Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Tarp Week (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86292)

mootini 10-25-2011 12:24 PM

Tarp Week

Howdy Texan fans...Oh another season of our rivalry. I'm happy the Jags got the W last night, but the Jags offense is offensive! As much as, I would like to smack it up...the Jags won't win many more games, w/out getting that offense, to score some points. The Texans Defense has come around this season...very impressed. Funny, both teams Defense sucked so bad last season and now both are in the top 10. I would love for the Jags to come in Sunday and leave battle red steaks and burgers all over the field. From my point of view, I hope for a low scoring game and squeek out a victory...it's our only chance! :kitten: :kitten: :kitten: Here's to no injuries and a great game.

Double Barrel 10-25-2011 12:33 PM

Re: Beef week

If the Texans fail to score early, I think it could be a rough going. Your kicker is clutch and has quite the leg. The Texans have already lost a game to a kicker against the Raiders, so if they don't force the Jags into a passing game to catch up, it could be a tough battle.

Jags vs Texans has always been a great game twice a year, and I expect nothing less next Sunday.

kiwitexansfan 10-25-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1812306)
Howdy Texan fans...Oh another season of our rivalry. I'm happy the Jags got the W last night, but the Jags offense is offensive! As much as, I would like to smack it up...the Jags won't win many more games, w/out getting that offense, to score some points. The Texans Defense has come around this season...very impressed. Funny, both teams Defense sucked so bad last season and now both are in the top 10. I would love for the Jags to come in Sunday and leave battle red steaks and burgers all over the field. From my point of view, I hope for a low scoring game and squeek out a victory...it's our only chance! :kitten: :kitten: :kitten: Here's to no injuries and a great game.

Sorry we don't really do low scoring games. Low scoring halves maybe, but we just can't muster up the suckitude to go whole games. Our apologies for that.

Oh, and I can't wait to see our Bull Rush, crush Blaine Gabbert so he gets those happy feet.

mootini 10-25-2011 12:39 PM

Trust me, if the Jags lose...I won't cry...it's one more game closer to the end of the Del Rio era. The Texans destroyed the Titans last week...you guys have the fire power and defense to dominate. Face it, this season is set for you guys..you have to take care of business first...which has always haunted the Texans.

mootini 10-25-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 1812314)
If the Texans fail to score early, I think it could be a rough going. Your kicker is clutch and has quite the leg. The Texans have already lost a game to a kicker against the Raiders, so if they don't force the Jags into a passing game to catch up, it could be a tough battle.

Jags vs Texans has always been a great game twice a year, and I expect nothing less next Sunday.

If the Texans come out rocking/scoring...it will be a long day for my 2-5 Jags. PS....Why do you guys do the battle Red vs Jags? I don't get it?

Blake 10-25-2011 01:09 PM

Jaguars are afraid of Red.

Surprised you didnt know that.

mootini 10-25-2011 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mario (Post 1812366)
Jaguars are afraid of Red.

Surprised you didnt know that.

Really! Are you guys going all out red uni's?..the ketchup look is yummy

brakos82 10-25-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1812369)
Really! Are you guys going all out red uni's?..the ketchup look is yummy

No, white pants this year (thank god!)

Thorn 10-25-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1812359)
If the Texans come out rocking/scoring...it will be a long day for my 2-5 Jags. PS....Why do you guys do the battle Red vs Jags? I don't get it?

We don't get it either. I HATE it when they have red pants and red shirts, but, this weekend it's white pants and red shirts. That means we'll......well, we'll do some real.......ummmm......

It's the Texans, I have no idea what they will do. But hopefully they kick your ass. LOL

brakos82 10-25-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 1812372)
We don't get it either. I HATE it when they have red pants and red shirts, but, this weekend it's white pants and red shirts. That means we'll......well, we'll do some real.......ummmm......

It's the Texans, I have no idea what they will do. But hopefully they kick your ass. LOL

LOL :koolaid:

mootini 10-25-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1812370)
No, white pants this year (thank god!)

Nice, that does look a lot better! Fashion police!! LOL I do like the Texan Blue uni's. Do you guys play the Colts in the blue?

Showtime100 10-25-2011 01:17 PM

Re: Tarp Week

I'm glad to see those all red uni's go too. As for why against the Jags? I'm guessing we went eeny, meeny.....and when we got to mo the pointer was on this game.

Nice posts Mootini. Good to see you around again. :kitten:

mootini 10-25-2011 01:22 PM

I see the mods changed my thread title again LOL...It's OK... if you can't beef them, join them. I see ketchup covered Beef steaks, this Sunday. The Jags are hungry for another win. I'm getting the grill ready for steak dinner Sunday night!:cow::cow::cow:

mootini 10-25-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 1812378)
I'm glad to see those all red uni's go too. As for why against the Jags? I'm guessing we went eeny, meeny.....and when we got to mo the pointer was on this game.

Nice posts Mootini. Good to see you around again. :kitten:

Glad to be back...I'm impressed w/the Texans this season. You guys need to get it in gear. You have everything in place.

False Start 10-25-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1812376)
Nice, that does look a lot better! Fashion police!! LOL I do like the Texan Blue uni's. Do you guys play the Colts in the blue?

Yeah, the past few years we usually wear the all blue unis against the Colts. They are my favorites, they look tough. BTW Colts stands for Count.On.Losing.This.Sunday. this year.

mootini 10-25-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by False Start (Post 1812396)
Yeah, the past few years we usually wear the all blue unis against the Colts. They are my favorites, they look tough. BTW Colts stands for Count.On.Losing.This.Sunday. this year.

Nice! So why not all white vs Titans...that would be cool...all white/blue/red vs. Division games. I feel nothing for those loser Colts this season...We have 10 years of payback.

Double Barrel 10-25-2011 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 1812405)
Nice! So why not all white vs Titans...that would be cool...all white/blue/red vs. Division games. I feel nothing for those loser Colts this season...We have 10 years of payback.

Agree completely! 0-16 would not bother me at all.

People are convinced that they will draft Luck, but I'm not buying it. Manning runs that team, and he plans to return. You think he won't be demanding weapons over his replacement?

mootini 10-26-2011 09:40 AM

BEEF WEEK! BEEF WEEK! BEEF WEEK! After Sunday, the butcher will have fresh cuts....buy one get one free! Stock up for a long winter of no post season football. :cow: :cow: :cow: BEEF WEEK, BEEF WEEK, BEEF WEEK!

Yes, I know this is lame....:kitten:

Blake 10-26-2011 09:53 AM

I for one am worried.

When tarps attack

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spor...rBtbBDU.vk1AQl

mootini 10-26-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Mario (Post 1812945)

LOL!!! good one! :cow: