Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Latest On the Nose with Shaun Cody get Ripped (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86738)

srrono 11-08-2011 02:31 PM

Latest On the Nose with Shaun Cody get Ripped

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...6-2682a4f12605

badboy 11-08-2011 02:53 PM

Re: Latest On the Nose with Shaun Cody get Ripped

Keep on pumping Shaun daddy. I'm going with Trindon Holliday.

The Pencil Neck 11-08-2011 03:00 PM

That was hilarious.

Norg 11-08-2011 03:46 PM

YEAHH!!! got me pumped i wanna go hit da weights now

IDEXAN 11-08-2011 04:50 PM

Funny, but not as funny as the Halloween skit. Check it out if you havnt seen it. BTW, seems Barwin and Cody are fast friends as the LB appears in both skits I saw.

Maddict5 11-08-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDEXAN (Post 1823562)
Funny, but not as funny as the Halloween skit. Check it out if you havnt seen it. BTW, seems Barwin and Cody are fast friends as the LB appears in both skits I saw.

he has a cameo in every one of them

ObsiWan 11-08-2011 06:14 PM

Schaub must have stealth muscles because damned if I could see them
:)
thanks for the link though because I found this
http://prod.static.texans.clubs.nfl....um_540_360.JPG
...in the margins

Hoo-RAAH!!

Cobrajoe 11-15-2011 03:35 PM

That is sooooo fake. Schaub is not that strong! Watch the video closely. There is a shot when they are first in the weight room that includes Schaub's face and he is wearing a light blue wrist band. But when they show the shots of him supposedly lifting a massive amount of weight, his face is conspicuously not shown AND there is no light blue wrist band on! Or, if you see the face and wrist band on his wrist, you do not see the weights, only the bar. Really? Are we to believe he methodically takes that thing off when he lifts and places it back on when he is done? Fake, Fake, Fake.

Naiirb 11-15-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobrajoe (Post 1829408)
That is sooooo fake. Schaub is not that strong! Watch the video closely. There is a shot when they are first in the weight room that includes Schaub's face and he is wearing a light blue wrist band. But when they show the shots of him supposedly lifting a massive amount of weight, his face is conspicuously not shown AND there is no light blue wrist band on! Or, if you see the face and wrist band on his wrist, you do not see the weights, only the bar. Really? Are we to believe he methodically takes that thing off when he lifts and places it back on when he is done? Fake, Fake, Fake.

Not sure if serious....They made is pretty obvious is was a joke and even credited Schaub's body double in the credits

The Pencil Neck 11-15-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

LOL.

That was the POINT, dude. They added as many things in there possible so you'd know it was a fake. They got one of the Practice Squad linemen -- Cody Wallace -- to do the lifting.

It was a joke.

Maddict5 11-15-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

haha you created a profile to call bs on an obviously staged clip. well done you

:choke: