Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Titans suck. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77946)

spurstexanstros 11-23-2010 03:58 PM

Titans suck.

As bad as its gone around here the solution to our probleems and lack of momentum could be solved by a victory over our hated rivals the Tennesee Titans. I predict that Andre is going to have a field day against his personal leg humper the "fake ass irishman" cortie finneburnedbyandre. And our offensive line should hold up against the "Original Barwin" Jason Babin. C'mon guys Jason Babin seriously? the next sack he gets at reliant will be his first right?

Cj is looking like he spent all his energy running his mouth and he may have shot his load and could be headed for the Canton Diner and not the hall of fame. Randy Moss could have a big day against us but who would be surprised when our defense makes 7th round wideouts look like Jerry Rice.

Its gonna be a good game and like the last 10 matchups come down to a field goal and hopefully our kicker wont go Kris Brown and cost us another game.

Houston 38 Tacks 35

drs23 11-23-2010 04:09 PM

Re: Titans suck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1589418)
As bad as its gone around here the solution to our probleems and lack of momentum could be solved by a victory over our hated rivals the Tennesee Titans. I predict that Andre is going to have a field day against his personal leg humper the "fake ass irishman" cortie finneburnedbyandre. And our offensive line should hold up against the "Original Barwin" Jason Babin. C'mon guys Jason Babin seriously? the next sack he gets at reliant will be his first right?

Cj is looking like he spent all his energy running his mouth and he may have shot his load and could be headed for the Canton Diner and not the hall of fame. Randy Moss could have a big day against us but who would be surprised when our defense makes 7th round wideouts look like Jerry Rice.

Its gonna be a good game and like the last 10 matchups come down to a field goal and hopefully our kicker wont go Kris Brown and cost us another game.

Houston 38 Tacks 35

Think the Tacks will hang 35? I dunno.

ChildressTitanMan 11-23-2010 04:12 PM

You're way off.....Titans blow.:spin:

toronto 11-23-2010 09:13 PM

I have no smack for you guys - the last three losses and the VY BS has just drained me. I've gone from 'can't wait for Sunday' to 'which QBs are in the draft again?' in the span of one month. Unreal.

Texan_Bill 11-23-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1589669)
I have no smack for you guys - the last three losses and the VY BS has just drained me. I've gone from 'can't wait for Sunday' to 'which QBs are in the draft again?' in the span of one month. Unreal.

Right... I hear you bro. I have no smack either. What? With all that's gone on, the back-to-back heartbreak losses.

Meh, whatever.. :cool:

toronto 11-23-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1589675)
Right... I hear you bro. I have no smack either. What? With all that's gone on, the back-to-back heartbreak losses.

Meh, whatever.. :cool:

I'm supposed to believe in Rusty Smith, with Fisher/Heimendinger gameplanning. We're gonna make your crappy defense actually look decent.

Texan_Bill 11-23-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1589685)
I'm supposed to believe in Rusty Smith, with Fisher/Heimendinger gameplanning. We're gonna make your crappy defense actually look decent.

I thought that Titans fans were happy to get Mike Heimerdinger back after the Norm Chow FAIL(??)

Ummmm, no! :thinking: Our defense is gonna make Rusty (whatshisname?) look like Joe Montana... :lol:

spurstexanstros 11-23-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1589669)

Yeah..ditto I feel the same way the smack just doesnt seem to floweth two heart breaking losses and both teams in disaray makes us all say meh. who would have thought a Titans Texans smack thread would be a fail.

toronto 11-23-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1589691)
I thought that Titans fans were happy to get Mike Heimerdinger back after the Norm Chow FAIL(??)

Ummmm, no! :thinking: Our defense is gonna make Rusty (whatshisname?) look like Joe Montana... :lol:

We were. Key word? Were. Its a non-issue anyways.

Fish refuses to let his OCs go for the jugular. I only have 16 years of this to look back on as proof.

final straw for me on this was 2nd quarter last week. 1:10 left, Titans pick off McNabb, have all 3 timeouts. What's the playcall? Draw play. What's worse? I called it before they even broke the huddle. That's how easy it is to gameplan against the Titans now, and their disrespect of the last 2 mins of each half is surreal.

gwallaia 11-23-2010 10:16 PM

I always hope Bud will walk around and mingle with the Texan tailgaters before the game when the Titans are here,. ...........but he never does. :(

drewmar74 11-23-2010 10:17 PM

I'm telling y'all, if there is a Texans v. Titans smack thread on Planet Bizarro, it would read just like this one.

http://www.laprogressive.com/wp-cont...zarroworld.gif

Texan_Bill 11-23-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 1589720)
I always hope Bud will walk around and mingle with the Texan tailgaters before the game when the Titans are here,. ...........but he never does. :(

Greg, can you say ass-whoopin'?? :lol:

Texan_Bill 11-23-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1589718)
We were. Key word? Were. Its a non-issue anyways.

Fish refuses to let his OCs go for the jugular. I only have 16 years of this to look back on as proof.

final straw for me on this was 2nd quarter last week. 1:10 left, Titans pick off McNabb, have all 3 timeouts. What's the playcall? Draw play. What's worse? I called it before they even broke the huddle. That's how easy it is to gameplan against the Titans now, and their disrespect of the last 2 mins of each half is surreal.

I'm not a Fish fan, but he is better than Vista!! ;)

axman40 11-23-2010 11:14 PM

It's the old we suck vs we suck more thread.We will find out who sucks more this Sunday.
Hide the women and children !
"Ah! It'sit'sit'sit's ... oohhh! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, II'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step inside, for I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ahI can't. I, listen, folks, II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."
:kitten:

toronto 11-23-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axman40 (Post 1589763)
It's the old we suck vs we suck more thread.We will find out who sucks more this Sunday.
Hide the women and children !
"Ah! It'sit'sit'sit's ... oohhh! II can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest, it's just laying there, a mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk, and the screaming. Lady, II'm sorry. Honest: II can hardly breathe. II'm going to step inside, for I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ahI can't. I, listen, folks, II'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed."
:kitten:

Titans remind me of the Simpsons classic

Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night.
They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but
they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

Texan_Bill 11-23-2010 11:42 PM

We suck more... Rusty Whatchmacallit throws for 250+ and Chris "I have head jerks" Johnson rushes for 150+... Texans lose badly. I'm glad this will be the first Texans home game (ever) that I will miss... *and again, my tickets aren't for sale - I want the seats to be empty*......

Not really! I'll be in the Bull Pen. I'll be there on-time. I'll be loud.

If it gets too crazy, I might get nekkid!!

TexCanada 11-23-2010 11:58 PM

Its funny (poor word choice?) how drained these 2 fan bases are right now. Especially after the potential it looked like we both had earlier in the season. Things change fast in the NFL.

DBCooper 11-24-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexCanada (Post 1589790)
Its funny (poor word choice?) how drained these 2 fan bases are right now. Especially after the potential it looked like we both had earlier in the season. Things change fast in the NFL.

They sure do, watch the Chargers win the Super Bowl!

HOU-TEX 11-24-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1589691)

I still think Chow is a good OC. It was Sausageboy that caused the fail. I think Chow was giddy going back to the College game after that debacle in the backwoods.

Anywho, this Rusty cat's going to hang a 300 burger on us and we'll lose in the last 10 seconds.

Personally, I just want to see a lot of fights. Winning would just be a perk

Texan_Bill 11-24-2010 10:32 AM

I think Chow was good too. VY and VY nut-huggers were the ones that didn't like him... And VY has progressed so much since Chow's departure? :ok:

I agree about Rusty Staub errrrr Rusty whatchamacallit hanging 300 on our "D"...
I'm pretty sure Hobie :hobie: could hang a 300 yarder on this "D" and he is ghey!!!
*not that there's anything wrong with that *