Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   We had a Dr@bKay (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85987)

Texan_Bill 10-16-2011 04:53 PM

We had a Dr@bKay

Sighting!! Love ya darlin' we saw you about the 10:00 minute mark of the second quarter!

Way to represent!!! :fans:

SheTexan 10-16-2011 06:09 PM

Re: We had a Dr@bKay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1803342)
Sighting!! Love ya darlin' we saw you about the 10:00 minute mark of the second quarter!

Way to represent!!! :fans:

Nice pic on FB!! Maybe someone can capture it, I don't know how!

Hardcore Texan 10-16-2011 08:20 PM

I saw her too! I paused it and showed my wife.

BIG TORO 10-17-2011 07:54 AM

Saw you Kay! they focused on you foor at least a few seconds! NICE!

BigWig 10-17-2011 08:57 AM

She was hanging with the Ravens crowd! Nice!

Drew_Smoke 10-17-2011 09:04 PM

It would have been alot better if you would have beat that purple haired gal with your hat some.

Joe Texan 10-17-2011 10:55 PM

the purple haired gal was Cindy Pierce The Purple Dame With Kay, Two Members of the Pro Football Ultimate Fan Association. We meet every year in Canton Ohio.

Dr2bKay 10-18-2011 08:44 AM

Thanks guys... I had a blast in Baltimore. They were nice enough to feed me plenty of Jack Daniels so I could get over the loss. :texanbill:

Texan_Bill 10-18-2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 1805906)
Thanks guys... I had a blast in Baltimore. They were nice enough to feed me plenty of Jack Daniels so I could get over the loss. :texanbill:

What about the crabs?? Did you eat plenty of crab??? That shite rules in Baltimore!! I know this because I had a few jobs in VA which required me landing in BWI (Dulles and Reagan were too spendy) and don't think for a minute that I didn't take advantage of steamed clams whilst in Balty!!!!

Houston Texas is the best ever!!! That said, they're also other cities that RULE with food..... Balty, Wash DC are included!

While I digress Darlin', glad you had a good time. Have a good a time in your home state of Tinnbredasee and cheer our Texans on to a big win against the "Tinnbreds"!!!

We'll see you (and damn lookin' forward to it) October 30th!!! Halloween. Maybe the Texans show up as "the Boogie Man"!!!

Texan_Bill 10-18-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1806719)
What about the crabs?? Did you eat plenty of crab??? That shite rules in Baltimore!! I know this because I had a few jobs in VA which required me landing in BWI (Dulles and Reagan were too spendy) and don't think for a minute that I didn't take advantage of steamed clams whilst in Balty!!!!

Houston Texas is the best ever!!! That said, they're also other cities that RULE with food..... Balty, Wash DC are included!

While I digress Darlin', glad you had a good time. Have a good a time in your home state of Tinnbredasee and cheer our Texans on to a big win against the "Tinnbreds"!!!

We'll see you (and damn lookin' forward to it) October 30th!!! Halloween. Maybe the Texans show up as "the Boogie Man"!!!

We'll see you (and damn lookin' forward to it) October 30th!!! Halloween. Maybe the Texans show up as "the Boogie Man"!!![/

Texan_Bill 10-18-2011 11:34 PM

Sorry everyone... We're doing an in-house visiual test of how my vision is.. I am night blind (that is FACT), now we're trying to figure out if what Gibbs thinks I'm "near sighted" or am "I far-sighted"..... -OR_-both???

Gibbs suggests, I'm "Near sighted".....

Thoughts???

Bottom line, this is ALL done under the influence of alcohol, specicifically Vodka!! Voddka is NEAR!!

Everything else is far away....

Well,
Except for Scotch! :D

Dr2bKay 10-19-2011 11:25 AM

The crabs were amazing. I went to this place called SeaSide that was rocking!!!