Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk Archive (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74697)

redwhiteANDblue 08-28-2010 09:20 AM

Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys

Lets show them girls who wears the pants in this house!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Z...ll/569.gif&t=1http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:3...htface.png&t=1
http://torotimes.com/files/2010/07/B...er-Cowboys.jpg

:fans:

SheTexan 08-28-2010 09:54 AM

Re: Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys

Thanks for the memory rwANSb!! My fav football pic of all time, and my fav TE of all time!!! Sure miss that boy!!

b0ng 08-28-2010 09:58 AM

I predict a lot of posters being very upset in this thread.

SheTexan 08-28-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0ng (Post 1505425)
I predict a lot of posters being very upset in this thread.

I won't be one of them. This is a meaningless game, and it really kinda ticks me off that the media and some fans think this is a do or die game! I really don't care who wins this friggin game!! I'm more concerned about injuries than winning a preseason fluff game! We are approx 2 wks away from the start of our reg season clash with the Colts. If our "starters" aren't ready by now, they never will be. I cringe at the thought of them playing 3 quarters against the Cowboys! DUMB planning IMHO!!

Brandon420tx 08-28-2010 11:03 AM

I finally get to watch one weee

axman40 08-28-2010 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue (Post 1505410)

Preseason pants?
:spit:

Grams 08-28-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1505450)
I won't be one of them. This is a meaningless game, and it really kinda ticks me off that the media and some fans think this is a do or die game! I really don't care who wins this friggin game!! I'm more concerned about injuries than winning a preseason fluff game! We are approx 2 wks away from the start of our reg season clash with the Colts. If our "starters" aren't ready by now, they never will be. I cringe at the thought of them playing 3 quarters against the Cowboys! DUMB planning IMHO!!

Exactly!

StarStruck 08-28-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue (Post 1505410)
Lets show them girls who wears the pants in this house!

Better hope that the "girls" don't come in and do what the men can't.

I will piggyback off of SheTexans. What I look to this evening, a chance to see the teams live as that somewhat validates that the season is finally here, NO INJURIES, how both offense and defense will execute, where are the gaps, and best guess of who's is either in trouble or obviously not making the team.

Since all of my season ticket neighbors have known and accepted that I am a die-hard Cowboys fan from Day 1, we will get to participate in some light hearted smack, catch up on our off season, and just have a great time.

D-Frank 08-28-2010 11:19 AM

preseason or not, if we get rolled by the girls like we did the saints I will be extremely pissed. obviously for many reasons.

Wolf 08-28-2010 12:34 PM

uhmmm one important thing was missing on the initial post

http://www.sofantasyfootball.com/nfl...ies/dalsux.gif

since02 08-28-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Frank (Post 1505466)
preseason or not, if we get rolled by the girls like we did the saints I will be extremely pissed. obviously for many reasons.

Agreed.. I feel we need to flex our muscles a little bit just to get our fanbase back on the good side of things. We need to show that we are a playoff caliber team this year but at the same time play smart it is only preseason. I say starters in the first half..

Wolf 08-28-2010 12:38 PM

I got to go with what Daryl Johnson said on NFL network.. both teams aren't going to show too much today esp when they are playing in a few weeks when it matters

however, I want to see some consistancy with this dang team and just play well

False Start 08-28-2010 12:38 PM

Lets get it on! :wild: :fans:

Speedy 08-28-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1505450)

I won't be one either. I hate pre-season. They do so much now all off-season that they don't need these games. What I care about in the game is not getting injuries. THAT'S IT!!! They play each other again FOR REAL in 29 days. I expect to see a lot of vanilla in this game.

kiwitexansfan 08-28-2010 01:25 PM

BILLY MILLER!!

He was awesome in Madden.

kiwitexansfan 08-28-2010 01:30 PM

I just found out that the Texans are on local TV here in Omaha, excited much!

OzzO 08-28-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon420tx (Post 1505455)
I finally get to watch one weee

Careful where you weee.

:fingergun:

Looking forward to a better showing from the defense than what was shown last week. Ditto the non-injuries and not caring of the final score.

wonder if this game decides the kicker (I think Kubiak wasn't impressed with either on the N.O. game)

KJ - how he holds his own against Dallas' recievers. Is Dez gonna be in?

Foster and if the Oline will give hime some large holes to run through.

Red zone offense - get that corrected already.

Dline pressure.

Is OD gonna make a showing or two?

euro-Texan 08-28-2010 01:58 PM

I can't believe they aren't televising the game here!

euro-Texan 08-28-2010 02:00 PM

Someone please IM me if you know where I can watch online

rmartin65 08-28-2010 02:18 PM

I thought this game was nationally televised? I get it up here in Columbus, OH.