Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Texans Tattoos (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88450)

ts4texans 01-02-2012 09:31 AM

Texans Tattoos

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or what so I just kinda threw it in here haha. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm getting ready to look for a design to tattoo on me before the playoff game next week. Does anyone have any good designs they could share with me? and does anyone else here have texans tats? share!

Craig. 01-02-2012 09:34 AM

Re: Texans Tattoos

Some knob got Super Bowl Champs or somethings tattooed on himself.

ts4texans 01-02-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig. (Post 1868743)
Some knob got Super Bowl Champs or somethings tattooed on himself.

yeah i saw that. crazy haha.

MistaRed 01-02-2012 10:04 AM

I thought about getting a Texans tattoo for my birthday next month. If I could get a good design I'd go through with it.

Kimmy 01-02-2012 10:17 AM

I have the color logo on my left ankle. Got it during the 2 & 16 season

ts4texans 01-02-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy (Post 1868764)

do you have any pictures you could share?

Hardcore Texan 01-02-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy (Post 1868764)

You counting some pre-seasons games in there? :kitten: :)

Kimmy 01-02-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1868802)
You counting some pre-seasons games in there? :kitten: :)

LOL I must be. Or the pain made me delusional.

I'll try and get a pic

Premier 01-02-2012 06:01 PM

im hispanic and a Texans tattoo is gang releated... so its a no go..

EllisUnit 01-02-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ts4texans (Post 1868741)
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or what so I just kinda threw it in here haha. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm getting ready to look for a design to tattoo on me before the playoff game next week. Does anyone have any good designs they could share with me? and does anyone else here have texans tats? share!

i have a texans tat the size of a baseball on my arm, within the star is a red mean looking eye, it loos pretty bad ass, i got it in 05

Kimmy 01-02-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Premier (Post 1869080)
im hispanic and a Texans tattoo is gang releated... so its a no go..

How so? Just curious

SheTexan 01-02-2012 06:19 PM

I'm a 66 y/o diehard lady Texan, and I've had my tat since the 2002 season! It's pretty simple, just the Texan logo, but, I'm gettin ready to spruce it up after this season is over. What I do to it depends on how far we go in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I had a BAD reaction to the red dye so I've gotta be careful. It's pretty scarred and needs some fixin up!!

Since you are a tattoo artist, have you heard of a "natural" red dye that does not cause reactions? I've heard rumors, but, haven't checked it out yet.

Fred 01-02-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1869088)
Since you are a tattoo artist, have you heard of a "natural" red dye that does not cause reactions? I've heard rumors, but, haven't checked it out yet.

OK, I'm not a tattoo artist, and maybe "natural" isn't the right word for it; but I definitely recommend Battle Red Kool-Aid!

Luv_ya_blue 01-02-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy (Post 1869087)
How so? Just curious

I think that Houston Tango Blast may be the gang that uses the Texans logo. I know the Syndicate uses the Longhorns logo. Not 100% sure about Tango Blast though.

Premier 01-02-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmy (Post 1869087)
How so? Just curious

im no stranger to tattoos, and i would love to rep my favorite teams with pride in a permanent form (kudos to you). but there is a Texas Hispanic prison gang by the name of Houstone, otherwise known as Tango Blast.. heres a quote from wikipedia..

Quote:

Generally, Tango members identify themselves by sport team logos or area codes from their home town or region
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puro_Tango_Blast

while generally the main tattoo of this gang is an astros star, theyve adapted any and every houston sports logo, including the throwback logos of the past..

Luv_ya_blue 01-02-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Premier (Post 1869103)
im no stranger to tattoos, and i would love to rep my favorite teams with pride in a permanent form (kudos to you). but there is a Texas Hispanic prison gang by the name of Houstone, otherwise known as Tango Blast.. heres a quote from wikipedia..

while generally the main tattoo of this gang is an astros star, theyve adapted any and every houston sports logo, including the throwback logos of the past..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue (Post 1869097)
I think that Houston Tango Blast may be the gang that uses the Texans logo. I know the Syndicate uses the Longhorns logo. Not 100% sure about Tango Blast though.

Woo-hoo! I win. LOL

ts4texans 01-02-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1869088)
I'm a 66 y/o diehard lady Texan, and I've had my tat since the 2002 season! It's pretty simple, just the Texan logo, but, I'm gettin ready to spruce it up after this season is over. What I do to it depends on how far we go in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I had a BAD reaction to the red dye so I've gotta be careful. It's pretty scarred and needs some fixin up!!

I have honestly never heard of that. I am still going through my apprenticeship though, and there is still A LOT I have to learn.

texanfan2002114 01-03-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Premier (Post 1869103)

I heard that from another person but not in so much detail. Thanks man!!

Tedc 01-03-2012 01:20 PM

:worthless:

amazing80 01-04-2012 07:10 AM

http://i42.tinypic.com/2rrb8s6.jpg

This is on my right arm