Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Leonard Little (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=894)

wags 06-18-2004 12:33 PM

Leonard Little
 
It seems like it takes a lot in order for a NFL star to be sent to prison. Does anyone think Little is going to the bighouse. :party:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1824284

MoBlack 06-18-2004 12:59 PM

ever heard of bam morris. he's living in our wonderfal tdcj home here in hville...
heard of ray caruth?.

El Tejano 06-18-2004 01:14 PM

Heard of O.J.?

MoBlack 06-19-2004 04:59 PM

heard of warren moon?

B.Diddy 06-19-2004 06:10 PM

i felt he was trying to sarcasticlly :hehe: state that there are nfl players that get in trouble for their actions in response to the opening post

MoBlack 06-19-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by __V__
I don't understand your chronic "ever heard of" posts. Most of us are football fans and we have heard of guys like Dan Marino, Rae Carruth and Warren Moon. What's your point with all that?

man back up off me d00d. my stuff can't even breath. i'm responding to all boy up there. d00d said do players get off and i stated they don't. read

Blake 06-21-2004 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBlack
man back up off me d00d. my stuff can't even breath. i'm responding to all boy up there. d00d said do players get off and i stated they don't. read

Complete sentences please. D00d.

MoBlack 06-21-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
Complete sentences please. D00d.

i take it you have no friends in real life as you try and make this web board grammer correct. ever heard of multi tasking. i have a life where i have more stuff to worry abou them my grammer on the texasn web board.

Cheers

chicagotexan 06-21-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBlack
i have a life where i have more stuff to worry abou them my grammer on the texasn web board.

Cheers

Like passing your G.E.D. eggzam on your therd tr-eye? Good luck.

Blake 06-21-2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBlack
i take it you have no friends in real life as you try and make this web board grammer correct. ever heard of multi tasking. i have a life where i have more stuff to worry abou them my grammer on the texasn web board.

Cheers

As long as I am trying to make this FORUM grammar correct, I will give grades as well. You get an F for being dumb, and not knowing how to spell, or capitalize things. For Christ sakes, use spell-check or something.

And as for the bit about me having no friends, that is a grade A insult. Coming from a guy on the same FORUM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoBlack
ever heard of multi tasking

Yeah, ive heard of it. Obviously you are no good at it. Lets start you off on walking and chewing gum at the same time. Then we will work on harder things, like spelling, and complete sentences.

And if you are going to ask me a question, use a question mark! That's what they are for!

P.S. This is what they look like for future reference. "?"

Ediddy73 06-21-2004 01:07 PM

great thread guys. keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

Hervoyel 06-21-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wags
It seems like it takes a lot in order for a NFL star to be sent to prison. Does anyone think Little is going to the bighouse. :party:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1824284


Well, getting back to what this thread was about yeah, I think he might be looking at some time in the slam. You know, I'm very much against driving while intoxicated but I also believe that people make mistakes. Hopefully nobody pays with their life because of someones mistake. This guy apparently has already killed someone and he's STILL doing it. He needs some help and if that help has to come from the Department of Corrections then so be it.

That's one hell of an "intervention" he's about to have.

And seriously guys, can we lay off the trading insults please and just go back to talking about the topics. (or not, that's entirely optional).

wags 06-21-2004 05:00 PM

This guy has already killed one person while driving, and now he's pulled over for speeding and DWI. :party: I think he has to go. Words of advice:"Watch that cornhole Leonard." :soapbox:

Blake 06-21-2004 05:11 PM

Put yourself in the shoes of the lady he killed husband. His wife is dead because of this man, and he gets a few months in jail? I know people make mistakes. But we learn from them. And we act accordingly. But Leo did not. Just be thankful he didn't make use of another body bag.

StarStruck 06-21-2004 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wags
It seems like it takes a lot in order for a NFL star to be sent to prison. Does anyone think Little is going to the bighouse. :party:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=1824284

I don't know, but it is possible since he already has a history for DUI's. However, I don't believe that being an NFL star carry any more privileges than anyone else with similar disposable income, favorable standing in the community or profession. I think that we will hear more about Leonard Little because a football player's name will be more familiar to a wider audience than the mayor of Williamsville.

texasguy346 06-21-2004 11:59 PM

The way I understand the situation is that Little has already done time on his last DUI offense. He served a 30 day sentence and was suspended for 8 games.

rittenhouserobz 06-22-2004 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC_ROCK
As long as I am trying to make this FORUM grammar correct, I will give grades as well. You get an F for being dumb, and not knowing how to spell, or capitalize things. For Christ sakes, use spell-check or something.

Yeah, ive heard of it. Obviously you are no good at it. Lets start you off on walking and chewing gum at the same time. Then we will work on harder things, like spelling, and complete sentences.

That's what they are for!

You should not end a sentence with a preposition. lol: :ninja:

I am just playing.

Blake 06-22-2004 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
You should not end a sentence with a preposition. lol: :ninja:

I am just playing.

Haha. Good one. :~


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger