Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75580)

disaacks3 09-21-2010 06:48 PM

Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
So, the question of the week is....whatcha bringin?

So, far I'm bringing a cranky old Cowgirls fan ...(otherwise known as Dad)

JB 09-21-2010 06:51 PM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Me, myself, and alchohol! :D

Joe Texan 09-21-2010 08:38 PM

Cowboy stew and rolls and sausage balls and etc

Texan_Bill 09-21-2010 08:52 PM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Texan (Post 1528288)
Cowboy stew and rolls and sausage balls and etc

I guess we'll have a Hobie :hobie: sighting this Sunday.... :runaway:

thunderkyss 09-21-2010 09:11 PM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Where does the BlueCrew set up?

Texan_Bill 09-21-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 1528314)
Where does the BlueCrew set up?

Right here, buddy!

http://www.txdavid.com/Images/BlueCrewMap.jpg

thunderkyss 09-21-2010 09:44 PM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Thanks TB. I'll try to get there early enough to party with y'all before the game.

But I'm done on the board for a while, at least till Monday. I talk a lot of shit & I'll be giving Cowboy fans he'll for the next 5 days.

But I don't believe. I love this team, I think we have the best offense in the league. I believe we have the best defense in the league. I think this is the best team in the league, but I don't believe we'll win on Sunday.

Too many intangibles. Cowboys aren't going to start 0-3. Have we ever started 3-0? Governers cup. Jerah.

So I'll be fasting. No more TexansTalk. I'll see y'all on the other side.

Texan_Bill 09-21-2010 10:22 PM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 1528356)
Thanks TB. I'll try to get there early enough to party with y'all before the game.

But I'm done on the board for a while, at least till Monday. I talk a lot of shit & I'll be giving Cowboy fans he'll for the next 5 days.

But I don't believe. I love this team, I think we have the best offense in the league. I believe we have the best defense in the league. I think this is the best team in the league, but I don't believe we'll win on Sunday.

Too many intangibles. Cowboys aren't going to start 0-3. Have we ever started 3-0? Governers cup. Jerah.

So I'll be fasting. No more TexansTalk. I'll see y'all on the other side.

Well sir, we will see you Sunday morning!!! Be there....

Seriously, I get the not talking shite stuff. I'm optimistically cautious myself about talking mess. Fasting, can be a good thing!!!

In any event TK, Blue Crew now expects your presence!!!!

Texan_Bill 09-22-2010 12:06 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
I have two meetings at work; 5 days until Sunday, and beyond that; a mixer (25 year Reunion) Friday night, and a formal "25 Year Reunion", Saturday night!!!


OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhh and there's a little game that I need to be in Blue Crew @ 7:00 am..

The weekend is FULL!

JB 09-22-2010 12:16 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1528484)
I have two meetings at work; 5 days until Sunday, and beyond that; a mixer (25 year Reunion) Friday night, and a formal "25 Year Reunion", Saturday night!!!


OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhh and there's a little game that I need to be in Blue Crew @ 7:00 am..

The weekend is FULL!

Is that a 25 yr reunion from your day care class? Damn young whippersnapper!

Dread-Head 09-22-2010 12:23 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
I'm going to morning mass so I won't be able to do the pregame, but after the game I'll be there...and I think an attractive lady MIGHT be meeting me there. I have NO IDEA why.

Hookem Horns 09-22-2010 12:51 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
I will be joining you guys at some point. I will have my "Hookem" 94 jersey on.

Joe Texan 09-22-2010 02:17 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
look foreward to seeing you Kevin

BIG TORO 09-22-2010 07:52 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
I will be there, Would you guys like those breakfast tacos again or would yall like faitas?

I want feedback please!

JB 09-22-2010 08:41 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1528591)
I will be there, Would you guys like those breakfast tacos again or would yall like faitas?

I want feedback please!

Those were some pretty good breakfast tacos

BigWig 09-22-2010 08:43 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1528484)
I have two meetings at work; 5 days until Sunday, and beyond that; a mixer (25 year Reunion) Friday night, and a formal "25 Year Reunion", Saturday night!!!


OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhh and there's a little game that I need to be in Blue Crew @ 7:00 am..

The weekend is FULL!

Nah, I think its 25 yr from his kindergarten class, he never loses sight of old drinking buddies!

SheTexan 09-22-2010 09:41 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Our tailgate is gonna be hoppin this Sunday, and I'm pumped to meet some of you guys/gals! Gonna be a blast!

THAT said! If I don't get to see some of you, esp some of my old timer pals, it'll be because I'll be down on the field before the game!! WOOOHOOO!! Not sure yet, but, looking pretty good! Keepin my fingers crossed for good karma!!

GlassHalfFull 09-22-2010 10:12 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1528591)
I will be there, Would you guys like those breakfast tacos again or would yall like faitas?

I want feedback please!

I am bringing a friend from Finland to the Giants tailgate and have promised her breakfast tacos......

I am trying to think Cowgirl themed food, and can only come up with a pot of beans.

Help with ideas, I seem to be out.

Dread-Head 09-22-2010 10:24 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 1528690)
I am bringing a friend from Finland to the Giants tailgate and have promised her breakfast tacos......

I am trying to think Cowgirl themed food, and can only come up with a pot of beans.

Help with ideas, I seem to be out.


You WOULD bring a Viking chick when I'm showing up with a date wouldn't you?

Dread-Head 09-22-2010 10:25 AM

Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1528660)
Our tailgate is gonna be hoppin this Sunday, and I'm pumped to meet some of you guys/gals! Gonna be a blast!

THAT said! If I don't get to see some of you, esp some of my old timer pals, it'll be because I'll be down on the field before the game!! WOOOHOOO!! Not sure yet, but, looking pretty good! Keepin my fingers crossed for good karma!!

I'm bringing the predator mask....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger