Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Interesting Kubiak stat (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88636)

Steleehin 01-06-2012 12:24 PM

Interesting Kubiak stat
 
Dont know if this has been mentioned and it might be a technicality but

during the game last week the announcer said Kubiak has never lost the

last game of the season, and since the season isnt over yet( in my opinion)

we should win the super bowl if his history holds up .

Anyway I just thought it was an interesting stat.

eriadoc 01-06-2012 12:27 PM

Re: Interesting Kubiak stat
 
47-49.

MEGA SWATT 01-06-2012 12:31 PM

Re: Interesting Kubiak stat
 
Well, since the stat really means "last game of the regular season" this does not apply even with a preface of being a technicality.

dream_team 01-06-2012 12:37 PM

Re: Interesting Kubiak stat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO (Post 1871867)
Well, since the stat really means "last game of the regular season" this does not apply even with a preface of being a technicality.

Well he may have lost the stat for never losing the last game of the regular season... but he still holds the stat for never losing the last game of the whole season! Let's hope he still holds this going into next season.

Steleehin 01-06-2012 03:01 PM

Re: Interesting Kubiak stat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dream_team (Post 1871871)
Well he may have lost the stat for never losing the last game of the regular season... but he still holds the stat for never losing the last game of the whole season! Let's hope he still holds this going into next season.

exactly :hurrah:

Dutchrudder 01-06-2012 04:08 PM

Re: Interesting Kubiak stat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 1871863)
47-49.

Hey, if we lose in the Super Bowl Kubiak will have a 50-50 record! Seems kind of fitting.

amazing80 01-06-2012 05:09 PM

Re: Interesting Kubiak stat
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 1872028)
Hey, if we lose in the Super Bowl Kubiak will have a 50-50 record! Seems kind of fitting.

You're thinking of it all wrong. If he wins he is 51-49 and should retire a winner ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger