Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90976)

GlassHalfFull 04-03-2012 07:53 PM

Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I printed off my tickets today. They are acting like tickets will be limited this year, so jump on it if you want to go.


http://media1.mm.ticketmaster.com/ho...DAY-EBLAST.JPG

Yankee_In_TX 04-03-2012 08:39 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Errrr, how? I logged into my account and can't figure out where to go?

GlassHalfFull 04-03-2012 09:29 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1931218)
Errrr, how? I logged into my account and can't figure out where to go?

Did you get the email? I clicked on the link from there.

Yankee_In_TX 04-03-2012 10:16 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
This is what I get, boooo!


An error occurred



For security precaution your session has timed out.


• Login to My Houston Texans Account

• Browse for tickets and Packages


Ok, I think I got it to work....

Hardcore Texan 04-04-2012 09:31 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I may come to town for this one. I have never been to a draft party, let alone at Reliant. If I can work things out and take off of work I might be able to do it. I'll look into pricing at the Holiday Inn as well.

Texan_Bill 04-04-2012 09:39 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I quit attending last year or the year before (whenever it was) that they moved the first round to a Thursday night....

STUPID!!

disaacks3 04-04-2012 10:43 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I want to go, but I'm on-call for two weeks during that period. If I can get somebody to cover that Thurs night, I'll be there! (trying co-worker bribery now)

Yankee_In_TX 04-04-2012 11:05 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1931373)
I may come to town for this one. I have never been to a draft party, let alone at Reliant. If I can work things out and take off of work I might be able to do it. I'll look into pricing at the Holiday Inn as well.

I enjoy sitting with friends in a game day like atmosphere and tracking the draft picks (I am NOT a mock draft guy).

I do not like the fact all the Yahoo's come up and boo whom ever we pick and have their preposterous ideas, but I have learned to ignore them :)

There's also the Cheerleaders which I assume will be soliciting votes again.

SheTexan 04-04-2012 11:46 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I can't get the link to work. I hate being a pc dummy!! I'll get Shadow to do it this afternoon. BUT, I'll be there for sure, one way or another!

rush2112mn 04-04-2012 02:26 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1931454)
I enjoy sitting with friends in a game day like atmosphere and tracking the draft picks (I am NOT a mock draft guy).

I do not like the fact all the Yahoo's come up and boo whom ever we pick and have their preposterous ideas, but I have learned to ignore them :)

There's also the Cheerleaders which I assume will be soliciting votes again.

cheerleaders.......swing swing boing.............lol

Drew_Smoke 04-04-2012 03:10 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I will be at the first ever Skeeters game following along on my phone.

texan279 04-04-2012 09:32 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Buddy of mine just txted me saying he got tickets.....I've never been......wondering if anyone can fill me in on whether I should put in a day of vacation for the day after.

steelbtexan 04-05-2012 10:08 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1931379)
I quit attending last year or the year before (whenever it was) that they moved the first round to a Thursday night....

STUPID!!

Ditto

The draft party is kind of lame.

I would rather watch it with friends at home.

Thanks Goodell

BullPenPhotos 04-05-2012 12:22 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
I never got an email about this and when I tried to hit the link from an email that was forwarded to me it told me the tickets were not available. And now I am seeing that they are sold out...
Draft Party info
Does anyone that got tickets have a spare so I can go and get pictures? :photos:

GlassHalfFull 04-05-2012 02:16 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos (Post 1932083)
I never got an email about this and when I tried to hit the link from an email that was forwarded to me it told me the tickets were not available. And now I am seeing that they are sold out...
Draft Party info
Does anyone that got tickets have a spare so I can go and get pictures? :photos:

I have a spare.

Yankee_In_TX 04-05-2012 03:14 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew_Smoke (Post 1931644)
I will be at the first ever Skeeters game following along on my phone.

Please post about your experience, we are very close to making the drive for a game or two.

Texan_Bill 04-05-2012 08:39 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1932196)
Please post about your experience, we are very close to making the drive for a game or two.

Really? You and Linds are like less than 5 or 6 miles from MMP..... Then again, the Skeeters will probably play better ball than the #DisAstros.

Texecutioner 04-05-2012 09:28 PM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1931379)
I quit attending last year or the year before (whenever it was) that they moved the first round to a Thursday night....

STUPID!!

This ^^^^^^


I won't even watch the draft since they pulled that garbage. I'll just chime in occassionally to see who was picked, but I won't give ESPN or the NFL any ratings for ruining the draft. For years, I loved sitting back all day long on Saturday drinking beer watching at least the first two to three rounds. They turned it into a complete circus.

ckhouston 04-06-2012 09:40 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-tickets-20...item4844d78179

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Houston...item4ab6267c20


I should win the bid, tell them I will just meet them to get the tickets, and pimp slap their ass all over the parking lot. Free tickets, now for sale on Ebay. What a greedy society we live in.

Yankee_In_TX 04-06-2012 10:37 AM

Re: Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1932330)
Really? You and Linds are like less than 5 or 6 miles from MMP..... Then again, the Skeeters will probably play better ball than the #DisAstros.

Fact.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger