Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to..... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88710)

CloakNNNdagger 01-07-2012 09:34 PM

Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
....Jerry. Stick with your day time job. Jerry has no choice........dancing definitely serves him better as his day time job.

Besides, that desk could quickly get you on IR if you're not careful.:kubepalm::wadepalm::):)

redwhiteANDblue 01-07-2012 09:41 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Where was he dancing??

SmoochyTX 01-07-2012 09:45 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger (Post 1873863)
....Jerry. Stick with your day time job. Jerry has no choice........dancing definitely serves him better as his day time job.

Besides, that desk could quickly get you on IR if you're not careful.:kubepalm::wadepalm::):)

Pics or it didn't happen! :)

:kitten:

jjjezebel 01-07-2012 09:46 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue (Post 1873868)
Where was he dancing??

There was a little video of him dancing with Toro that they showed up on the jumbotron during one of the breaks. :user:

SmoochyTX 01-07-2012 09:47 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjezebel (Post 1873873)
There was a little video of him dancing with Toro that they showed up on the jumbotron during one of the breaks. :user:

Yeah, we definitely to track down that video. Hahaha! :)

texanmojo 01-07-2012 09:49 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
I thought it was great. It was a follow up from another video earlier this season.

CloakNNNdagger 01-07-2012 09:53 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texanmojo.com (Post 1873875)
I thought it was great. It was a follow up from another video earlier this season.

Almost looked like an attempted parody of Cowboys Jerry Jones' commercial.

ThaShark316 01-07-2012 09:58 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
When McNair does this:


http://i42.tinypic.com/156b6t3.jpg

He'll be > than all.

Houston_Fanatic 01-07-2012 10:04 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
I thought it was funny as hell!

False Start 01-08-2012 07:55 AM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Made this a few months back when I first saw Bob dancing....


http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...ysCMAEik5O.jpg

Playoffs 01-08-2012 09:16 AM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Please, let's not soil TT Texans Forum with "pitchers" of Jerruh. :toropalm:

Fred 01-08-2012 10:52 AM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjezebel (Post 1873873)
There was a little video of him dancing with Toro that they showed up on the jumbotron during one of the breaks. :user:

When the dancing really got going the video only showed their legs. I'm thinking a "stunt double" might have done Bob's part.

CloakNNNdagger 01-08-2012 10:55 AM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 1874206)
When the dancing really got going the video only showed their legs. I'm thinking a "stunt double" might have done Bob's part.

You thunk?:mcnugget:

headsplint 01-08-2012 10:57 AM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 1874206)
When the dancing really got going the video only showed their legs. I'm thinking a "stunt double" might have done Bob's part.

No way dude. That was totally Mcnair!

The first dance was to Party Rock Anthem at the home opener. Twas' kinda funny.

jjjezebel 01-08-2012 05:17 PM

Re: Please Mr. McNair, leave the dancing to.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 1874206)
When the dancing really got going the video only showed their legs. I'm thinking a "stunt double" might have done Bob's part.

Well, yeah... I wasn't so naive as to think that was his chest in the "On the Nose" video either. :smiliepalm:

rush2112mn 01-08-2012 09:22 PM

Always has to be debbie downer on a thread....you found it here....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger (Post 1873863)
....Jerry. Stick with your day time job. Jerry has no choice........dancing definitely serves him better as his day time job.

Besides, that desk could quickly get you on IR if you're not careful.:kubepalm::wadepalm::):)

CMon Man.....

You want to critique a funny bit played at the game....Are you serious...

They played it before....I think it is funny and humerous......And whoever thought of it ....great job.

Bob sure can move......

I hope they do more stuff with Mr. McNair......cause it was funny.....

CloakNNNdagger 01-08-2012 09:52 PM

Re: Always has to be debbie downer on a thread....you found it here....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rush2112mn (Post 1875012)
CMon Man.....

You want to critique a funny bit played at the game....Are you serious...

They played it before....I think it is funny and humerous......And whoever thought of it ....great job.

Bob sure can move......

I hope they do more stuff with Mr. McNair......cause it was funny.....

Did you not happen to catch the 2 smileys at the end of my post?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger