Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Perfect nickname for Texans Defense! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78489)

jaayteetx 12-13-2010 09:16 PM

Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
The Chicken Ranch. Ala, best little whorehouse in Texas. They get paid to get scored on. There's a whorehouse in Texas! There's a whorehouse in Texas!

Malloy 12-13-2010 09:17 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
We also suck :(

Webbster 12-13-2010 09:21 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
At least the The Chicken Ranch had a little class; How about The Crack Whores?

gtexan02 12-13-2010 09:22 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
We also spend a lot of time on our backs

jaayteetx 12-13-2010 09:25 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Hey, no need to keep the nickname for the defense only, special teams can be a part of the Chicken Ranch too!

Koolaid Time 12-13-2010 09:28 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Why does Frank Bush still have a job?

He must have compromising photographs of Rick Smith with a Doberman.

Koolaid Time 12-13-2010 10:11 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
My nickname for the Defense:

"The Walking Dead"

Mr. White 12-13-2010 10:15 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
The "Bend but Break" defense.

Rey 12-13-2010 10:25 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Malloy (Post 1607271)
We also suck :(

and blow

ChrisG 12-13-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koolaid Time (Post 1607502)
My nickname for the Defense:

"The Walking Dead"

Good tv show...crappy defense

Dread-Head 12-13-2010 11:03 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
With all due respect. Tonight is one of the RARE occasions when I WON'T say how poorly the defense played NOR how I want Frank Bush's head on a pike. Tonight they played one hell of a game. I might trash them at some point in the future, but tonight they have my respect. The Ravens came away with this one, but the Texans made them EARN it.

Koolaid Time 12-13-2010 11:10 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 1607838)
With all due respect. Tonight is one of the RARE occasions when I WON'T say how poorly the defense played NOR how I want Frank Bush's head on a pike. Tonight they played one hell of a game. I might trash them at some point in the future, but tonight they have my respect. The Ravens came away with this one, but the Texans made them EARN it.

No kidding.... where was this Defensive game plan all year? If Bush had called this game plan eariler the Texans would have been 10-5.

burro 12-13-2010 11:13 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
The defense sucked in the first half, but they shut them out in the 2nd. This loss is not on the defense, nor is it really on the offense. This one is squarely on Kubiak for putting Schaub in the position to throw that pick. You have the best RB in the league (arguably) and you're not going to run in that situation? GTFO Kubes, you truly do suck more than anything has ever sucked before.

Dread-Head 12-13-2010 11:13 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Koolaid Time (Post 1607889)
No kidding.... where was this Defensive game plan all year? If Bush had called this game plan eariler the Texans would have been 10-5.

For what it's worth, there are three losses that happened in the last minute. This defense proved tonight that they have SOME talent.

DX-TEX 12-13-2010 11:14 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
The Ole defense.

Revolution 12-13-2010 11:15 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by burro (Post 1607911)
The defense sucked in the first half, but they only gave up 7 points in the 2nd. This loss is not on the defense, nor is it really on the offense. This one is squarely on Kubiak for putting Schaub in the position to throw that pick. You have the best RB in the league (arguably) and you're not going to run in that situation? GTFO Kubes, you truly do suck more than anything has ever sucked before.

They didn't give up any points in the second half. That was special teams points. The defense finally played aggressive in the second half. Why has it taken twelve and a half games to finally let the D loose?

PapaL 12-13-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 1607913)
For what it's worth, there are three losses that happened in the last minute. This defense proved tonight that they have SOME talent.

And heart. I'm pleasantly surprised.

CretorFrigg 12-13-2010 11:16 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Marshmallow swiss-cheese cherry pie and strawberries wrapped with a pink bow?

burro 12-13-2010 11:18 PM

Re: Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revolution (Post 1607922)
They didn't give up any points in the second half. That was special teams points. The defense finally played aggressive in the second half. Why has it taken twelve and a half games to finally let the D loose?

I corrected it. I was thinking of the KO returned for a TD.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger