Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   We've been friends, but it's now September (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75003)

toronto 09-06-2010 12:51 AM

We've been friends, but it's now September
 
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)

Topher 09-06-2010 12:59 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...TitansSuck.gif

brakos82 09-06-2010 12:59 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Well, you guys are better than Vista.

toronto 09-06-2010 01:40 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
In the famous words of that vile gangster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLcNdkfPG5M

Thorn 09-06-2010 01:49 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1512657)
It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)

LOL toronto. My favorite saying is "It's a tough job being an asshole, but it's something I do well". Feel free to use it. :lol:

Texan_Bill 09-06-2010 11:16 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1512665)
Well, you guys are better than Vista.

Not so much!!!

JB 09-06-2010 11:24 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1512665)
Well, you guys are better than Vista.

Surely you jest!

spurstexanstros 09-07-2010 06:56 PM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
In the pure language of the ancient Canucks.....


"The posers will get the puck smacked out of them eh? You can bet your Molsen on it Eh?"

Tacs suck eh!

Hookem Horns 09-09-2010 11:00 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spurstexanstros (Post 1514233)
In the pure language of the ancient Canucks.....


"The posers will get the puck smacked out of them eh? You can bet your Molsen on it Eh?"

Tacs suck eh!

No doat aboat it!

gtexan02 09-13-2010 09:36 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Its amazing to me that someone with even an inkling of intelligence could root for the Tennessee anything. Listening to VY and CJ talk in a postgame interview can cause serious neuronal damage

Dread-Head 09-13-2010 10:38 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1512657)
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)

:lol:

"You must spread rep around before giving to Toronto again."

It's hard not having respect for someone who has the cajones to say it to your face. I'd have given you rep if they let me. F-U too Toronto. You're welcome any time pal.

toronto 09-13-2010 10:56 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 1520237)
:lol:

"You must spread rep around before giving to Toronto again."

It's hard not having respect for someone who has the cajones to say it to your face. I'd have given you rep if they let me. F-U too Toronto. You're welcome any time pal.

"you must spread rep around before giving it to Dread-Head again."

God bless and we're both 1-0 and media darlings (well you guys much more deserving)

Its only one week, but maybe, just maybe our games this season will warrant national attention, not just local hate :)

badboy 09-13-2010 10:57 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1512657)
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)

Toronto has a football team? Perhaps you are refering to soccer? Toronto wanna bees?:thisbig: Good luck mi amigo cause you are gonna need it.

Texan_Bill 09-13-2010 02:07 PM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 1520267)
Toronto has a football team? Perhaps you are refering to soccer? Toronto wanna bees?:thisbig: Good luck mi amigo cause you are gonna need it.

They have the Argonauts, eh?

toronto 09-13-2010 06:17 PM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1520539)
They have the Argonauts, eh?

lol actually the hosers up here are saddled with Bill home games. :)

brakos82 09-13-2010 06:42 PM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toronto (Post 1520890)
lol actually the hosers up here are saddled with Bill home games. :)

:facepalm: Bills!

Texan_Bill 09-14-2010 12:07 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 1520912)
:facepalm: Bills!

Wait, what.... Is it :facepalm: Bill or :facepalm: Bills???

Just curious, I'm such a dumbass, that I always have to ask..(????)

eriadoc 09-14-2010 12:14 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
I've long resisted the urge to neg rep you for being a Tacks fan and a Canuck all in one. ;)

brakos82 09-14-2010 11:24 AM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1521212)
Wait, what.... Is it :facepalm: Bill or :facepalm: Bills???

Just curious, I'm such a dumbass, that I always have to ask..(????)

:facepalm: Bill!

it's :facepalm: Bills!

Bulluck53 09-26-2010 06:48 PM

Re: We've been friends, but it's now September
 
I don't know what this guy's talking about, I still want to be friends!

I've been incredibly busy the past few weeks with school so I haven't made much of an attempt to get back here, and I figured a week where the Titans win and the Texans (finally) lose is as good as any :) .

We can get into the football discussion later, right now its go Broncos.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger