Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos.. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76634)

silvrhand 10-18-2010 03:01 PM

Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Is it me or does the camera always seem to catch Matt with the worst pose in a photo?

brakos82 10-18-2010 03:10 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Besides the fact that he kinda looks like a stoner?

Yeah.

Also, I was just asking myself if Peyton had an audible that looked like that last night....

Mr. Texan 10-18-2010 03:15 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
http://i54.tinypic.com/x5bgw3.jpg

silvrhand 10-18-2010 03:16 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Ok now where is the chin picture?

gtexan02 10-18-2010 03:17 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0618...schaub_480.jpg

Does not approve of this thread

BigBull17 10-18-2010 03:22 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Not what you would call photogenic.

brakos82 10-18-2010 03:25 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
http://images.chron.com/blogs/fanblo...d%20Schaub.jpg

silvrhand 10-18-2010 03:29 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Not really sure when this one came out but man..

BIG TORO 10-18-2010 03:33 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Yea I wish they would change out the picture they use of him for the stats, its redicoulous! It makes him look like he is not playing with a full deck, or a perv! Definately not photogenic!
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/v/nfl/pl...sZPHy4VmJJwQ--
Also remindes me of Private Pyle:
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...23e286923ce758

Pollardized 10-18-2010 03:36 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
What are these voices in my head that keep saying "throw it away"????????



http://www.keeperleaguegm.com/wp-con...att-schaub.jpg

sometexansfan 10-18-2010 07:11 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollardized (Post 1555012)
What are these voices in my head that keep saying "throw it away"????????

:spit:

False Start 10-18-2010 07:26 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/i...b_GP-1copy.jpg

JB 10-18-2010 07:29 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by False Start (Post 1555320)

Nice pic, but that's not the Sgt. Carter I remember...

Nawzer 10-18-2010 07:42 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
He kind of looks like the skinnier version of Lance Berkman. He ain't no David Carr for sure!

HTown2ATX 10-18-2010 07:55 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1554992)

Hey, just out of curiosity...why has no one with the skills taken Gary's facepalm action out of this pic and made it into a smiley like the wadepalm or the other facepalm??

After all, this is a Texans site.... ;)

:wadepalm:

Big Lou 10-18-2010 11:18 PM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1555006)
Yea I wish they would change out the picture they use of him for the stats, its redicoulous! It makes him look like he is not playing with a full deck, or a perv! Definately not photogenic!
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/v/nfl/pl...sZPHy4VmJJwQ--
Also remindes me of Private Pyle:
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...23e286923ce758

Thats the one I always think of. I just him to go phsyco some times!!!!

wagonhed 10-19-2010 12:33 AM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by False Start (Post 1555320)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaaaa

GuerillaBlack 10-19-2010 01:11 AM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HTown2ATX (Post 1555339)
Hey, just out of curiosity...why has no one with the skills taken Gary's facepalm action out of this pic and made it into a smiley like the wadepalm or the other facepalm??

After all, this is a Texans site.... ;)

:wadepalm:

This needs to be done.

J_R 10-19-2010 01:47 AM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Haha did it in paint so it's crappy

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...kfacepalm1.jpg

brakos82 10-19-2010 01:49 AM

Re: Matt Schaub - Has to have the worst game photos..
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoustonSportsFan09 (Post 1555635)
Haha did it in paint so it's crappy

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...kfacepalm1.jpg

For Paint, that's pretty damn good. :thinking:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger