Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mock Draft Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89150)

srrono 01-18-2012 02:07 PM

mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/i...1612?gt1=39002

26. Houston Texans: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame


I thought Floyd would be gone

beerlover 01-18-2012 02:32 PM

Re: mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by srrono (Post 1885462)
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/i...1612?gt1=39002

26. Houston Texans: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame


I thought Floyd would be gone

He will. I've seen others mock him Top 10. With strong underclassman class combined with draft grade around 8 more closely around 15-20.

Wolf6151 01-18-2012 05:02 PM

Re: mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
I've thought all along that Floyd would go much higher and we'd have no chance at him. Schrager alludes to an injury suffered in his Bowl game that may drop him on draft day. Does anyone know what type or severity of this injury? This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Insideop 01-18-2012 09:49 PM

Re: mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by srrono (Post 1885462)
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/i...1612?gt1=39002

26. Houston Texans: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame


I thought Floyd would be gone



Even if he is there I wonder if they would take him considering his off the field issues (DUI arrest)? I guess he has matured some since, but I don't know if the Texans would be willing to risk a 1st rd pick on him. My guess is no! JMO.

PapaL 01-18-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insideop (Post 1885751)
[/b]

Even if he is there I wonder if they would take him considering his off the field issues (DUI arrest)? I guess he has matured some since, but I don't know if the Texans would be willing to risk a 1st rd pick on him. My guess is no! JMO.

Cushing had steroid "issues" and we drafted him.

Honoring Earl 34 01-18-2012 10:09 PM

Re: mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaL (Post 1885755)
Cushing had steroid "issues" and we drafted him.

Over training thank you very much .

mussop 01-18-2012 10:27 PM

Re: mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by beerlover (Post 1885484)
He will. I've seen others mock him Top 10. With strong underclassman class combined with draft grade around 8 more closely around 15-20.

when it comes to the nfl draft never speak in absolutes.

aussie_texan 01-18-2012 10:59 PM

Re: mock NFL draft by Peter Schrager
 
my favourite player in the draft. would love it if it come out this way but highly doubt it. got a feeling his gonna blow up is combine and pro days and probably will get drafted in the top 15. but who knows we may get lucky!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger