Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72363)

Dr2bKay 06-01-2010 07:30 PM

Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Hi guys, those who are my facebook friends saw my status when I found out I won.

I won a party for 20 at Fox and Hound. I know that food is included and it can be anyday. It is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer off the Beltway. I will find out more details soon after I talk more with the events manager. I did give her my idea of using the prize as a watch party for a Texans away game.

The question I have is.....is this something that yall will attend? If you guys aren't interested, I will use it for something else but I wanted yall to have the first option. I am not sure of which away game. I need suggestions from yall. Is preseason or regular season better? I know that I am going to DC, Philly, and Nashville for sure. Just throw some suggestions out there so I can get a better idea.

1. Preseason vs. Regular Season?
2. Could you attend?
3. Which game?

Thanks!!

Texan_Bill 06-01-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Count me in!!


As far as which game, you make the call!!! ;)

JB 06-01-2010 08:46 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1444856)
Count me in!!


As far as which game, you make the call!!! ;)

Ditto! Long drive for me, but well worth it if I could meet you Kay!

gary 06-01-2010 09:00 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Please post more details as you get them this sounds like fun.

disaacks3 06-02-2010 12:23 AM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1444856)
Count me in!!


As far as which game, you make the call!!! ;)

Heck, I'll show for a watch party even if you AREN'T footing the bill (even Texan_Bill).

BIG TORO 06-02-2010 07:16 AM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Kay, Count me in thats about 10 minutes from the house!

Joe Texan 06-02-2010 12:38 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
im in

Drew_Smoke 06-02-2010 03:03 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG TORO (Post 1445046)
Kay, Count me in thats about 10 minutes from the house!

Dude you say that about everything...


I'll be your friend kay...lol Thats cool that they'd let you use it on a weekend.

Dutchrudder 06-02-2010 04:43 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
I suggest you do the away game with the Eagles because it's on NFL Network, and not everyone gets that channel. It is a Thursday night though. Btw, I'd be down for it, and I'll pick up my own tab :)


----------------------------------------

Wk Date Game Stadium Time (ET) Tickets Network DIRECTV SIRIUS Westwood One
1 Sep 12 IND @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

2 Sep 19 HOU @ WAS FedEx Field 4:15 PM Tickets CBS

3 Sep 26 DAL @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

4 Oct 03 HOU @ OAK Oakland Coliseum 4:05 PM Tickets CBS

5 Oct 10 NYG @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets FOX

6 Oct 17 KC @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

7 Bye

8 Nov 01 HOU @ IND Lucas Oil Stadium 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

9 Nov 07 SD @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

10 Nov 14 HOU @ JAC Jacksonville Municipal Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

11 Nov 21 HOU @ NYJ New Meadowlands Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

12 Nov 28 TEN @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

13 Dec 02 HOU @ PHI Lincoln Financial Field 8:20 PM Tickets NFLN

14 Dec 13 BAL @ HOU Reliant Stadium 8:30 PM Tickets ESPN

15 Dec 19 HOU @ TEN LP Field 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

16 Dec 26 HOU @ DEN Invesco Field at Mile High 4:05 PM Tickets CBS

17 Jan 02 JAC @ HOU Reliant Stadium 1:00 PM Tickets CBS

*bolded away games

Texan_Bill 06-02-2010 08:14 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 1445421)
Btw, I'd be down for it, and I'll pick up Bill's tab :)

Fixed!! :D

SheTexan 06-03-2010 07:55 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
I would LOVE it Kay! I'd just need to know as far ahead as possible so I can plan to be off work. I usually work the weekends the Texans are OOT, so I would need to plan! Sounds like FUN, and nothing more fun than being with Texan fans!!

My suggestion would be the Jags game! The Fox and Hound will never be the same, IF we win! :hurrah:

barrett 06-03-2010 10:13 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 1445421)
I suggest you do the away game with the Eagles because it's on NFL Network, and not everyone gets that channel. It is a Thursday night though. Btw, I'd be down for it, and I'll pick up my own tab :)

Not an issue any longer

Dutchrudder 06-03-2010 11:43 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 1445566)
Fixed!! :D

lol... If the Texans go 6-0 in the division this year, I'll consider it... :bender:

Texan_Bill 06-04-2010 08:17 AM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 1446475)
lol... If the Texans go 6-0 in the division this year, I'll consider it... :bender:

Deal!!! :handshake:

Tedc 06-05-2010 11:51 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
I am interested. Any chance to hang the crew!

rush2112mn 06-09-2010 11:03 AM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr2bKay (Post 1444849)
Hi guys, those who are my facebook friends saw my status when I found out I won.

I won a party for 20 at Fox and Hound. I know that food is included and it can be anyday. It is the Fox and Hound on Westheimer off the Beltway. I will find out more details soon after I talk more with the events manager. I did give her my idea of using the prize as a watch party for a Texans away game.

The question I have is.....is this something that yall will attend? If you guys aren't interested, I will use it for something else but I wanted yall to have the first option. I am not sure of which away game. I need suggestions from yall. Is preseason or regular season better? I know that I am going to DC, Philly, and Nashville for sure. Just throw some suggestions out there so I can get a better idea.

1. Preseason vs. Regular Season?
2. Could you attend?
3. Which game?

Thanks!!

just name the time and place and which road game.......

Blake 06-09-2010 11:19 AM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
A party just to watch The Fox and Hound? Whatever you say.

http://www.parentpreviews.com/legacy..._the_hound.jpg

disaacks3 06-09-2010 01:06 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tedc (Post 1447619)
I am interested. Any chance to hang the crew!

We'd rather hang WITH you Ted....

Andrew6 06-09-2010 10:41 PM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
I'm in count me for 2 :)

gary 06-10-2010 11:02 AM

Re: Fox and Hound Watch Party Planning
 
I'm in for 2 also.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger