Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   David Carr?? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87293)

thetexanator 11-28-2011 12:43 PM

David Carr??
 
the more i think about it, the more i like it.

i was a complete carr basher when he was here. but considering the situation were in, id say go for it.

he would have the line he never had. the defense is in place. the running game is stellar.

tj yates v. david carr?

id give it a shot for the rest of the year. :kitten:

Honoring Earl 34 11-28-2011 12:44 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Carr is a Giant .

thetexanator 11-28-2011 12:45 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 1837977)
Carr is a Giant .

you wouldnt think the giants are game? id throw a 5th their way.

Texecutioner 11-28-2011 12:45 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
David Carr would never be an option for this team in the future and is a stain on the history of the Texans. There was no reason to make a suggestion like this. This thread should be deleted.

thetexanator 11-28-2011 12:47 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texecutioner (Post 1837980)
David Carr would never be an option for this team in the future and is a stain on the history of the Texans. There was no reason to make a suggestion like this. This thread should be deleted.

cmon, the kid had an arm and mobility.

TheIronDuke 11-28-2011 12:49 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thetexanator (Post 1837979)
you wouldnt think the giants are game? id throw a 5th their way.

There's this thing called a trade deadline. Plus, I'd rather see my mom in a porn video than see Carr in a Texans uniform again.

Trail.Blazr 11-28-2011 12:49 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thetexanator (Post 1837982)
cmon, the kid had an arm and mobility.

so does a slot machine on rollerskates.... Either way, I'm no fan

97roc 11-28-2011 12:50 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Did someone really mention the former #8?

TexansBull 11-28-2011 12:51 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thetexanator (Post 1837975)
the more i think about it, the more i like it.

i was a complete carr basher when he was here. but considering the situation were in, id say go for it.

he would have the line he never had. the defense is in place. the running game is stellar.

tj yates v. david carr?

id give it a shot for the rest of the year. :kitten:

You should be banned.

Texecutioner 11-28-2011 12:53 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansBull (Post 1837990)
You should be banned.

I second this.

2slik4u 11-28-2011 12:53 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
wow.


:choke:

Grams 11-28-2011 12:54 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Are we just going to throw out names of any QB that is not on the Texans roster and post we need to get him????

Come on guys - the trade deadline is past. Only someone who is a free agent already is avaialble.

There are plenty of websites to check the availabilty of someone before we start stupid threads about picking up someone already on another team.

Playoffs 11-28-2011 12:54 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Previous engagement...

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/_p...nside-carr.jpg

False Start 11-28-2011 12:54 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Holy CRAP! WTF? :backsout:

GP 11-28-2011 12:56 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 1837984)
There's this thing called a trade deadline. Plus, I'd rather see my mom in a porn video than see Carr in a Texans uniform again.

:thinking:

I'd take Carr in that situation. No offense.

ObsiWan 11-28-2011 12:57 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thetexanator (Post 1837975)
the more i think about it, the more i like it.

i was a complete carr basher when he was here. but considering the situation were in, id say go for it.

he would have the line he never had. the defense is in place. the running game is stellar.

tj yates v. david carr?

id give it a shot for the rest of the year. :kitten:

This is Hulk isn't it...?

GP 11-28-2011 12:59 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 1838004)
This is Hulk isn't it...?

LOL. Hulk75.....ah, the memories. Sweet, neurotic memories.

TexansBull 11-28-2011 12:59 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 1837984)
There's this thing called a trade deadline. Plus, I'd rather see my mom in a porn video than see Carr in a Texans uniform again.

Analogy(or whatever you call it) fail.

Btw, I saw the video and its not all that bad.

TheGoldenGreek 11-28-2011 12:59 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws....e4467bc1_r.gif

Honoring Earl 34 11-28-2011 12:59 PM

Re: David Carr??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thetexanator (Post 1837979)
you wouldnt think the giants are game? id throw a 5th their way.

I wouldn't throw in this 5th .

http://www.proof66.com/images/McCormicks_Vodka.jpeg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger