Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew!!! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80852)

Texan_Bill 03-29-2011 11:09 PM

Blue Crew!!!
 
I need your prayers for my ma!! She arrived to Houston today coming from Maui. On her arrival EMS was waiting at the gate. She had massive difficulty breathing (and major props to the Continental crew that provided her with oxygen and other help).... S he was rushed to the hospital... That said, she is currently at MHHS - Sugar Land, awaiting a room, after much more testing..... A prayer from my Blue Crew brethren and sisters, would be appreciated....

I love you ALL!!! Thanks,

Not Texan_Bill,


just Bill!!!

GlassHalfFull 03-29-2011 11:11 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Hugs and prayers to you and your Mom.

JB 03-29-2011 11:21 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Thoughts and prayers for your MOM and you Bill!

gary 03-29-2011 11:23 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
You got it my friend wishing your mom a speedy recovery. Holler at me if you need anything.

Texan_Bill 03-29-2011 11:33 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1672753)
Hugs and prayers to you and your Mom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1672760)
Thoughts and prayers for your MOM and you Bill!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gary (Post 1672761)
You got it my friend wishing your mom a speedy recovery. Holler at me if you need anything.

Love Y'all!!! and Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Ima bit skeered. She's 65!!!

My Mom and I both suffer from susceptible to respirator issues, be it pnemonia, bronchitis - whatever.





Hold that thought, I need a smoke!! ;) BRB!!!

gwallaia 03-29-2011 11:35 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Sounds like she is in good hands.

ps. Do not let her read the Texan Bill Appreciation Thread

GlassHalfFull 03-29-2011 11:36 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1672770)
Love Y'all!!! and Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Ima bit skeered. She's 65!!! 65 is the new 45, no problemo.

My Mom and I both suffer from susceptible to respirator issues, be it pnemonia, bronchitis - whatever.



Hold that thought, I need a smoke!! ;) BRB!! :billpalm: We need to get that one working!

:vincepalm:

Texan_Bill 03-29-2011 11:36 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 1672773)
Sounds like she is in good hands.

ps. Do not let her read the Texan Bill Appreciation Thread

:D Thanks Greg!!! "Eat 'em up!!"

NitroGSXR 03-29-2011 11:44 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Wishing your mom well, Bill. I have met two of her byproducts of damned decent people, you and your sister.

To all ma's out there... Keep the fight!!

Texan_Bill 03-30-2011 12:30 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroGSXR (Post 1672781)
Wishing your mom well, Bill. I have met two of her byproducts of damned decent people, you and your sister.

To all ma's out there... Keep the fight!!

Thanks my brother!! And yes I agree!!!!!!!!

Showtime100 03-30-2011 12:48 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Prayers out to your mom, Bill. God Bless. Keep the updates coming.

76Texan 03-30-2011 01:18 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Prayers sent!

Seņor Stan 03-30-2011 08:16 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Praying for your family Bill!

BIG TORO 03-30-2011 09:09 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Bill my prayers are with you and your family!

BigWig 03-30-2011 09:36 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Hope I am not too late but I will keep your mom in my prayers for sure. I know how it can be my folks are in their mid 80's!

TEXANS84 03-30-2011 09:40 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Sent bud, hope all is well

drs23 03-30-2011 10:07 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Positive thoughts sent for your Mom Bill. She's in great hands. Wishing a speedy recovery.

Chance_C 03-30-2011 11:22 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Done!!

disaacks3 03-30-2011 11:37 AM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Keep us all updated and you'll be in our prayers!

False Start 03-30-2011 04:45 PM

Re: Blue Crew!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1672751)
I need your prayers for my ma!! She arrived to Houston today coming from Maui. On her arrival EMS was waiting at the gate. She had massive difficulty breathing (and major props to the Continental crew that provided her with oxygen and other help).... S he was rushed to the hospital... That said, she is currently at MHHS - Sugar Land, awaiting a room, after much more testing..... A prayer from my Blue Crew brethren and sisters, would be appreciated....

I love you ALL!!! Thanks,

Not Texan_Bill,


just Bill!!!

Very sorry to hear this Bill. I will say a prayer for your Momma.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger