Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Hey...Hey Blue Crew.. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76506)

Beer and Metal 10-14-2010 11:35 PM

Hey...Hey Blue Crew..

Sunday is my birthday, and I finally am going to a Texans game. Since most of the people I've met are from the Blue Crew(at Bubba's, on a couple of occasions), I figured I'd hang with y'all to tailgate, but I have a "dilemma".

I bought 4 tickets a couple of months ago through nflticketexchange.com. Just yesterday, I was presented with some really bitchin' tickets(there's a story behind this that I don't want to post publically), so now I'm stuck with some tickets I don't need. I want to make sure they go to a Texans fan.

I'm sure I paid more than original cost, but I'm willing to part with them for dirt. They are section 604, row A, seat 15 - 18.

Do y'all know anyone that needs some cheap tickets? No parking pass, though.

And yes, Grandma, my 19 YO "too hot for (your grandson)" daughter will be there.

Texan_Bill 10-14-2010 11:47 PM

Re: Hey...Hey Blue Crew..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1551008)
Sunday is my birthday, and I finally am going to a Texans game. Since most of the people I've met are from the Blue Crew(at Bubba's, on a couple of occasions), I figured I'd hang with y'all to tailgate, but I have a "dilemma".

I bought 4 tickets a couple of months ago through nflticketexchange.com. Just yesterday, I was presented with some really bitchin' tickets(there's a story behind this that I don't want to post publically), so now I'm stuck with some tickets I don't need. I want to make sure they go to a Texans fan.

I'm sure I paid more than original cost, but I'm willing to part with them for dirt. They are section 604, row A, seat 15 - 18.

Do y'all know anyone that needs some cheap tickets? No parking pass, though.

And yes, Grandma, my 19 YO "too hot for (your grandson)" daughter will be there.

It's not "Shadow" that you have to worry about!! Trust me!!! ;)

In any event, I'm sure you'll be able to unload those extra tickets. That said, please, please.... Unload them to Texans fan!! I really despise fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans!!! :strangle:

Beer and Metal 10-14-2010 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1551020)
It's not "Shadow" that you have to worry about!! Trust me!!! ;)

In any event, I'm sure you'll be able to unload those extra tickets. That said, please, please.... Unload them to Texans fan!! I really despise fans that sell their tickets to opposing fans!!! :strangle:

LOL! When I first met SheTexan and her grandson last year, I mentioned I had an 18 yo daughter. He perked up, and I told him she's too hot for you, man!

Anyway:

19 Yo daughter - HANDS OFF!

13 Yo daughter - TELL YOUR KIDS, HANDS OFF!

12 Yo son - umm, no special rules...:dance3:

Texan_Bill 10-15-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1551030)
LOL! When I first met SheTexan and her grandson last year, I mentioned I had an 18 yo daughter. He perked up, and I told him she's too hot for you, man!

Anyway:

Ask Kathryn (Ted's wife) about how I........ Well, let's put it this way, no one will ever **** with their daughter.... EVER!!!!

Beer and Metal 10-15-2010 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1551032)
Ask Kathryn (Ted's wife) about how I........ Well, let's put it this way, no one will ever **** with their daughter.... EVER!!!!

My 19 yo can likely handle herself...she's a fitness trainer, and I'm about to teach her how to shoot.

JB 10-15-2010 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1551042)
My 19 yo can likely handle herself...she's a fitness trainer, and I'm about to teach her how to shoot.

That would be before you take her by Blue Crew, correct?

:jk:

NitroGSXR 10-15-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1551032)

:facepalm:

Bill!

Beer and Metal 10-15-2010 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1551044)
That would be before you take her by Blue Crew, correct?

:jk:

You think I should???

JB 10-15-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1551047)
You think I should???

You will have no problems with Blue Crew...

But teaching your girl to shoot is always a win! :D

Bill is really a nice guy, and him and all of Blue Crew will treat you and your girl as family. After all, they even let me hang out with them for a few games....:D

Beer and Metal 10-15-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1551050)
You will have no problems with Blue Crew...

But teaching your girl to shoot is always a win! :D

Bill is really a nice guy, and him and all of Blue Crew will treat you and your girl as family. After all, they even let me hang out with them for a few games....:D

Yep, I met him. You also, but maybe you were too drunk to remember? Or maybe I was too drunk and imagined it? why is a downward escalator still called an escalator?

JB 10-15-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1551055)
Yep, I met him. You also, but maybe you were too drunk to remember? Or maybe I was too drunk and imagined it? why is a downward escalator still called an escalator?

Yes!

Texan_Bill 10-15-2010 08:43 AM

Quote:

Nice!!! We (Blue Crew) occasionally have pervs (see JB) stop by.

Andrew6 10-15-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

shoot teach her how to defend a pass and she can start as a DB for the Texans.

Texan_Bill 10-16-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beer and Metal (Post 1551030)

Anyway:

So I can give him a beer??

Beer and Metal 10-16-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1552052)
So I can give him a beer??

Sure, as long as it's empty. To enforce this, I will gladly inspect any beer you give him, and ensure its emptiness.:drunk: