Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Beef steaks? Or sweeps? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87130)

mootini 11-22-2011 08:29 AM

Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Well, Another game...I'll be at the game, ready to see an upset? The Jags Offensive unit is so bad, it's unwatchable. Should be interesting game. Texans should be able to win this game and sweep the broom this season. The Jags defense is now banged up. I bet, it will be a low scoring game...black and blue game. Here's to a good game and no more injuries! :kitten::kitten::kitten:

GlassHalfFull 11-22-2011 08:35 AM

Re: Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1833358)
Well, Another game...I'll be at the game, ready to see an upset? The Jags Offensive unit is so bad, it's unwatchable. Should be interesting game. Texans should be able to win this game and sweep the broom this season. The Jags defense is now banged up. I bet, it will be a low scoring game...black and blue game. Here's to a good game and no more injuries! :kitten::kitten::kitten:

Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.

mootini 11-22-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1833362)
Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.

It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January

GlassHalfFull 11-22-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1833369)
It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January

Sadly, I doubt Schaub will be back. We haven't heard official word yet. He is scheduled for a 2nd opinion.

mootini 11-22-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1833376)
Sadly, I doubt Schaub will be back. We haven't heard official word yet. He is scheduled for a 2nd opinion.

That sucks! It all rest on Lienart. He will be placed in a good situation, good OF line/RB's/WR's/TE's. If he chokes, then it's all on him, not the tallent around him.

Wolf 11-22-2011 09:07 AM

What is the over/under on tarps?

mootini 11-23-2011 09:38 AM

Looks like we have now another player on IR, that makes 18! Clint Sessions is done. Big loss to the Jags LB core...we picked up an old LB...Kevin Bentley...I'm sure you guys know this player....How bad does he stink?

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-...8-e98138d525d1

76Texan 11-23-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1833967)
Looks like we have now another player on IR, that makes 18! Clint Sessions is done. Big loss to the Jags LB core...we picked up an old LB...Kevin Bentley...I'm sure you guys know this player....How bad does he stink?

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-...8-e98138d525d1

Bentley is a solid backup.
No more and no less.

Thorn 11-25-2011 11:59 AM

The Texans will win in a game that will be mostly running the ball. Leinart is rusty, and probably won't throw much. The Jags can't really throw anyway. Defense and running the whole game by both sides. I would image the total points in the game won't be over 30 and the Texans will still win by 10 or more.

I think this game would be a total snooze fest if you aren't a Texans or Jags fan.

mootini 11-29-2011 07:24 AM

Congrats on the win! I hope you guys make a nice deep run in the playoff's. The Jags have a lot of work to do.

spurstexanstros 12-02-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1838712)
Congrats on the win! I hope you guys make a nice deep run in the playoff's. The Jags have a lot of work to do.

must rep....for coming in here after a loss . always classy mootini

ahhh I miss the ole tarp trash talk that ramps up when both teams are good. Personally I was glad that beat JAX and in alltarp because I was getting annoyed by seeing the Knock it down play every time I went into target electronic section...or any for that matter or watch highlights...it just felt good to get vengance at scene of crime...and to finish game by player knocking it down was awesome.