Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Cowboy.... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68401)

jaayteetx 01-02-2010 11:31 AM

Cowboy....

You have AnDROP Johnson trying to catch Austin Miles' touchdowns...the TexANNE runners whose legs are only good for finding furniture in the dark...the famed "Briquette Defense" whose leader is an overrated DeMarcus Ware wannabe...a quarterback who has a picture of David Carr in his locker...playing before another embarrassing half-full stadium...so you have a New England BLOWOUT!!!!!....LOVE ME SOME PLAYOFF COWBOY.

Posted by: COWBOY at January 1, 2010 01:20 PM

Can anybody make any sense of this?

Pollardized 01-02-2010 11:33 AM

Re: Cowboy....

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaayteetx (Post 1337680)
You have AnDROP Johnson trying to catch Austin Miles' touchdowns...the TexANNE runners whose legs are only good for finding furniture in the dark...the famed "Briquette Defense" whose leader is an overrated DeMarcus Ware wannabe...a quarterback who has a picture of David Carr in his locker...playing before another embarrassing half-full stadium...so you have a New England BLOWOUT!!!!!....LOVE ME SOME PLAYOFF COWBOY.

Posted by: COWBOY at January 1, 2010 01:20 PM

Can anybody make any sense of this?

= ***** Cowgirl fan rambling. They are not smart people.

Goatcheese 01-02-2010 11:34 AM

A fellow named Austin Miles will be throwing TD passes to Andre Johnson, while the Texans running backs find furniture in the dark, DeMeco Ryans rules ass, and Matt Schaub dreams of having David Carr's Mullet.

That was all I could decipher.

b0ng 01-02-2010 12:04 PM

The post is just saying that there are too many illegal narcotics available in his area.

HouSportsWriter 01-02-2010 12:07 PM

romo has a picture of aikman in his locker because he will never be as good. demarcus ware is worse this cushing and he is a rookie?
matt schaub is beter then romo our wr would kick the cow girls wr's @$$ IN A GAME

lets just hope we play each other in playoffs / superbowl to shut there @$$ holes up

signed truely slatonisabeast jan 2nd 2010

Honoring Earl 34 01-02-2010 12:09 PM

http://www.celebrityclubber.com/wp-c...nk-389x284.jpg

HouSportsWriter 01-02-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 1337702)

:thinking:what has he been smokeing ?

Brando 01-02-2010 12:14 PM

That has to be Cowboy Bill Lamza.....

One reason I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

WWJD 01-02-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slatonisabeast (Post 1337701)
romo has a picture of aikman in his locker because he will never be as good. demarcus ware is worse this cushing and he is a rookie?
matt schaub is beter then romo our wr would kick the cow girls wr's @$$ IN A GAME

lets just hope we play each other in playoffs / superbowl to shut there @$$ holes up

signed truely slatonisabeast jan 2nd 2010

Cowboy is an *****..he's that dude that lives in Houston that is always going on the radio shows and being a dip.

Seriously though.."Demarcus Ware is worse THAN Cushing"...uh no..

C Madd 01-02-2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatcheese (Post 1337684)
A fellow named Austin Miles will be throwing TD passes to Andre Johnson, while the Texans running backs find furniture in the dark, DeMeco Ryans rules ass, and Matt Schaub dreams of having David Carr's Mullet.

That was all I could decipher.

Something about charcoal briquettes in there, too.

Brando 01-02-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJD (Post 1337707)
Cowboy is an *****..he's that dude that lives in Houston that is always going on the radio shows,stalking John McClain and being a dip.

fixed

:shades:

WWJD 01-02-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brando (Post 1337711)
fixed

:shades:

He's a friend of John McClain...

Brando 01-02-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJD (Post 1337713)
He's a friend of John McClain...

exactly my point!:barman:

Brando 01-02-2010 12:28 PM

http://www.jw1.com/images/littlebilly.jpg

Here he is wearing a photoshopped Texans hat. His height is real.

:tiphat:

WWJD 01-02-2010 12:42 PM

I use to see him at Cowboys games in his Porter Waggoner sparkly suits. Weird looking little fellow.

b0ng 01-04-2010 01:20 AM

Just some geezer who discovered that talking behind a keyboard is easier to do because you don't have to worry about getting punched.

WWJD 01-04-2010 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0ng (Post 1341039)
Just some geezer who discovered that talking behind a keyboard is easier to do because you don't have to worry about getting punched.

Well no not really. Cowboy is all over town and from all I've ever heard he goes to alot of sports related events...he's not shy in other words. I can't say he's never been punched but he's no hermit just online. I do know that.