Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Denver this year! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91434)

BIG TORO 04-18-2012 03:38 PM

Denver this year!
 
Well it looks like this year me and the guys decided on Denver as our road trip. Anyone going?

SheTexan 04-23-2012 08:15 AM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Just not sure I want to go to Denver in Sept. I'd rather go to a COLD weather game!! I'm thinking about the Pats game.

BIG TORO 04-23-2012 08:31 AM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1940033)
Just not sure I want to go to Denver in Sept. I'd rather go to a COLD weather game!! I'm thinking about the Pats game.

Sandy I was thinking of going to Pats game, but I want too see the Texans face PM one more time. Also I think the weather might be perfect "for me" in september.

Dread-Head 04-23-2012 09:24 AM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Next year...in Jerusalem...or Miami beach I haven't decided.

BIG TORO 04-23-2012 09:29 AM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 1940080)
Next year...in Jerusalem...or Miami beach I haven't decided.

Dread the librarian won't let you come out and play?

brakos82 04-23-2012 12:50 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
I might be going down there, finances pending.

BIG TORO 04-23-2012 02:09 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1940230)
I might be going down there, finances pending.

I will post on here when I have booked and what hotel we will be staying at.

disaacks3 04-23-2012 05:24 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1940087)
Dread the librarian won't let you come out and play?

Dude, you need to punctuate that sentence. "Dread the librarian" vs. "Conan the Barbarian" in a steel-cage death match! :)

I want cold, not frostbite. Denver and Chicago are my two targets thus far. (Boss won't even entertain Turkey day in Detroit).

BIG TORO 04-23-2012 07:08 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by disaacks3 (Post 1940442)
Dude, you need to punctuate that sentence. "Dread the librarian" vs. "Conan the Barbarian" in a steel-cage death match! :)

I want cold, not frostbite. Denver and Chicago are my two targets thus far. (Boss won't even entertain Turkey day in Detroit).

Might as well make it Denver.

brakos82 04-23-2012 11:26 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by disaacks3 (Post 1940442)
Dude, you need to punctuate that sentence. "Dread the librarian" vs. "Conan the Barbarian" in a steel-cage death match! :)

I want cold, not frostbite. Denver and Chicago are my two targets thus far. (Boss won't even entertain Turkey day in Detroit).

Detroit shouldn't be entertained by anybody!

nate4l1f3 04-25-2012 01:30 AM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1940294)
I will post on here when I have booked and what hotel we will be staying at.

Me and a couple guys plan on going for sure! when will you be booking? i was hoping to get an idea of what a package of flight, hotel, and car might cost. Obviously the cheaper the better

BIG TORO 04-25-2012 06:58 AM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nate4l1f3 (Post 1941567)
Me and a couple guys plan on going for sure! when will you be booking? i was hoping to get an idea of what a package of flight, hotel, and car might cost. Obviously the cheaper the better

Looking at maybe booking in mid May. It's kind of hard right now because I dont know how many for sure, but it's looking like any where from 6 to 10 in my crowd.

TD 04-26-2012 01:02 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1940033)
Just not sure I want to go to Denver in Sept. I'd rather go to a COLD weather game!! I'm thinking about the Pats game.

I had to go look at pictures from 2010, but I notice I'm not wearing a jacket the day after Christmas in Denver. It is a crap shoot planning a cold weather game in advance.

Would like to go to Denver and see my son and grandkids, but there are so many good road games this year. Bears game looks REAL good.

BIG TORO 04-26-2012 06:16 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by T3x4NSBULL (Post 1942735)
me and my crew are going to Denver for sure. there are 6 of us. :fans:

:highfive: Awesome!

TexansBlood 04-26-2012 06:16 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
^^Hey hey change your avatar and sig!

Im also going. Big Toro give us some details, we should all hang out Saturday night before da game.

Kay I know your going right?(my girl nancy said Hi)

Irwin

BIG TORO 04-26-2012 06:18 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansBlood (Post 1942745)
^^Hey hey change your avatar and sig!

Im also going. Big Toro give us some details, we should all hang out Saturday night before da game.

Kay I know your going right?(my girl nancy said Hi)

Irwin

Sounds good to me! I know we will be there Fri, Sat, and Sun night. As soon as I know where we are staying I will post. Might book next week.

Dr2bKay 04-26-2012 06:34 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansBlood (Post 1942745)
^^Hey hey change your avatar and sig!

Im also going. Big Toro give us some details, we should all hang out Saturday night before da game.

Kay I know your going right?(my girl nancy said Hi)

Irwin

Tell Nancy I said hello. I am planning out my trips as well. It looks like every game except the Titans game will be an away game for me again since I am staying in Nashville.... unless I happen to get engaged :-) and become a Sugar Land housewife. :kitten:

BIG TORO 04-26-2012 06:36 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 1942762)
Tell Nancy I said hello. I am planning out my trips as well. It looks like every game except the Titans game will be an away game for me again since I am staying in Nashville.... unless I happen to get engaged :-) and become a Sugar Land housewife. :kitten:

You talking to some one in Sugar Land?

Dr2bKay 04-26-2012 07:21 PM

Re: Denver this year!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1942763)
You talking to some one in Sugar Land?

something like that.... Will be in town next weekend. We should all meet up for drinks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger