Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Lol, Jacksonville (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69171)

MouthOfTheSouth 01-29-2010 09:49 PM

Lol, Jacksonville

I say we change their logo to this.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3052/...49157571e4.jpg

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

I say the NFL Ships the Jagoffs off to LA or San Antonio :clap:

TEXANRED 01-29-2010 11:48 PM

Re: Lol, Jacksonville

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth (Post 1357413)

Jacksonville is the armpit of America. It is full of hicks that don't know a thing about Football. Its a wonder why they have a team in the first place.

This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

Carr Bombed 01-30-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth (Post 1357413)

Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?

MouthOfTheSouth 01-30-2010 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 1357448)
This thread is hugely funny.

However I will say this, no one deserves to have there team taken from them. Florida has been hit the hardest with the economy so I really feel for them.

If the NFL wants a team in LA then they need to expand. They could not only put a team in LA but also Mexico City.

No one deserves to lose their team.

Have you seen how cheap their tickets are? The cheapest they range are from 15 to 25 dollars. Trust me, if they really wanted to go, they could.

My brother lives in Florida, and he told me, people just don't care. The economy isn't an excuse. Buffalo has been hit hard by the economy, they sell out their games and tickets are a lot more expensive. Cleveland has been hit by the economy and they sell out their games.

Trust me, putting a team in Jacksonville was a mistake to begin with. Its a CFB town.

The fans that they do have are pretty classless.

MouthOfTheSouth 01-30-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr Bombed (Post 1357451)
Umm...they did sweep us this year and have been to the playoffs twice since the time we've been in the league (including 3 winning seasons), so what does that say about our team?

They have better management then us. They are a Quarterback away from being a playoff team but their fans just don't deserve it.

SheTexan 01-30-2010 01:06 PM

Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.

Khari 01-30-2010 06:32 PM

Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.

Carr Bombed 01-30-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khari (Post 1357704)
Florida is the dong of amercia....therefore the armpit would be somewhere around Jersey.

Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.

Hoss 01-30-2010 08:35 PM

Bring them too S.A.!!!!

MouthOfTheSouth 01-30-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texas style (Post 1357748)
Bring them too S.A.!!!!

If that were to happen, you wouldn't betray us would you? :bat:

SteveSlaton20 01-31-2010 10:19 PM

suckingstill?

they beat us twice this year, why are you talking shit?

MouthOfTheSouth 02-01-2010 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 (Post 1358192)
suckingstill?

they beat us twice this year, why are you talking shit?

Because they got blown out by Seattle and lost to Cleveland and finished last in the division.

Besides, its not like they have any fans that are gonna see this....

HOU-TEX 02-01-2010 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 1357575)
Just wish Bud had taken his team there when he threatened!! Now he'd have to worry about moving them once again.

I was thing the same thing. It would've been fun watching that POS go through what the jags are going through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr Bombed (Post 1357708)
Actually I would call them the tampon of America, because they absorb the "wave" of anything coming down the line.

:spit: That's pretty funny stuff right there.

BIG TORO 02-01-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MouthOfTheSouth (Post 1357799)
If that were to happen, you wouldn't betray us would you? :bat:

I bet he would!

BIG TORO 02-01-2010 10:34 AM

They dont need to move to LA because LA would pour alot of money into the team and they would still be in our division. We dont need to make our division any harder than it already is.

imatexan 02-02-2010 07:54 PM

Move them to LA and keep them in our division!!!

I am praying this would happen!

More Texans games I get to see live=the more happy I am.

thetrooper 02-03-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol

MouthOfTheSouth 02-03-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetrooper (Post 1359889)
I don't think you are far off.has to be PA,NJ or NY.lol

Nah, Philly and NYC are both awesome. As for Jersey...you might be right about that lol

Texan_Bill 02-03-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

I'm with Khari on this.. Florida is the penis of the US. Think about it.

:thinking:

Florida is the penis, pissing on Cuba.. :runaway:

mootini 02-05-2010 08:38 AM

Yes, the Jags sucked this season. I think they did better than I expected them to do. What about the Texans this season? This was supposed to be your year. Sweep Steaks anyone? And the economy has hit the shitter in N. Florida and the entire state. Check out the forecloser rates in Florida. Why did the NFL play the Pro Bowl in Miami? To $ave money!!!! Texan fans only glory is the big win vs. the Cowboys, what 6 years ago? Stop talking crap until you guys get it together. I'd rename this thread LOL, Texans.