Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   New Laser (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91466)

Andrew6 04-19-2012 08:46 PM

New Laser
 
I got a new laser cutter and got to playing with it. What do yall think?

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...4884278288.jpg

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...4884291609.jpg

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...4884326460.jpg

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...4884339612.jpg

HouSportsWriter 04-19-2012 09:19 PM

Re: New Laser
 
I want one that is freaking cool!

Shaft75 04-19-2012 09:21 PM

Re: New Laser
 
Wow...

That's some skill man. Let me know when you have some free time and we can hang out...

But bring the laser!

HouSportsWriter 04-19-2012 09:26 PM

Re: New Laser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 1938919)
Wow...

That's some skill man. Let me know when you have some free time and we can hang out...But bring the laser!

Drink Responsibly... HAHA

Andrew6 04-19-2012 09:58 PM

Re: New Laser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaft75 (Post 1938919)
Wow...

That's some skill man. Let me know when you have some free time and we can hang out...

But bring the laser!

I would but the laser is pretty darn big.

Andrew6 04-19-2012 10:54 PM

Re: New Laser
 
if anyone has a cool image they'd like to have done let me know.

Rey 04-19-2012 11:11 PM

Excuse my ignorance, but is that glass?

Shaft75 04-19-2012 11:16 PM

Re: New Laser
 
http://www.realestatedesigner.com/us...720515dcec.png

Shaft75 04-19-2012 11:18 PM

Re: New Laser
 
Sorry I'm all business right now

HouSportsWriter 04-19-2012 11:55 PM

Re: New Laser
 
if and when u can i will try 2 pay you for one that has names of my family in like sections like starting from my great gma down to my cuzins with our first names in fruits maby lol at the botom it will say something like SEPT. 13 1908 - ????

NastyNate 04-20-2012 05:24 AM

Re: New Laser
 
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/dr%20evil%20laser.jpg


Leaving disappointed that no one beat me to it.

AnthonyE 04-20-2012 05:27 AM

Re: New Laser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyNate (Post 1939044)
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/dr%20evil%20laser.jpg


Leaving disappointed that no one beat me to it.

Dang, what timing. I was just about to post this.

Andrew6 04-20-2012 06:57 AM

Re: New Laser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HouSportsWriter (Post 1938988)
if and when u can i will try 2 pay you for one that has names of my family in like sections like starting from my great gma down to my cuzins with our first names in fruits maby lol at the botom it will say something like SEPT. 13 1908 - ????

send me a picture I'll see what I can do.

DoubleAA0522@hotmail.com.

Andrew6 04-20-2012 07:01 AM

Re: New Laser
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D23vL...hoBvqmw2XegYk=

Andrew6 04-20-2012 07:03 AM

Re: New Laser
 
Did this one on wood

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...4923213508.jpg

BIG TORO 04-20-2012 07:03 AM

Re: New Laser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyNate (Post 1939044)
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/dr%20evil%20laser.jpg


Leaving disappointed that no one beat me to it.

Actually I was thinking more along these lines:
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...9d20984970ae7f


Andrew I love it man! I'm going to have you make something for my man cave.

Andrew6 04-20-2012 07:03 AM

Re: New Laser
 
did this one on an old license plate I had in the garage.

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...4923227977.jpg

Andrew6 04-20-2012 07:04 AM

Re: New Laser
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1939058)
Actually I was thinking more along these lines:
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...9d20984970ae7f


Andrew I love it man! I'm going to have you make something for my man cave.

:ahhaha: Laser guided shark!

Andrew6 04-20-2012 07:07 AM

Re: New Laser
 
This is the orig. photo I used on the license plate...

http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/q...ew6/pinup1.jpg

TimeKiller 04-20-2012 07:11 AM

Re: New Laser
 
Dang that is badass. Generally, how much would you charge for a fairly intricate 3x3 section of glass?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger