Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   And now, to 1-up Texans Super Bowl Tattoo Guy... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91429)

brakos82 04-18-2012 01:55 PM

And now, to 1-up Texans Super Bowl Tattoo Guy...

http://i.imgur.com/sH3B2.jpg

False Start 04-18-2012 01:59 PM

Re: And now, to 1-up Texans Super Bowl Tattoo Guy...

:littlelol:

That's funny. At least they can get that changed though. :kubepalm:

Lurvinator11 04-18-2012 07:50 PM

Am I the only one who laughed more at the sticker?

chicagotexan2 04-18-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 (Post 1938392)

An I the only one that doesn't get it? I can honestly say I've never listened to any of her songs in its entirety. Unless him dumping her caused her to take up competitive eating I really don't get it.

Beer and Metal 04-18-2012 09:47 PM

It took me a moment to notice the plate, but who's Adele?

Playoffs 04-18-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1938444)
...but who's Adele?

http://youtu.be/lazyDlfaptM?hd=1

Texan_Bill 04-18-2012 10:00 PM

Brakos, are you still in Seattle??? If so, downgrade on the weed you're smoking!!!

WTF???

rush2112mn 04-19-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 (Post 1938434)
An I the only one that doesn't get it? I can honestly say I've never listened to any of her songs in its entirety. Unless him dumping her caused her to take up competitive eating I really don't get it.

I heard one song being sung on The Voice.....changed the channel after hearing 2 seconds of it.....

Clamp 04-19-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

She has put out 2 albums, each one was written after a big relationship ended. The first one is called 18 because... (wait for it, this is really original stuff here) she was 18 when she wrote it. And the second album (the one that made her famous) came out when she was 21 and is called... yep you guessed it, 21. I hope she told those guys thank you and threw them a few bucks. What ever names they called her or dirty videos they showed all of their friends even though they promised they deleted them did the trick and gave her the inspiration for her entire career. Shes gonna have to find some new guy to dump her now so she can make a new album.

Dread-Head 04-19-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1938444)
It took me a moment to notice the plate, but who's Adele?

Thick English chick who does respectable R&B. Not into larger women...but I'd tap that.

HuttoKarl 04-19-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 1938590)
Thick English chick who does respectable R&B. Not into larger women...but I'd tap that.

Must spread rep before giving you rep, but man...I tried.

drs23 04-19-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuttoKarl (Post 1938601)
Must spread rep before giving you rep, but man...I tried.

Got 'im for both of us.:bender:

chicagotexan2 04-19-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamp (Post 1938512)
She has put out 2 albums, each one was written after a big relationship ended. The first one is called 18 because... (wait for it, this is really original stuff here) she was 18 when she wrote it. And the second album (the one that made her famous) came out when she was 21 and is called... yep you guessed it, 21. I hope she told those guys thank you and threw them a few bucks. What ever names they called her or dirty videos they showed all of their friends even though they promised they deleted them did the trick and gave her the inspiration for her entire career. Shes gonna have to find some new guy to dump her now so she can make a new album.

So she's basically a husky taylor swift. No thanks, I'll pass on the music.

Dutchrudder 04-19-2012 10:35 AM

I would like to thank that guy for not releasing the sex tape.

gtexan02 04-19-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 (Post 1938629)

:kubepalm:

Mr teX 04-19-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clamp (Post 1938512)

before this explanation i was :confused:idonno:......afterwards i was........:rofl:lol:

Premier 04-19-2012 04:54 PM

ill give adele her credit, the woman can sing her --- off... and shes giving the chubby girls confidence.. good for her..

on another note does anyone else agree that "rolling in the deep" is a complete rip of "crazy" by gnarls barkley, maybe its not a rip but they share a similiar melody most notably in the chorus.. there is even a mash up called "crazy in the deep" and its blends so well...

ps.. the guy in the original picture is that guy who joins rec leagues and chooses the number 69 and wears shirts that say "get your tickets to the gun show" with arrows pointing to his arms... loser..

Double Barrel 04-19-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 (Post 1938392)

I did, too! At first I thought that the sticker was what the thread was about...

Quote:

If you ever need just a little bit of inspiration to jump off a cliff...

I never heard of her until subjected to it while in line at Best Buy. Now I do not shop at Best Buy any more because of it.

Premier 04-19-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagotexan2 (Post 1938629)

taylor swift couldnt touch adele vocally.. adele is the new winehouse..

BIG TORO 04-19-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Premier (Post 1938812)
taylor swift couldnt touch adele vocally.. adele is the new winehouse..

So your saying Adele won't be around long?
:kitten: