Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mock Draft Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   My Mock using Draft Tek big board (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67291)

painekiller 11-24-2009 12:56 PM

My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
I am using the DraftTek.com big board dated Nov 24
We are 5-5 so that makes us middle of the pack again.

16 OLB/MLB *Rolando McClain, 6-3, 255, Alabama
48 OG Jon Asamoah, 6-4, 310, Illinois
80 CB Javier Arenas, 5-9, 195, Alabama (PR)
112 DT Jerrell Powe, 6-3, 310, Mississippi
144 RB Motario Hardesty, 5-11, 215, Tennessee
152 S Justin Woodall, 6-1, 220, Alabama
176 OT/OG Adam Ulatoski, 6-7, 310, Texas
208 S Robert Johnson, 6-1, 200, Utah

McClain with Cushing and Ryans, instant LB upgrade.

The OL of the my future would be Brown, Asamoah, Caldwell, Winston, Ulatoski.

Dunta is allowed to leave via FA, say bye bye. Molden and Bennett are on the bubble and must improve or be on the street.

LonerATO 11-24-2009 01:05 PM

Re: My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by painekiller (Post 1307579)
I am using the DraftTek.com big board dated Nov 24
We are 5-5 so that makes us middle of the pack again.

16 OLB/MLB *Rolando McClain, 6-3, 255, Alabama
48 OG Jon Asamoah, 6-4, 310, Illinois
80 CB Javier Arenas, 5-9, 195, Alabama (PR)
112 DT Jerrell Powe, 6-3, 310, Mississippi
144 RB Motario Hardesty, 5-11, 215, Tennessee
152 S Justin Woodall, 6-1, 220, Alabama
176 OT/OG Adam Ulatoski, 6-7, 310, Texas
208 S Robert Johnson, 6-1, 200, Utah

McClain with Cushing and Ryans, instant LB upgrade.

The OL of the my future would be Brown, Asamoah, Caldwell, Winston, Ulatoski.

Dunta is allowed to leave via FA, say bye bye. Molden and Bennett are on the bubble and must improve or be on the street.

This team needs Safety/RB/DT/OL/OL/OL/OL!

steelbtexan 11-24-2009 01:21 PM

Re: My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by painekiller (Post 1307579)
I am using the DraftTek.com big board dated Nov 24
We are 5-5 so that makes us middle of the pack again.

16 OLB/MLB *Rolando McClain, 6-3, 255, Alabama
48 OG Jon Asamoah, 6-4, 310, Illinois
80 CB Javier Arenas, 5-9, 195, Alabama (PR)
112 DT Jerrell Powe, 6-3, 310, Mississippi
144 RB Motario Hardesty, 5-11, 215, Tennessee
152 S Justin Woodall, 6-1, 220, Alabama
176 OT/OG Adam Ulatoski, 6-7, 310, Texas
208 S Robert Johnson, 6-1, 200, Utah

McClain with Cushing and Ryans, instant LB upgrade.

The OL of the my future would be Brown, Asamoah, Caldwell, Winston, Ulatoski.

Dunta is allowed to leave via FA, say bye bye. Molden and Bennett are on the bubble and must improve or be on the street.

I would be thrilled with this draft.

Its heavy on Alabama defensive players which is a good thing.

You get the best OG in the draft Asamoah, and the best LB in the draft along with underrated guys like Hardesty, Woodall and Johnson (I like both of them alot)

I also think this draft gives the major upgrade that the OL needs.

Smithiak also needs to sign a run stuffing DT in FA. IMO (Hampton is my favorite)

painekiller 11-24-2009 10:34 PM

Re: My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by painekiller (Post 1307579)
I am using the DraftTek.com big board dated Nov 24
We are 5-5 so that makes us middle of the pack again.

16 OLB/MLB *Rolando McClain, 6-3, 255, Alabama career-5 int, 7 sacks, 249 tackles in 3rd year
48 OG Jon Asamoah, 6-4, 310, Illinois
80 CB Javier Arenas, 5-9, 195, Alabama (PR) career - 3 int, 6 sacks, 140 tackles, 14.39 per punt return
112 DT Jerrell Powe, 6-3, 310, Mississippi
144 RB Motario Hardesty, 5-11, 215, Tennessee 2009-1127 yds w 5.0 avg , 22 career TDs
152 S Justin Woodall, 6-1, 220, Alabama career 7 ints, 157 tackles
176 OT/OG Adam Ulatoski, 6-7, 310, Texas
208 S Robert Johnson, 6-1, 200, Utah career 12 ints 144 career tackles

Looking to upgrade the play making ability of this team.

painekiller 11-24-2009 10:38 PM

Re: My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LonerATO (Post 1307591)
This team needs Safety/RB/DT/OL/OL/OL/OL!

I have the safety, RB and DT covered. And 2 OL guys. I added a LB that makes our group elite, I replaced Robinson at CB, what else do you want?

So you want to replace the entire OL but one guy? In one draft?

LonerATO 11-24-2009 10:41 PM

Re: My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by painekiller (Post 1308102)
I have the safety, RB and DT covered. And 2 OL guys. I added a LB that makes our group elite, I replaced Robinson at CB, what else do you want?

So you want to replace the entire OL but one guy? In one draft?

LOL it was more of a joke about how bad the some of the o-line players are. Im ok with another LB.

Corrosion 11-24-2009 10:45 PM

Re: My Mock using Draft Tek big board
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelbtexan (Post 1307621)
Smithiak also needs to sign a run stuffing DT in FA. IMO (Hampton is my favorite)

I could go for Hampton ...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger