Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75598)

TexanDave 09-21-2010 09:31 PM

Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
I need 2-3 Blue parking passes for the Oct. 10th Giants game. Have Yellow passes that I can trade + cash or outright buy your blue, then I can sell my yellow.

PM me if you have any.

TexanDave 09-30-2010 12:49 PM

Re: Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
bump

TexanDave 10-04-2010 09:43 PM

Re: Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
Need 1 Blue Parking pass. Let me know if you have one for sale.

ubecool454 10-05-2010 01:19 AM

Re: Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanDave (Post 1541636)
Need 1 Blue Parking pass. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Dave I might have 1 or 2 for sale if the guys are going to tailgate the KC game instead of the Giants game. I will know on Wed.

TexanDave 10-05-2010 06:53 AM

Re: Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ubecool454 (Post 1541767)
Dave I might have 1 or 2 for sale if the guys are going to tailgate the KC game instead of the Giants game. I will know on Wed.

Thanks, let me know.

ubecool454 10-06-2010 10:07 PM

Re: Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
Dave I have 2 blue for sure but I have a friend that is selling 2 also. PM me or call me at 713-657-5552

TexanDave 10-07-2010 06:52 AM

Re: Need 2-3 Blue parking Giants game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ubecool454 (Post 1543533)
Dave I have 2 blue for sure but I have a friend that is selling 2 also. PM me or call me at 713-657-5552

I will call you later, it's still early and I don't want to wake you up. Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger