi State, 6023 304 Adds depth to interior OL positions as back-up Center & both guard positions.
7. Shawn Powell, PT, Florida State (sorry Seminole fans ran out of allowed pics) 6036 248
NFL looking punter with ability to step in immediately & start.
It's been fun guys, now its time to return to my regularly scheduled brewing time, think I'll start with an Arrogant Bastard clone
Re: All Texan Mock last days before 2012 draft
Irvin creeping up boards, even some Texans chatter about him.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger