Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76374)

Joe Texan 10-11-2010 01:13 PM

Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

I know it is a brick we had to swallow last week but this is a new indian to feed, So what you bringing. Have not figured out yet but will work on it

Go Texans

Texan_Bill 10-11-2010 01:19 PM

Re: Texans Chiefs Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:

So what you bringing

I'm brining my azz on time, this week.

silvrhand 10-11-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1547805)
I know it is a brick we had to swallow last week but this is a new indian to feed, So what you bringing. Have not figured out yet but will work on it

Go Texans

We could so some traditional Native american food:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_cuisine

Yankee_In_TX 10-11-2010 01:44 PM

We'll be in NOLA :( :texflag:

Texan_Bill 10-11-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvrhand (Post 1547814)
We could so some traditional Native american food:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_cuisine

Maize??

http://product-image.tradeindia.com/...aize-Sweet.jpg

Texan_Bill 10-11-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 1547850)
We'll be in NOLA :( :texflag:

Right, because who the hell schedules a wedding during football season??!?! :gun:

BIG TORO 10-11-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1548024)

Yum! roasted corn in a cup like at Fiesta!!!

Texan_Bill 10-11-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1548033)
Yum! roasted corn in a cup like at Fiesta!!!

Unfortunately, I can never eat corn again. It's like one of the worst foods ever UC.... And I am (*&^#(*^&$_) pissed about it!!!

JB 10-11-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1548189)
Unfortunately, I can never eat corn again. It's like one of the worst foods ever UC.... And I am (*&^#(*^&$_) pissed about it!!!

At least you can still drink it...:D

:shots:

Texan_Bill 10-11-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1548210)
At least you can still drink it...:D

:shots:

Yessir!! There is that!! ;)

silvrhand 10-12-2010 08:02 AM

I'm going to cook up a batch of buffalo chili, since it's going to be in the 60's this weekend..

BIG TORO 10-12-2010 08:30 AM

My cousin Ruben and his wife Karissa are coming to this game, they hung out with blue crew last year for the Colts, Seahawks, and Patriots games. They are bringing there 5 year old son Jordan to his first game and he is super excited, because he watches every game on TV with his dad. Unfortunatly Karissa won't be able to take the celebratory shot this year because she has a future Texan in the oven.

I know we are bringing breakfast tacos, and I don't know what else. I'm thinking about bringing some honey chipotle pork loin rib meat that I pre marinate and grill, goes really good on a tortilla or a bun.

Joe Texan 10-12-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1548026)
Right, because who the hell schedules a wedding during football season unless they are getting married at half time on the feild??!?! :gun:

Fixed it

Texan_Bill 10-12-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1548597)
Fixed it

I support that "fix"!!

Hardcore Texan 10-13-2010 02:01 PM

I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.

Texan_Bill 10-13-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 1549781)
I am going to try and come by and visit my friends in the blue crew. I haven't been by in a few seasons. I usually tailgate in the yellow with the awesome folks at TLT, NFLNUTSWIFE and Mojo among others, but it's time to pay you guys a visit if you will have me and if I can navigate the parking lots with the new tailgate policy. I am also looking at the possiblity of buying a plat pass if I can find one and can in turn unload my yellow pass. Kind of playing it by ear right now.

I am bringing my father in law to the game, I'll make him a Texans fan for a day.

Bring it on my friend. Make sure to bring some magnets, I've given away the 10 I bought, so I may need a few more!!

Note to self: remember extra cash for SweetMom's Rub and a couple more magnets.

spurstexanstros 10-13-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1547813)
I'm brining my azz on time, this week.

what time is that? So i can be there on time to hang, my wife and kid are staying in the hotel till around 11 ( lame) but I look forward to hanging with yall again .

JB 10-13-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1550041)
Bring it on my friend. Make sure to bring some magnets, I've given away the 10 I bought, so I may need a few more!!

Note to self: remember extra cash for SweetMom's Rub and a couple more magnets.

Bill, pick up a couple of magnets for me as well....:D

Texan_Bill 10-13-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1550088)
what time is that? So i can be there on time to hang, my wife and kid are staying in the hotel till around 11 ( lame) but I look forward to hanging with yall again .

The pedestrian gate opens at 8:30 I believe. I'll be on time this week, 7:00(ish)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB (Post 1550122)
Bill, pick up a couple of magnets for me as well....:D

Ummmm, put your order in with Hardcore and I'll cover it, if you let me know how many!

JB 10-13-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1550133)

Ummmm, put your order in with Hardcore and I'll cover it, if you let me know how many!

If you would pick me up two of the Hardcore Texan magnets I would appreciate it very much.