Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My Blue Crew pals only!! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79080)

SheTexan 01-03-2011 09:06 PM

My Blue Crew pals only!!

I am DONE with TexansTalk, at least until next year, and maybe permanently. If you need me for anything, or want to get in touch for some reason, you know how to find me. Just contact one of the other members, they know my number. I will NOT post my e-mail or phone number here. You can also reach me on FB, if you desire.

It's been fun, I LOVE ya all, and hope to see ya during the off season. PLEASE stay in touch!!

Gma

gary 01-03-2011 09:11 PM

Re: My Blue Crew pals only!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1627084)
I am DONE with TexansTalk, at least until next year, and maybe permanently. If you need me for anything, or want to get in touch for some reason, you know how to find me. Just contact one of the other members, they know my number. I will NOT post my e-mail or phone number here. You can also reach me on FB, if you desire.

It's been fun, I LOVE ya all, and hope to see ya during the off season. PLEASE stay in touch!!

Gma

Too negtive for you? I understand.

JB 01-03-2011 09:12 PM

Love ya Gma! I certainly understand your frustration, but please don't let them cause your leaving the board. It's been bad, and it will get worse, but that's life, and you have dealt with whiney babies for a long time now.

gary 01-03-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1627095)
Love ya Gma! I certainly understand your frustration, but please don't let them cause your leaving the board. It's been bad, and it will get worse, but that's life, and you have dealt with whiney babies for a long time now.

It is just not fun anymore and there is just so much crap one can take.

JB 01-03-2011 09:17 PM

I understand, but to give in or give up just enables them.

gary 01-03-2011 09:21 PM

It is becoming like how the main board is now.

NitroGSXR 01-03-2011 09:35 PM

Catch you on the flip side. See you in August. Much love as always.

Texan_Bill 01-03-2011 09:51 PM

Quote:

Gma

Gma... I understand. I've been saying similar stuff about how TT has been progressing..... or regressing depending on perspective! ;)

In any event, you have my phone number - so give me a call if you need ANYTHING!!!

ANYTHING!!! I will be there! You know that!

Pollardized 01-03-2011 10:24 PM

Quote:

Gma

Gma thank you and everyone else in Blue Crew for the hospitality during the first game this year. You guys made me and my son feel very welcome. I hate to see you not around here, but after seeing some of the posts lately I definitely understand. Take care! Let me know if you need anything AC related!!!!

Texan4Ever 01-03-2011 10:27 PM

Sometimes it easier to just stay away to get your mind off of all the negativity. Hope to see you back ASAP!

Texan_Bill 01-04-2011 12:51 AM

Hey Gma... Daddy will continue to fight the good fight!!!! You take some time off and I will continue to battle some fools!!

Love ya and that we are already into the offseason! FML!!!!

Love YA!! Mean it!!!

mattieuk 01-04-2011 01:31 AM

I hope that you're back around when the explosion of rubbish dies down around here.

Yours,
mattieuk (Co-Adopter of Kris Brown 2009 in Adopt-A-Texan)

Love for you, your passion and your posts from abroad.

BigWig 01-04-2011 07:35 AM

I have your email addy will drop you a line!

silvrhand 01-04-2011 07:42 AM

Quote:

Gma

It's just the top being blown off an extremely frustrating season for some just use the ignore option to kill the people driving you batty..

False Start 01-04-2011 08:00 AM

Take care Gma. I know the feeling. I have gotten to where I stay away from the Texans Talk section myself. Too much drama, and people flipping out on other people's opinions.

Take it easy, and enjoy the offseason. :texflag:

Texan_Lee 01-04-2011 08:03 AM

Grandma, that's exactly why I have hardly posted anything on here for 2 years now... I think I actually get on the site once every 3 or 4 weeks during the season and maybe every 3 or 4 months off season.

Sometimes it's just not worth the headache... :slapfight:

Texan_Bill 01-04-2011 08:03 AM

It's pretty jacked up when you have to take solace in the NSZ!!! :facepalm:

FML!

BIG TORO 01-04-2011 08:05 AM

Gma, Sorry things gets so negative sometimes, hopefully things will get better. We will be waiting for you here, if you need anything feel free to PM me. Love, Danny (Big Toro)

gwallaia 01-04-2011 08:14 AM

Stick around Grandma. We love you.

GlassHalfFull 01-04-2011 08:35 AM

Sandy, love you sweetheart. I certainly understand your viewpoint. I have been very disappointed with TexansTalk over the last few weeks. I will probably continue to stick around and read, like I have been for the last few months, but not posting much.

The name calling and way everyone feels the need to tell each other what to think and how to behave is getting to me. People being different is what makes the world go round, but apparently not in football cyberspace. Here, it is absolutely vital that everyone feel exactly as you do on any given issue. (insert sarcasm smiley here)