Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Thursday Night Football Viewing Party? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78131)

texan0305 11-30-2010 05:36 PM

Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Any suggestions on where to go to watch the game?! I would love to join some die hard Texan fans in watching this game!

JB 11-30-2010 07:06 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texan0305 (Post 1595207)
Any suggestions on where to go to watch the game?! I would love to join some die hard Texan fans in watching this game!

Where you be?

Joe Texan 11-30-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
JB he said die hard fans not Old Drunk bandwaggon fans that sit around with 4 women instead of showing up at a divisional game. JK

Where be the Party

JB 11-30-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1595368)
JB he said die hard fans not Old Drunk bandwaggon fans that sit around with 4 women instead of showing up at a divisional game. JK

Where be the Party

Really Joe? You would rather party with a bunch of fat drunks than 4 beautiful women?


:jk:


I know you are a dedicated family man.


Where be the Party?

Texan_Bill 11-30-2010 10:12 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Yeah, Joe was bitching as my bill hit a $1,000.00+!!! :rolleyes: :heh:


Last time I was in that same establishment, Corrosion was in a fight, and I hit someone in their mellon ****ing head, while closing out a tab...

Joe Texan 12-01-2010 01:00 AM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1595472)
Yeah, Joe was bitching as my bill hit a $1,000.00+!!! :rolleyes: :heh:


Last time I was in that same establishment, Corrosion was in a fight, and I hit someone in their mellon ****ing head, while closing out a tab...

Thank god she kept your fists open just saying

BIG TORO 12-01-2010 10:04 AM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Im thinking about lighting up the pit at my house!:roast:

Dread-Head 12-01-2010 11:19 AM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1595472)
Yeah, Joe was bitching as my bill hit a $1,000.00+!!! :rolleyes: :heh:


Last time I was in that same establishment, Corrosion was in a fight, and I hit someone in their mellon ****ing head, while closing out a tab...

:foottap: HEY! Who you callin' a "Mellon Head" ya scruffy muff-hugga?! And I'm not a "Mellon head" I'm a MOP HEAD thank you very much.

texan0305 12-01-2010 11:36 AM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Ya I'm trying to find a cool spot to check out the game...trying to find a place with good specials and atmosphere where I can enjoy it.

BIG TORO 12-01-2010 11:47 AM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by texan0305 (Post 1595755)
Ya I'm trying to find a cool spot to check out the game...trying to find a place with good specials and atmosphere where I can enjoy it.

Let me know if you find something, if everyone is not getting together I will just like the pit and watch it at home.

BIG TORO 12-01-2010 12:34 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Lupe Tortilla's in Sugar Land is having the game at the bar and they will have 3 dollar Margarita's, $1.50 draft beers.

Joe Texan 12-01-2010 01:01 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
What time you getting there Danny, I just might do that

BIG TORO 12-01-2010 01:22 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1595854)
What time you getting there Danny, I just might do that

Well it's either that or watch it at the House, if I go there it would be about 6 or 6:30 eat and then start watching the game.

Joe Texan 12-01-2010 08:27 PM

Call me tomorrow and let me know I need to go somewhere cause I gets no NFL channel

JB 12-01-2010 08:28 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1596258)
Call me tomorrow and let me know I need to go somewhere cause I gets no NFL channel

do you get 39 Joe?

Texan_Bill 12-01-2010 08:37 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 1595746)
:foottap: HEY! Who you callin' a "Mellon Head" ya scruffy muff-hugga?! And I'm not a "Mellon head" I'm a MOP HEAD thank you very much.

The last time I saw you Dread, I gave you a hug... Not a punch, so the Mellon ****ing Head reference had nothing to do with you. It had more to do with Rob nailing that asshat, and me hitting asshat in his big Mellon ****ing Head!!!

Why I gotta be scruffy??

JB 12-01-2010 08:43 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1596269)
The last time I saw you Dread, I gave you a hug... Not a punch, so the Mellon ****ing Head reference had nothing to do with you. It had more to do with Rob nailing that asshat, and me hitting asshat in his big Mellon ****ing Head!!!

Why I gotta be scruffy??


I think it's a bathing reference...:kitten:

Texan_Bill 12-01-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1596275)
I think it's a bathing reference...:kitten:

I use plent of liquor, garlic and onions to at least smell clean! :texanbill:

JB 12-01-2010 08:58 PM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1596280)
I use plent of liquor, garlic and onions to at least smell clean! :texanbill:

:spit:

BoydC 12-02-2010 07:56 AM

Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?
 
Anyone in the Copperfield area getting together to watch the game tonight?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger